[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have Aspergers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4798.jpg (280KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4798.jpg
280KB, 2000x1000px
my younger brother was diagnosed young because of delayed speech. he still acts odd despite being an adult.

>no friends
>very uncomfortable around people, hate feeling like eyes are on me, avoid social situations... social anxiety
>feel like people can tell that im weird/awkward so im paranoid about that
>sometimes spill my spaghetti
>slightly immature. love teen shows and fangirl over them despite being 19
>depressed
>like r9k, morbid stuff
>maybe have ADHD
>was diagnosed with adjustment disorder when getting to college
>book smart
>spaz out emotionally and get irrational when in romantic situations, cant deal with guys in a mature way

What do you think? I was thinking aspergers or bpd/shitty personality.

I have to say though that my parents were abusive my whole life and didn't let me interact with my peers so I think that may have something to do with my issues. I basically grew up playing games online.
>>
I forgot to put that I appear kinda normal. I blend in with normies if I try to not be very anxious and I don't have any speech issues.
>>
File: after one weed.jpg (65KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
after one weed.jpg
65KB, 640x358px
Probably. I'd get it diagnosed if it's affecting you super badly. That is, if you trust the psychology jew.
>>
>>39509455
How sad. I don't want it on my record :/
>>
>>39509423
>cant deal with guys
Stopped reading right there
Fuck off roastwhore
>>
>>39509556
This is a serious thread though
>>
File: big autism theory.jpg (248KB, 788x1013px) Image search: [Google]
big autism theory.jpg
248KB, 788x1013px
Could be. I got diagnosed with asperger's in my mid-20s. Now I'm taking 45mg of concenrta erry single day and life is good.
>>
>>39509718
Umm how did concerta help?
>>
>>39509423
Fuck off you worthless hole

>>/tumblr/
>>
>>39510693
I have the energy to care about things and stay concentrated. School is going extremely well thanks to my new super brains. Math, physics, chemistry? No problem! Still no gf though.
>>
Your parents did a shit job at raising you and you never took any initiate to fix their mistakes

You don't have a disorder, you're just a shit person.
>>
Prodably not, you don't sound like other spergs, coming from a diagnosed hard aspie. Maybe you have some mild symptoms but you mostly look like a fucking looser, not all spergs are doomed to being loosers.
>>
>>39509423
Did you also make that other bpd thread?
I'm in a similar boat as you, except I'm not book smart and I definitely have ADHD (which is more like ADD but I guess ADD isn't a thing anymore)
I don't really want that shit on my record either. One therapist brought it up because I break eye contact a lot so maybe I do. I just don't do eye contact well with people who I feel like I've wronged and I wronged him by thinking he was a bad therapist.
Also when I'm tired I'm a mental mess.
>>
>>39512223
What's the difference between me and other spergs?
>>39512160
but what does ADHD meds have to do with aspergers?
>>39512182
How can I fix almost 20 years of programming?
>>
>>39512252
You fix it by stopping your search for a way to label yourself a victim. It's honestly disgusting.
>>
>>39512243
Yea, I did. I think I may have ADD too. I'm not hyperactive. I think my depression is making me dumb though so maybe I don't have it. I don't know. It's so complicated.
>>
>>39512275
I need a label so I can fix it. There's so many problems so if I'm a sperg, I go to a doctor that understands spergs versus dealing with everything in pieces.
>>
>>39512288
There isn't a cure for sperginess

No doctor can fix you

Therapy is a scam

Pills will just chemically lobotomize you

You're in the hands of God kiddo
>>
>>39512280
It's probably better to go on thinking you don't and just focus on fixing anxiety and ADD. I always felt like there are two ways to deal with this kinda stuff and it's to either submit to it or try to forget it.
Also, what's the first letter of you name? If you don't wanna say though it's fine.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>39512252
well I will try to point it out, since you seem kind off nice.

>no friends
thats how most robots are, some spergs can even pass as Chads, depends on their quirks.

>very uncomfortable around people, hate feeling like eyes are on me, avoid social situations... social anxiety
>feel like people can tell that im weird/awkward so im paranoid about that

Still kinda normal for a robot.

>sometimes spill my spaghetti
Who doesnt, spergs tend to spill much more than spaghetti, I used to say very mean things because I didn't know i was being mean. Most spergs have 0 empathy, they arent spilling spaghetti everywhere, only like, the 12 year olds who draw Sonic OC's.

I didnt see the most usual symptoms like
>braking the line of sight
>big dislike towards changes
>favoring rountines (doing the same things, reading the same books, wearing only one color, eating only one type of food)
>Paying attention to small details in own image (always wearing a hoodie, a ring on index finger etc.)
>0 knowledge of social behavior. (picking nose in public, sniffing your fingers after scratching yourself God knows where, looking at your goo when you blow your nose)
>Also no peculiar interests (many girls nowdays like teen shows, mostly from tumblr but idc)
>>
>>39512252
>but what does ADHD meds have to do with aspergers?

Asperger just like ADHD and ADD have to do with neurobiology, so stimulants like concerta might boost synapses that otherwise are "dull". I also feel more confident and my emotions are clearer too. My psychologist told I've been smiling for the first time.
>>
>>39512344
FUCK MY ENGLISH IS BAD XD
>>
>>39512309
I can go to therapy. I just want to know if I'm a sperg or if I'm retarded because of years of bullshit.
>>39512309
Therapy can help. I have anxiety, depression and im socially and emotionally retarded so there's CBT and DBT.
>>39512320
Why do you ask?
>>39512344
That's why I thought I am high functioning. If the spectrum went from 0 for total autism to 100 for no autism, I would put myself at a 80-85.
>>
>>39509423
All of those social issues could just be products of your computer upbringing.
>>
>>39512395
Someone I know is struggling with a lot of similar stuff. You kinda type similar.
>>
>>39512395
then maybe you are just seeing some similarities between the spergs and yourself, I don't think you have to worry, you can go on living without a diagnose or something, if you don't want to get your records dirty.
>>
>>39509423
Sounds like a case of a common socially awkward person that over-analyzes themselves to find some value in your otherwise lonely and worthless life
>>
>>39512441
My plan was to go to therapy about the abuse then go to CBT for the anxiety so I can cope, DBT for the emotional stuff maybe and then get on some pills. Maybe get a hobby and make a friend? I don't know if I'll ever be normal :/
>>
no anon
stop trying to become special snowflake
autism is very hard to not notice disorder during early childhood. It has no genetical factors so don't use your brother as bullshit argument.

The answer is you're beta kissless hugless virgin that can't behave normally. You're not autist and you wont get priviliges for being one
kthxbye
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39509423
Could be shitty childhood or feminine autism.
>>
>>39513918
What's the difference between male and female autism?
>>
>>39514610
Females don't get autism. If you find a legitimate cis female that has a diagnosis of autism, it's actually a misdiagnosis of something else, such as borderline personality disorder or even schizophrenia.
>>
>>39509423
Does he flap his hands, rock, react differently to sounds, textures, etc., or repeat phrases? Does he tiptoe? Does he make eye contact? You're looking for quirks that are spergy, not just delayed speech or awkwardness.
>>
>>39514639
I get that you took intro to psychology but that doesn't sound legit. What do the symptoms in my OP suggest? Autism.
>>
>>39509423
>fangirl
subtle
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.