[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This gay stupid gay meme.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gay ass stupid meme that sucks.jpg (60KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
gay ass stupid meme that sucks.jpg
60KB, 960x566px
Anybody else find this meme that's making the rounds lately highly triggering?

For one thing, it's a classic example of a chad who gets laughs when he says something that's not even funny (I mean the phenomenon of this meme, not the content n it).

For another, it obviously wouldn't work with a robot in the same place as the guy; if it were that way none of the normies would even notice.

For another, I can't shake the feel that this is an attempt to bring the "retard dad" trope to even younger people, that it's all a feminist conspiracy in one meme. I mean just look at the subtext: genius woman justifiably upset at chad BF who she'd never be GL enough to date more than two days in real life. There's "you go grrrrrl" and destruction of family all over this pic if you know where to look. Not trying to sound like a conspiracist here, just making connections.

It's just like, ugh. I feel that this meme is literally everything this board complains about in one meme. Nomsayin?
>>
>>39508375
>It's just like, ugh. I feel

You sound triggered. >>>/Tumblr
>>
How is this the retarded dad trope
Looks like a chad (who is meant to represent the audience) is not happy with his current gf and is looking for new meat. Nothing wrong with that.
Honestly this is a normie meme that I have gotten quite a kick out of, I like it :)
>>
>>39508455

If you try to hurt me like that one more time boy I'll cut your ass up.

Don't fuckin mess with me FAGGOT.

We Tumblr, nao, bitch. Accept it or DIE.
>>
>>39508477
>Looks like a chad (who is meant to represent the audience) is not happy with his current gf and is looking for new meat. Nothing wrong with that.

That's maybe like 2% less offensive than the offensive dad trope, which is offensive enough as it is.
>>
>>39508516
Maybe women should have something to offer to a high standard partner rather than just complain when he leaves them.
>>
>>39508375
It's a lame af meme, tbqh. In a few months nobody will remember it and anybody that mentions it will probably be killed on sight.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.