[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im picke rick!!!!!! any robot rick and morty fans here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

im picke rick!!!!!! any robot rick and morty fans here?
>>
yeah god is not real
>>
BURRRRPP. XDDD
>>
>>39508210
He's a pickle and he says rick. Classic!
>>
>>39508210
bickle brick braaaaaaaappppp
>>
>>39508210
upvoted fellow gentlesir, only smart people enjoy the witty well thought out nihilistic humor of this show.
>>
>>39508210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-diSwzJqk10

xD HI MY NAME IS WHAT? MY NAME IS WHO? MY NAME IS PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE RICK
>>
File: 1503597464625.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503597464625.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
PICKLE RICK IZ IN DA HOOOOOOUSE TONIIIIIIGHT!!!!!
>>
Reddit gold material!
Oreganonalerafjskdvs
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (55KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
55KB, 396x382px
>>39508210
This is unacceptable, you dear sir or madam must return from whence you came. Good day to you.
>>
>>39508463
Yes Ms Pickle Rick
>>
>>39508463
Why dont you like rick and morty?
>>
File: 1503462998045.jpg (149KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1503462998045.jpg
149KB, 803x688px
>>39508463
>phonefag complains about reddit
Oh the irony
>>
File: 110[1].png (87KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
110[1].png
87KB, 554x400px
PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOOOOUUSE TONIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
EVERYONES GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
>>39508372
i love pickle rick :)
>>
File: 1504379191601.jpg (55KB, 639x690px) Image search: [Google]
1504379191601.jpg
55KB, 639x690px
I fucking love Rick and Morty
>>
File: thumbnail_61886.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_61886.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
*blocks your reddit show*
>>
There was a time when this was a good satire of science fiction, when the devil threatened to call the cops on Rick and he said, "Here, use my phone. It won't make you deaf, because I'm not a hack." Or when Morty went through "The Inner Light" scenario as a video game.
But it's the same thing as, the cake being a lie was funny at one point, when it was actually a very dark joke, but there's nothing funny about JK Simmons ranting about lemons for hours and hours.
>>
>>39509112
Ha, that pic

I've gotten a couple laughs out of the show, but decided to check out the most recent episodes and they're lame, not even 1/4 as entertaining as some past shows have been.

Turns out they hired a bunch of women on the writing staff.
>equality
>>
>>39509248
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.
>>
>>39508511
part of his lip is still green in the second picture
>>
>>39509112
I love rick and morty, I know people hate it because it's bullshit but I still love watching the crazy shit that happens and just pretend the reddit fanbase doesnt exist
>>
File: 1441751512648.jpg (10KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1441751512648.jpg
10KB, 252x244px
I watched and thought it was okay.
So yknow just my 2 cents...
>>
>>39509868
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny--they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
File: le morty.png (326KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
le morty.png
326KB, 1440x810px
>>39508210
epic thread op have some fresh rick and morty memes straight from reddit.
>>
>>39508463
>Posting anime pics

You should fuck off this board too
>>
File: IMG_0857.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0857.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>39509973
Posting anime pics on an anime site.

The shock, the horror.
>>
>>39509735
Look, pasta aside, the show occasionally did clever things with the old sci fi canon, and now it's lazy. Not that it would surprise me if someone, somewhere compared a silly cartoon to Russian hand-wringing about nihilism. But if one wanted to go down that road, it would be better to say it's a commentary on scientism, that Rick is really the Simplicio in some polemical dialogue.
>>
>>39510008
Why that anime girl is sad?
>>
>>39508406
Brudal pickle Rick XD any reddit users here??
>>
>>39509179
>no one even remembers Xavier Renegade Angel anymore
>>39509926
I love this pasta more than my friend's mother's fettuccini.
>>39508210
IDDBS ME RICKLE DICK
>>
>>39510008
No, you're posting on a board dedicated to losers. Please stay relevant or gtfo.

Go to /a/ if you want to post your shitty anime you retarded manchild.
>>
>>39510040
>i love my baits fishy
>>
File: IMG_2450.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2450.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>39508210
Casual fan, but the show's taken a steep decline ever since the fucking diversity hire bitches popped in and started shitting up the show.

Have you noticed that it's been an extremely...emotional season? I don't mean in that it's a season that makes you feel feels, I mean it's a season based pretty fucking heavily around emotional decisions by the characters. Beth's decision to leave Best Girl Jerry, Summer and Morty acting out, even Rick's usually detached demeanor is replaced by him actually feeling shit and making decisions specifically to avoid feeling shit (detox ep, Pickle Rick ep). Before this, pretty much all emotional shit was played for laughs, save for one or two genuinely impactful moments (Rick sacrificing to save Morty in the Timesplit Season 2 opener).

Can you venture a guess as to why that is?

Here's a hint: It's because of the women, who are neither talented enough (Some of them have only worked on fucking nickelodeon shows) or experienced enough (I repeat: FUCKING NICKELODEON SHOWS) to handle Rick And Morty's blend of sci-fi absurdity and pitch black depression humor.
>>
File: 1497726498989.png (508KB, 611x611px) Image search: [Google]
1497726498989.png
508KB, 611x611px
>>39510096
now i wanna post some anime stuff too, try to stop me xd
>>
>>39510026
She's always sad.

And also a MASSIVE bitch.
>>
I went back and watched some of season 1 and it was always shit. It was fun to ride the bandwagon while it lasted though.
>>
>>39510093
Xavier was blowing up on /tv/ because of a meme for a little while there. I watched about 8 or 9 eps because of it and it's legit fucking mindblowing what they do with the writing sometimes.

"Sometimes I use my switchblade as a defense mechanism" still kills me.
>>
>>39510201
>And also a MASSIVE bitch.
But why? I dont know this anime.
>>
>>39509179
huh? what is that
>>
>>39510318
Little Witch Academia, it's on Netflix. Harry Potter-type Magic School with happy Anime girls.

I only ever watched the first ep, but she comes across as a huge bitch, sabotaging the slightly stereotypical "I wanna be the next Hokage" protag before she even gets to the damn school, then outright using her as bait for a crazy monster fucker when they end up in some Forbidden Forest.
>>
>>39510178
think about it this way: someone really thinks this, someone really spent time writing this unironically and probably there are hundreds of retards who genuinely go "hmm... yea" to everything said in this copypasta
>>
>how can we REALLY grab reddit by the balls?
Rick and Morty's good but pickle rick is such redditbait that i wish the episode wasnt made.
>>
>>39510178
>handle Rick And Morty's blend of sci-fi absurdity and pitch black depression humor
yes, those idiot women could never understand sophisticated humor like "wubba lubba dub dub" and "get schwifty!" like us intelligent men
>>
>>39510515
It's not a pasta though, I'm genuinely and unironically retarded.

>>39510665
I'm not even trying to bash on women, I'm saying that them being women is the REASON they were hired and not because of any outstanding achievement in their own right. As a result the show's a little weaker since it doesn't understand what really made the show work.

Let's take the examples you gave, Wubba Lubba Dub Dub and Get Schwifty.

The Wubba Lubba Dub Dub gag throughout is primed to be meme material. It's meant to define Rick as a guy who's goofy and fun when he's in a position to be so, at parties or some such. This contrasts with how he acts in the rest of the show, angry, nihilistic, generally a piece of morally sapped garbage. The reveal of what's being said there, "I am in great pain", is a great character moment tossed out as a joke. Even the moments where Rick is "happy", he just wants to die, and he's trying hard to play it off.

Get Schwifty represents the Sci-Fi absurdity side of what I'm trying to get at. It's completely fucking nonsensical in every way, and yet somehow this is enough to please the Giant Heads (I forget the actual name). These fuckers have heard every form of music in most galaxies, and yet a song about taking off your pants and shitting on the floor qualifies us to be among the best of the best. It's not even a particularly smart joke, it's just absurd but I love it.

New season's been much more grounded with it's jokes, and takes things at face value. Pickle Rick is just a Pickle because he wanted to get out of Family Therapy. Mad Max world is just there to emphasize how broken and repressed Summer and Morty feel. The Vindicators are just there to play off Superhero tropes. None of it feels weighty, or has any depth to it beyond surface-level gags and it being literally explained to us in detail (Pickle Rick is especially guilty of this.

Like I said, not here to bash women. I shouldn't have even brought it up in the first place.
>>
I thought the pickle episode was quite good desu
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>>39510096
>>39510026
>>39509973

Too many normie retards here. Off to wizchan for me. Fuck all you normies for ruining our safe haven.
>>
File: DGTpr1aU0AYbXpH.jpg-large.jpg (82KB, 981x708px) Image search: [Google]
DGTpr1aU0AYbXpH.jpg-large.jpg
82KB, 981x708px
Kill yourself kid. You probably watch it because you like to brag to your middle school friends about how much you like to pretend how you're "edgy" and "atheist".

Please, end your miserable fucking life.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.