[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blockchain technology will revolutionize financial markets. Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

someone PLEASE put a cage on my boiclit!!!! I feel so exposed, I can't take this anymore!!!
>>
>>39507891
Tell me more about blockchain technology Mr. Surat
>>
>>39507944
Block chain is just like filling out a sudoku sheet my dude. Once the sheet is done, the game is over. Luckily the metaphorical sudoku sheet is gigantic so you won't have to worry about commiting sudoku if you're trying to get into the blockchain game rn
>>
>>39507891
>someone PLEASE put a cage on my boiclit!!!! I feel so exposed, I can't take this anymore!!!
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
>>39507891
Gonna be hype in a when it takes off and a significant portion of the coins are held by NEETs
Another golden age of "new money" wealth
>>
File: mafioso01.jpg (363KB, 900x857px)
mafioso01.jpg
363KB, 900x857px
>>39507981
Bitcoin is the new gold

Bitcoin is STILL in its early stages of development

Get in now before it hits $50k / coin
>>
>>39507977
why would a house that's going to collapse have any value because it's being built?

this doesn't make sense it's just burning money.
>>
File: IDIOT .jpg (116KB, 625x625px)
IDIOT .jpg
116KB, 625x625px
>>39508036
>why would a house that's going to collapse have any value because it's being built?
>this doesn't make sense it's just burning money.
shut up
pic related is you
>>
>>39508087
>MUH CRYPTO
>IT'S VALUABLE BECAUSE I CAN TURN IT INTO REAL MONEY

that's u
>>
>>39508036
Why would you live if you are going to die?
>>
>>39508125
Not him or op, but it's valuable not because it can be turned into real money - it IS money

It's valuable because it's decentralized. It's money which can't be controlled by a government.

Recently (last 5 ish years) the Bank of Japan has intentionally deflated the value of Japanese currency to increase foreign investment in Japan, this is one of the core thrusts the Abe government has undertaken to revitalize the Japanese economy - Abenomics.

This is bad for the Japanese people because their purchasing power is now lower, and whether or not this currency deflation has helped the Japanese economy is even debatable.

The Japanese people's purchasing power is effectively controlled by a central institution, and that is a BAD thing.

There are definitely cons with a decentralized currency as well, but Bitcoin IS happening and the benefits are apparent.

Bitcoin's effective "market cap" now is the same as PayPal. PayPal was a new technology then like Bitcoin was now. PayPal's market cap is now $60 billion and its effectively saturated the market, while there's still plenty of people who haven't even heard of Bitcoin. Anyone who isn't investing in Bitcoin now is a moron missing out on the biggest thing happening in the current generation.
>>
shut up faggot I need more time to accumulate
>>
>>39508295
>it IS money
That's why it needs to constantly be compared to the US dollar just so people know it's worth a fuck.

You just want people investing in it to artificially drive up it's value so you sell them a scheme that they buy with real money.
>>
>>39508317
>shut up faggot I need more time to accumulate
I'll accumulate dis dick into your mouth fag LMAO
>>
>>39507891
Sauce on that pic? fdshg
>>
>>39508936
>Sauce on that pic? fdshg
Anon this comment evades the robot filter which breaks /r9k/ rules. Please delete your post and try again, and then I will tell you.
>>
>>39508998
>Anon this comment evades the robot filter which breaks /r9k/ rules. Please delete your post and try again, and then I will tell you.
this
>>
>>39510076

>>Anon this comment evades the robot filter which breaks /r9k/ rules. Please delete your post and try again, and then I will tell you.
>this
Sorry
>>
>>39508427
But it already has value, thats an undeniable fact no matter how much you want to deride it for not being worth anything.

Look at it this way; gold was inherently worthless to man pre semiconductor, it had very few practical uses to early civilizations but people fucking loved it, it accrued artificial value (just like cryptocurrencies). It became so valuable states created currencies to represent it, then some if not all states lost there ability to back up those values. We arrive at the current state of fiat currency. It's basically worthless other than an abstract concept being traded, that $20 bill has no inherent value, but just like crypto, it has a value that people are willing to ascribe it, thus giving it a paradoxically real worth.

So be a stuffy contrarian, if you dont have 10 vegas mining you arent panning for this fucking 1849esque goldrush.
>>
File: 1486280652005.png (59KB, 329x325px)
1486280652005.png
59KB, 329x325px
>>39511162
>But it already has value
only to morons like you, not normal people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.