[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate thread? Friendly reminder that, at least in America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: RapeLaws.jpg (885KB, 1289x2241px) Image search: [Google]
RapeLaws.jpg
885KB, 1289x2241px
Women hate thread?

Friendly reminder that, at least in America (and certainly many other "first world" countries) men are more likely to spend at least 1 year in prison (getting raped and beaten in an environment designed to destroy bodies and minds, to the joy of the general public) after being convicted for rape with absolutely no evidence against them than the testimony of the female "victim"; then the odds of women to be raped (having sex forced on them after explicitly not consenting) for 15 minutes.

Oh, and the woman WILL consent if her "rapist" first bought her dinner, a pair of nice shoes and a piece of jewelry. Of course this is no guarantee that she won't cry rape and press charges anyway.

Women are evil, manipulative sociopaths. They can justify literally anything, both to themselves and others, with "but that's what I want!"
>>
>>39507550
Men can find something to like even about women who are conventionally unattractive. Unattractive men barely exist to women until she needs a fallback option. This will only get worse as we transition from more traditional courtship methods to degenerate Tinder hookups.
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
>>
Anyone else annoyed by the influx of roasties and whitenights in this board lately?
>>
>>39507676
It's funny how they can't even let us have one little corner of the Internet to vent. Man-hate is practically mainstream, but most men just ignore it. The fact that women aren't universally adored triggers them so much that they literally won't rest until all dissent against the fucked-up hellhole that is the post-sexual-revolution world is quashed for good.
>>
>>39507550
yeah and they shit out our cum in the forms of children thats disgusting
>>
>>39507708
Spot on anon..shame cause this board used to be so entertaining now it's just "fembots" making threads begging for attention
>>
File: 7a507477bb015f51.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
7a507477bb015f51.webm
2MB, 480x272px
Why would anyone want a woman in a position of real authority?

I mean, i understand ceremonial shit like the Queen of Britain. Whatever. But having access to nuclear weapons? Having a vote in declaring war? Being able to make a claim and be taken seriously? Fucking stupid.

I have no love for Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders would be better, fuckin Jeb Bush would be better. Practically everyone. EXCEPT a woman. On some level, even women know this, and thank fucking christ they do since they make up the majority of U.S voters (having no real responsibilities and easily surviving to old age- I'd say "retirement", but women never need to do actual work in the first place.)

Trump having access to Nuclear power is terrifying, but if Hillary were elected then all life, and the potential for life to exist, would be annihilated. Within 1 month she would have obliterated the entirety of the middle east, Japan and China for "misogyny". "Japan won't censor Dead Or Alive Beach Volleyball? Those fuckin rapists are gonna get it!"

Even if we pretend these countries have no contingency plan, no auto-retaliation and no other country would nuke America to try and end the rampage of women given power; we'd all die slow painful deaths from radiation and dust clouds that would suffocate us and block out the sun.

If you think "muh white women", "muh wife/gf" "muh daughter" or any other varient of whores that normies love to worship are inherently better than any other female, you are a white knight beta and enable the demographic most destructive to themselves and others. You'd be doing less harm by giving out heroin and liquor for free at AA meetings.

Without men to keep them in check, women will destroy us all. I wish this weren't true. I want to have faith in them. I want women to be able to share burdens, to accomplish positive things, to be honest and caring... But time and time again they prove their total ineptitude and sociopathy. They are better off as slaves to men.
>>
File: 1406470402225.jpg (301KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1406470402225.jpg
301KB, 1280x853px
Get ready for some truth bombs, robots. Pasta, but I doubt it gets posted often as this board is infested with roasties and white knights.

Before social media, a woman could always find a willing man. Then social media and tinder came and they had a catalog of willing men to choose from. Now, as a result of this unlimited source of willing men on demand, women no longer need dating. There is no more courtship; there is no more obligation to bring something to the table. If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.

Because of social media women have been spoiled by having an unnaturally large selection that they have reduced men to a resource, moreso than men have reduced women to fuck holes. Do not fall for the personality meme because it won't get you laid. Your personality is the only resource she can extract from you on social media in the form of attention and entertainment.
>"say something creative"
>"be interesting"
Already admitting she's just here for her entertainment. Oh, you matched? She's got two chads and a sugar daddy on speed dial. She doesn't need you. You are just attention and entertainment to her. Tinder is nothing more than a scratch off lottery tickets for women: they're fun but she's hoping for her chad jackpot. That's her end goal. She will string you along with false hope of eventually giving you the honor to buy her a measly cup of coffee until she decides she wants to wait on more options.

That's modern female dating in a nutshell. Literally sit back and wait for Chad, but put up a lofty list of demands to procure the best beta entertainers. You have been reduced to nothing more than a court jester.
>"feed me pizza tee-hee and tickle my muffin top."
Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.
>>
>>39508063
This. I'm no Luddite or anything but I'm really starting to think social networking (Tinder especially) needs to be abolished if we want to salvage Western civilization
>>
>>39508063
>Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.
This was a bitter red pill for me. I was talking to a fat chick once, but what shocked me is when I found out she was talking to 2 chads. I was blown away. I stopped talking to her after that, because there is literally no point in putting myself out there if even the bottom of the barrel women can get chads.
>>
>>39508395
You really lose your motivation to work out and get jacked when you realize that. I'm fine with how I look, if I don't attract a roastie I don't really care at this point
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.