[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to spend $26K in NEET Bux on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: neetbux.png (18KB, 770x517px) Image search: [Google]
neetbux.png
18KB, 770x517px
I'm getting my NEET Bux tomorrow, what should I buy? I already have a phone, tablet, laptop, VR headset and Gaming PC.
>>
>>39507464
How are you obtaining these bux. Help a bot out
>>
>>39507495
I'm mental, the doctor said so. The Judge gave me the NEET Bux. It took 3 years so they owe me the $26K.
>>
>>39507511
Be my sugar daddy plz. Just kidding I'm glad you are able to get what you need.
>>
>>39507464
Put it in your 401k of you aren't going to kill yourself any time soon.
>>
>>39507464
Buy $26,000 in various uppers/stimulants
>>
>>39507602
I have only 9 months to spend it or I will get fewer NEET Bux per month...
>>
>>39507511
Which country?
original commentaions s ss
>>
>>39507464
invest a bit of it into cryptocurrency ICO's that you think are legit. maybe get a car/driver's license? are you allowed to do that / able to with your disability?
>>
>>39507634
America, social security.
>>
>>39507637
I get overwhelmed behind the wheel of a car.
>>
>>39507464

a better monitor. probably a better tv too. also beer
>>
>>39507666
alrighty buddy, maybe a cool electric bike or other form of alternative transport. are you a hikki though or can you go outside?
>>
>>39507685
cool ass electric bike sounds nice. I am a bit hikki but i make ventures to the 7-11 for cigarettes.
>>
>>39507464
Yea I'm getting neetbux it costs me that much money just to go to school and you get it for sitting on your ass

Nope nope nope getting superficial titles for whores isn't worth it
>>
A camper/rv or maybe a tiny house depending on area.

A private place of your own that is fully yours is super liberating.
>>
File: rpo.png (913KB, 822x622px) Image search: [Google]
rpo.png
913KB, 822x622px
>>39507464
Buy a shitty van and deck it out to make it livable. Move into the van and live anywhere.
>>
>>39507511
mental?

Become an audiophag and buy top audio equipment. Or buy guns or a grand piano or a expensive guitar
>>
plastic surgery, steroids, hair transplants and looksmax to get out of the inceldom
>>
>>39507650
>social security
>inb4 they send you a bullshit statement about overpaying you and take them away again

I got social security when my dad died until I graduated high school and the amount of hoops and bullshit I had to jump thorugh after a while made the 1700 a month not even worth it.
>>
>>39507627
Buy assets like a car, gold and silver then sell it when the 9 months are over.
>>
File: camper.png (460KB, 979x735px)
camper.png
460KB, 979x735px
>>39507464
get rid of loan debt first.

you can thank me later.

>>39508257
>A camper/rv

The perfect hikikomori: the one whose room is on four wheels, and every day wakes up in a different comfy natural place with zero humans in sight. Pic related.
>>
>>39507464
OP, get a Roth ira and invest $5,500 (max) in market that gives at least 10% return back. Then withdrawal the rest of the money and save in cash somewhere where it won't deteriorate. Now if they want receipts it may be harder.
>>
>>39508834

$15k for a shitty van in almost decent conditions

$10k to decently deck it out (you can't be a cheap gypsy if you actually want to live in it)

total: $25k and no money for gas and repairs and food and other stuff.

a decent campervan life requires 12 grands/year.

If you save $200k you can live more than ten years in a campervan without ever needing a job.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.