[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mum said I ruined her life and she's tired of me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1465959396806.jpg (23KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1465959396806.jpg
23KB, 604x453px
My mum said I ruined her life and she's tired of me.
>>
>>39506723
Tell her that it's her fault for getting knocked up.
>>
>>39506761
This 100%, be a based god OP
>>
>>39506723
>2009
What has happened in 8 years?
>>
I'll shower you in some pity. Sure enough your statement holds validity over the lack of gumption you ascertain with your worthless being
>>
>>39506761
>>39506770
The remorse is going to kill me if i do that
>>
>>39506830
>remorse
OP, you're literally too good for this world. Do you think that the remorse is killing your whore of a mother? Does she regret what she said? If not, tell her how it is.
Say something along the lines of, "You'll grow tired of your room in the nursing home too, because that's where you're going to end up. Just die alone."
It's literally ow the edge material, but if you really need to pack an emotional punch, then do it.
>>
>>39506830
Not if her remorse kills her first.
>>
>>39506723
Tell her that she was the one who raised you. Seriously, she ruined her own life.
>>
>>39507142
>>39506761
These
Let her know this is the future she chose
>>
>>39506723
hah.
i refused to have dinner with my parents tonight because i don't like my mom. she alluded to the fact that she was going to die soon. she was behaving like a child, guilting me into spending time with her, and that's how its always been. as an overprotective mother, she fucked me up good. now that i'm more or less free of her influence and the wounding that she gave me from my upbringing, i've see it as the malignant corruption that destroys a person ability to act as one should act. this just happened to be the manifestation of a mother being the sole influence for a child. that being said, the anger persists. i don't question it, nor do i feel any guilt or shame. this is a toxic person, and needs to be dealt with accordingly. i will not suffer one anyone else's behalf.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.