[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: rage.jpg (73KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
73KB, 1468x1468px
Women are a fucking meme. I promise you guys don't want most women. Story time.
> be me
> start talking to this girl from highschool
> end up hanging out with her a lot
> end up banging her
> turns out she has fucked a bunch of niggers and sand niggers
> she also has Chlamydia
> get tested and it comes out negative
> have some symptoms coming out
> might have something
> also joining the navy and have a physical very soon
> if I fail the physical I can't get in

Don't trust women they act like fucking thots and expect you to accept them for doing. They'll also destroy your dreams.
>>
Didnt read OP lol, but I am just going to make an unrealistic complaint to let out frustration. Why wont 9/10 women fuck me left and right wenever I go outside. Can I just stop being ashamed of my sexual desires can a women just audibly beg for a cock maybe then I would feel more comfertable and validated
>>
>>39506729
read the fucking story.
>>
>>39506758
Cant a woman have a sex life? Not her fault she chose to sleep with a racist motherfucker like you. Also we dont want your kind in the army.
>>
>tfw friendzoned a cute british girl who has a boyfriend
>she keeps on trying to get me to exchange nudes with her and masturbate with her on mic
>we did it before, but that was when she was a single
>she tries again tonight
>i say that's wrong, you have a boyfriend, etc.
>she gives up and goes to bed
It was really hot the one time we did it too. Did I fuck up, anons, or did I do the right thing?
>>
File: 1493271662955.png (246KB, 345x429px) Image search: [Google]
1493271662955.png
246KB, 345x429px
>>39506828
didn't trump make it illegal for you people to serve in the military?
also, what are you even doing on this website, you fucking normie?
>>
>>39506842
I hate to be a moralfag but if she's cheating with you she'll cheat on you.
>>
>>39506828
Hate to break it to you but most people in the military are like me.
Also why are you here?
>>
>>39506729
>>39506828
Are you fucking retarded? You're seriously delusional enough to believe that a women with an STD is sexually free and should be?
>>
>>39506729
Roasties, jump on his cock, quickly! He's defending you on the Internet.
>>
>>39506886
Shoulda done it and told her BF. Swear on the Bible if you have to but tell him in some way that she's a fucking slut.
>>
>>39506886
I figured that much, anon, but I'm more asking if what I did was smart. I could've gotten a night of lewdness and plenty of nudes if I wanted, but my conscience dictated that I don't cuck her bf. Should I break it to him?
>>39506828
I'm going to laugh at you in every post i make in this thread.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAA
>>
reminder to bring awareness
>>39505007
>>
>>39506922
I would really like that.
but need to make sure they dont have STD's, or if they do then w/e I might just off myself anyway. Yeah Im that desprite and clueless about life
>>
Fuck women. In the end the profit is negative, not neutral. Being an autist I can say I simply hate women and MGTOW.
>>
Most women are way better then men in every way regardless of dark triad hoes.

Just buzz buzz buzz, B URSelf :^)

Or kys DESU
>>
File: 1503274688182.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503274688182.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>39506986
Here is your free (You), kind sir!
>>
>>39506978
If you honestly think women should be allowed to walking carriers of disease then you need to be necked.
>>
File: db280_fig3.png (153KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
db280_fig3.png
153KB, 960x721px
Almonds ==== activated 2bh
>>
>>39507022
Well OP girl should have been careful yeah, but having a bunch of partners isnt exactly against the law my boi
>>
>>39507012
That wasn't bait homie. You learn a lot from watching a girl give you a blow job
>>
>>39507048
Never said it was.
I am not even saying women should not have active sex lives. I am just saying that women shouldn't act like fucking idiots because it fucks other people over.
>>
>>39507077
Well if more women were idiots, losers like me would have gotten laid more but w/e I'll just settle with a bullet through my head
>>
>>39506667
>> end up banging her

fuck off normie. You deserved this
>>
>>39506828
Don't fuck up people's life slut. Most guys don't think like you do!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.