[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I deserve none of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: odfgkdkdfkgldf.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
odfgkdkdfkgldf.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>Why does nothing go my way?
>Why are the assholes in life rewarded and I'm punished?
>Why does karma always shove her foot up my ass and not the people who've wronged me?
>Why?
>Why?
>Why?
>WHY?
>>
>>39506222
Karma doesn't exist
Get a job hippy.
>>
>>39506269

I have a job you degenerate
>>
File: 1498951811357.jpg (31KB, 450x484px) Image search: [Google]
1498951811357.jpg
31KB, 450x484px
>>39506281
oh ok

try commision based work perhaps

or are you not open for advice and instead chose to express your feelings in a rhetorical sense.
>>
>>39506377

I'm doing both, I'd really appreciate advice
>>
>>39506388
oh alright
i have none but have a nice night.
>>
>>39506222

because you're a cuck if you're not capable of being an asshole in this day and age its every man for himself and if you're this beta that you're not capable of doing what you need to do then you're a spineless cuck and deserve it all man up and stop being a pussy its every man for himself these days don't bother being a nice person anon you'l only get fucked over time and time again
>>
>>39506222
man the fuck up and stop bitching and do something about it instead of complaining if you're treated as badly as you make it out to be let me guess you had a bad day so you're thinking WOO is me i didn't have my way why is karma such a BAD PERSON TO ME!!111 :(
>>
>>39506222
It's because the very act of evil provides physical rewards. Stealing is a wrong because it siphons off the physical rewards of someone who has earned it.
Pick one:
>turn to evil
>be so exceptional that societal rules do not apply
>seek spiritual rewards instead
>>
File: act.jpg (95KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
act.jpg
95KB, 1280x855px
>>39506222
Choose your favorite JoJo and begin lifting. First emulate his build, then his personality. Then find friends who share similar traits to the friends of the JoJo that you chose to become. Finally, travel the world on your quest. You'll probably meet a bitch on the way but at that point you won't really care. After your quest is complete you may go back and start a family if you want.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.