[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heartbreak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0650.jpg (403KB, 1920x2176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0650.jpg
403KB, 1920x2176px
Have you ever had your heart broken, or like most robots, have you never even tried to love?

It's story time, /r9k/.
>>
>>39505898
i swore in my heart that i would never love, and due to that my heart has not been broken.
it's not like i would be loved ever anyway
>>
Im currently trying to get my crush to be my gf if that counts, its the fucking hardest thing i have ever had to do, no idea how chads do it.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
Never tried because rejection would already hurt my fragile ego.
>>
>>39505898
Yep, she cheated 5.5 years into our relationship. I was very, very angry for a many years but then realized I basically drove her to it. Heart unbroke when I saw it more objectively.
>>
File: giphy.gif (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
111KB, 500x375px
>be me, 21yo
>friend's sister, 16yo, has a massive crush on me
>I know it won't work out
>I don't really like her
>she finally confesses her feelings to me in a torrent of emotion
>feelguilty.png
>I know this relationship will fail
>we decide to be "just friends" until she turns 18
>end up dating for 3 years
>I begin to like her
>she finds better options and dumps me
>tfw i knew this would happen
>bittersweet moment because I am alone bit at least I am free
I tried dating once after that, but I've learned that I can't stand most women. They're emotional on the surface but cold and calculating underneath.
>>
I've spent most of my life in my bedroom.
I did get a gf once, but I never loved her. Didn't last long anyways, and the experience made me realize how dysfunctional I am as a person.

I feel like I've reached a point of no return. I just wanna fade now.
>>
File: 1461021351851.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461021351851.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39505898
>cute shy girl friend asked me out when I was 13
>rejected her because I liked another girl that I used to know
>liked this girl for a total of 9 years without her ever knowing I existed
>never asked out by anyone ever again

I'm sure if I dipped my toe into the dating world, I'd be much more confident but I guess I'll never know.
>>
One time I fell in love with a girl, I felt like nothing in the world would make me happier to hear she felt the same. My heart would race at every glance, to me she was the most perfect person I've ever laid my eyes on. My friends 'just couldn't see' what was so special about her but that's the thing about love, any imperfect detail was completely oblivious to me. I built her up so much in my head that the thought of approaching her was intimidating to all hell. Imagine falling for someone you see as the most beautiful and special girl in the world and feeling so small compared to her that you never dare to start a conversation. Everyday was torture, but at the same time as blissful and exiting as it ever could have been. I haven't loved since and I miss the feeling so dearly that my conscious tries to make up for it in my dreams by occasionally giving me dreams of love in my sleep. It makes me happy for a few hours after I sleep, but I dwell on it and end up making myself sad that it wasn't, and may never be real. I'm a very lonely guy robots.

tldr: love is amazing but it makes me feel small and now I'm sad
>>
File: 1503987378571.png (384KB, 597x445px) Image search: [Google]
1503987378571.png
384KB, 597x445px
I got my first girlfriend my senior year of high school, we dated for a little over a year. I always told her I couldn't tolerate cheating, she supposedly agreed. She was such a high maintenance bitch, everyone else saw her as perfect because she tried so hard to maintain her appearace, but inside she was a fucking mess and would constantly come crying to me about something or get mad at me or something. I started out super in love with her, but after repeatedly being met with cold responses, we basically flip flopped, and I became the cold one. Anyway, one day she says she's going to hang out with her guy friend when I tell her not to because she knows I hate the idea, she goes anyway because "Nothing will happen." Guess what, she kisses the fucker, what a shock. I'm unaware of this until I head over the next morning and I see the disgusting messages on her phone between the two of them. I instantly left, have not dated since, and have no intention to ever again. It definitely hurt for awhile, but at the same time I hadn't felt anything for awhile. I don't know if I even can love again, I stopped feeling that pretty early in the relationship, and I certainly don't feel anything now. Most women disgust me, I can't see myself wanting to go through that all over again.
>>
File: 1504380236465.jpg (40KB, 478x483px) Image search: [Google]
1504380236465.jpg
40KB, 478x483px
>Have you ever had your heart broken, or like most robots, have you never even tried to love?
Yes, four years later and it still hurts.

>story time
Same story as everyone else but she was my cousin. Shit was weird because we went on dates, held hands, and cuddled the whole time but never admitted to liking each other until a month later. We never kissed or fucked, mainly because of family being around (thought I don't understand why they never said anything about us holding hands and shit). 2 weeks after we confessed she told me we need to break up because she wants kids. I still miss her, haven't been able to move on with my life ever since. Even if I win the lottery and have the physique of Scooby my life would still feel empty and worthless without her.
>>
>>39505958

> I was very, very angry for a many years but then realized I basically drove her to it.
Don't lie to yourself with woman propaganda. If she was unhappy with the relationship then she shoudl've left instead of cheating on you. To hell with that cunt.
>>
File: reifishing.jpg (290KB, 740x800px) Image search: [Google]
reifishing.jpg
290KB, 740x800px
I wish I knew what it felt like to love someone. Maybe I'm too robotic

>Tfw everyone tells me it's bad
>>
>>39506608

It's only bad if it ended, at least that's how it seems to me.
>>
File: 1504469731442.jpg (46KB, 632x710px) Image search: [Google]
1504469731442.jpg
46KB, 632x710px
Bump for more stories.

orig
>>
3 year relationship she cheated. I got over it surprisingly fast and it never stopped me from falling utterly for my current gf
>>
>>39506608
Loving someone is great if they love you back, and even if they do love is fleeting and statistically unlikely to last, meaning even if it felt good at the time it hurt you in the end.

However you learn from it all and do a little better every time.
>>
>>39506639
>>39507364

I guess I meant it was overall a bad experience. The whole "Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" is bullshit to those I ask.
>>
>>39507408

>bad experience
Story?
>>
>>39505898
i get my heart broken every day and my dreams crushed.
>gf angry at me all the time over nothing
>"YOU CANT HAVE 2 SERVINGS OF THE CHICKEN YOU MADE AT DINNER WAH WAH WAH I'M SAVING YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW"
>strong desire to go to university
>"MLEH MLEH MLEH IF YOU GO OFF TO SCHOOL I AM DUMPING YOU. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS DON'T WORK OUT."

and that... is the love of my life. so i have to do what she says.
>>
>>39507594

Sounds like a cunt. Her loss.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.