[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel tired and alone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 14002735.jpg (170KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
14002735.jpg
170KB, 960x540px
I feel tired and alone.
>>
yeah?

tell us about it
>>
>>39505404
me too anon. I'm tired. I want to sleep forever.
tell me about your life anon.
>>
File: 1253080623.jpg (216KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1253080623.jpg
216KB, 960x540px
>>39505467
I'm almost 27. I've never had a friend or even held a girl's hand. I've spent the past 5 years going to college, but withdrew or failed half my classes. I really don't want to be there, surrounded by people and alone, pretending to be a person. The worst part is it was such a waste of time and money (loans), the only reward from which is the promise of more time and money lost in the future. The idea of working for the rest of my life makes me wish I was dead.I need to find a job soon though. And get to work on this semester's assignments, which I can't fail now or else. Every single day seems the same, the only thing that changes is I get older and more worn out.

I wish things were different...I'm watching this mediocre anime instead of doing anything about it though...it's a decent escape. It's strange to think I'll never know anything resembling companionship. I will never have a young girl care about me...or any girl probably.

Any other anons want to share?
>>
File: IMG_0649.jpg (45KB, 974x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.jpg
45KB, 974x514px
>not posting best girl
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>39505714
I'm 25, spent twice as long as it should have taken me to get my degree, a year of doing nothing, and now I'm back to do a second degree. I know it's a bad idea and that I should have sorted my life out before even thinking about pursuing another degree, especially with my history of failing because of lack of motivation. I just don't know what to do with myself. I've had friends but I've sort of distanced myself from them. I've never held hands with a boy, I've only had e-relationships that haven't worked out.
I don't like to imagine a happy future for myself because I feel as though it's something that's unreachable, and having expectations that don't match reality are what make things feel worse. The only things that make me feel okay once in a while are things that aren't sustainable in the long run. I wish I was dead.
>>
>>39505786
I haven't gotten that far yet.

>>39506102
Are you doing a Masters or a 2nd Bachelors? Just wondering...apparently you can get more loans for a Masters, maybe I'll do the same...
>>
>>39506276
a second bachelors. really not the best idea.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.