[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Improvement General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1504331217002.png (752KB, 1000x440px) Image search: [Google]
1504331217002.png
752KB, 1000x440px
What have you fellow fags done recently? I wagecucked for a while. Registered for a couple college classes recently and starting soon/moving. But I still act like a fucking NEET
>>
Started playing through my games backlog.
Cleaned my room.
Went on a run with a female coworker.
Practiced styling my hair.
Exfoliated my back every day to get rid of bacne.
Practiced talking to girls on tinder.
Stopped smoking weed.
>>
Redoing classes I failed
Playing less video games
Trying to fix my sleep schedule
>>
>>39504924
quit my wageslave job to focus on studying
joined fencing club for exercise and to get out of the house
started writing again
>>
I struggling with relapse but here are my tips for people trying to /improve/
Get job
Get /fit/
Find hobby, two actually to compensate for being such a loser
Learn an instrument
Cold showers
Don't sit down, exhaust all energy throughout day so you die at the end of it and immediately sleep

This won't turn you into turbo normie but you will see a noticeable difference in a year, I definitely have. Just remember that if you give up, you are pretty much saying you are ok with being a fucking loser the rest of your life. Keep the schedule you set up for yourself and do it every. single. day. that's the only way you can get good at something. I've also recently picked up tinder and video chat apps, it's social practice and it's good to learn how to be less of a slerg online so you don't it in real life. The only real issue for me now is loneliness, cause the /improvement/ road doesn't leave time for other things besides yourself but I'm thinking the tinder and vc apps with help with that cause I'm adding a couple of people; making efriends.

i convinced my parents to let me have a year off from college, I hope you can do the same robros. Also, throw away vidya, complete cancer. I would say throw away r9k too but even I can't do that yet; loneliness is too much to handle without it.
>>
File: ihaveautism.jpg (41KB, 341x307px)
ihaveautism.jpg
41KB, 341x307px
>>39504924
taking depressants
reading classic literature
playing less vidya
consciously making an effort to improve posture
got a respectable haircut
taking care of skin, moisturising/exfoliating etc

feels good desu
>>
>>39506778
woah, i meant anti-depressants*
>>
Currently learning to make hemp bracelets and other stuff like that.
Once I get it down I should be able to sell them when I am between jobs or traveling.
>>
>quit vidya cold turkey
>cut back frivolous Internet use to only a couple hours a day (usually at night)
>sleep schedule fixed and maintained for 2 months and counting
>swim every day
>188 day duolingo streak on hardest setting
>part time job
>cleaned room top to bottom
>made 3 good friends
>starting school again this week (dropped out 2 yrs ago)

its not much but for me these are drastic changes
>>
Stopped smoking weed
Working for better grades
Skateboarding everyday
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.