[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't deserve her best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0647.jpg (102KB, 613x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
102KB, 613x572px
"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best!"

What does /r9k/ think of this classic female line?
>>
Totally unironically true m8o
Can't expect perfection from people
>>
>>39502763
That might be the worst quote ever.

When mature people fuck up and do bad things, they attempt to improve. They apologize and do their best to make up for it.

Only a childish cunt dismisses all their bad behavior with, "Nobody's perfect, if you can't deal with it you don't deserve me." That shows no interest in being a good partner or a good person.

Any woman who loves Marilyn Monroe is trash.
>>
>>39502922
But she was a movie star and oh so retro classy! How dare you knock such a feminist icon.
>>
>>39502763
The line itself isn't bad and is also totally true but the usual way that it's delivered is complete and total cancer, entirely ego.

Basically it's entirely true. You can't expect every single moment you share with someone to be perfect, or even good. And if you can't be there for them during the bad times, and only want them around during the good times, then you probably don't honestly care about them.

Thing is it's really likely that almost no one who says this is worth caring about anyway because people who actually take the time to get to know themselves should understand that they are completely worthless in the grand scheme of things and know that they aren't something that is "deserved" or "not deserved", they're just a person which doesnt really matter because there are billions of those, and they're saying it because they think they're better than they are and it's coming from an overinflated ego.
>>
If I'm ever mean to my friends because of fucked up shit I'm going through I apologized to them later and made an effort to not take it out on them anymore
This is self entitled bullshit
But if you did a lot for someone in the past they should appreciate that to
But sometimes you realize who your real friends are when you are in a fucked up situation and they suddenly aren't there for you anymore just because there's nothing they can take from you
>>
Well fuck the whore who said that but close friends are bound to fight sometimes, so they will have to get over it or they weren't meant to be
>>
>>39502763
Are Zarya and Goku roommates now?
>>
>>39503062
this. its entirely like comparing 'you only live once' and 'live every day like your last' or 'no one is promised tomorrow' they all mean the same thing, but they are meant to be taken very differently,

they should mean we can die anytime and to injoy life and make the most of it, but people instead think of it as- hey i'm only gonna live once lets drown myself in drugs and alcohol and never achieve anything
>>
>>39502763
It depends on what her worst and best are. If her worst is similar to the OPs picture and her best is simply not acting like that then she is indeed a self-entitled bitch, But if it's used in the context of 'hey, I have my days when I'm feeling down or things aren't going so good and you're not there to support me through it then I'm not going to spend time with you when I'm in a good mood or my life is going well, because I know you don't really care about me' then it's understandable.

But overall like >>39503062 said. The majority of the time, this line is used by egotistical whores who don't understand that their violent outbursts aren't worth the sub par pussy and that they're like 99.99999% of women and can be replaced.
>>
>>39503373
ikr? what's the sauce on this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.