[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It was sooooo long ago!!! >get over it!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3984.jpg (102KB, 750x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3984.jpg
102KB, 750x629px
>It was sooooo long ago!!!
>get over it!!!
>>
>sins of the father
>>
Bitch go back to Africa if you think you dumb niggers would have been better off without slavery.
>>
So what? The 10th President of the United States died in 1862 but he has grandsons living today. I guess 1862 wasn't that long ago, huh?
>>
good riddance 2bh
>>
>>39502738
>daughter of a slave
how fucking old is she?
I thought you'd have be at least a great-grandchild of somebody who was around in the civil war.
>>
>>39502808
She was 100.
>>
>>39502738
so by this logic I'm still allowed to be upset about the franco-prussian war?
>>
>>39502778
Africans probably would've been better off if white people had just left them alone and not enslaved/colonized them, yes.
>>
>>39502768
how long till white people deny slavery
>>
>>39502862
Slavery lasted around 400 years. That war didn't even make it to one year.
>>
>>39502738
These types of meme posts are meant to play on a persons sense of morality or something. Doesn't work on people like me.

They deserved to be slaves, and when they were freed they should have all been dumped in the ocean. Good riddance. Lesser people get used, get over it.
>>
>>39502871
Your average dumbass American nigger has a quality of life so much higher than an average African nigger.
>>
File: blackbot.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
blackbot.png
89KB, 553x506px
>whites bully blacks for centuries and then wonder why we often don't turn out to be like them
>"it's just them niggers being dumb, amrite?"

Whites are normies, and blacks are robots.
>>
>>39502919
quality post thank you for sharing
>>
>>39502944
Hey dumbass, you realize that in the 60's blacks were entering the middle class faster than whites were right? But when Malcolm X and his cronies saw being successful as being "too white", you dragged yourselves down.
>>
>>39502871
BONGO BONGO I DON WANNA LEAVE THE CONGO
>>
>>39502944
this desu famlam
>>
>>39502933
>spend childhood fucking around with other kids
>spend early teens training to become a man
>spend late teens and early 20s fucking women, having children and hunting
>do whatever you want for the rest of your time
>get killed by a lion or rival tribe at 30
Seems like a pretty cool life. More fulfilling than the lives we're living.
>>
>>39502971
holy shit, why are normies so easy to trigger? calm down!
>>
>>39502871
Africans fucking enslaved themselves before selling them to white people.
>>
>>39502972
OH NO-NO NO-NO NO
>>
Welfare nowadays is basically white people working so black people don't have to.
>>
>>39502983
hunter gather lifestyle was based af. humanity died after agricultural technology peaked
>>
>>39502997
yeah but then whites enslaved and conquered all of them, hindering development of their countries
>>
>>39502997
Africans didn't enslave themselves, why do you people keep twisting facts? Different tribes enslaved each other. Back then, there was no such thing as "African" or "black" in Africa. You were Yoruba or Igbo or Fulani or Dogon or Zulu or whatever the fuck. These people all saw each other as completely different races. So if a Yoruba had a Dogon slave, he didn't see it as a black man having a black slave, he saw it as a Yoruba having a Dogon slave. The same way ancient Greeks saw most other white Europeans as inferior races. Do you think an Ancient Greek would think twice about enslaving some Anglo faggot just because they were both white?
>>
>>39502871
you can't be fucking serious

they were basically cavemen well into the middle ages all the way up to the time that whites first got there
>>
>>39502983
More like the tribe patriarch takes all the wives, and sells you when you are a little boy to be the sex slave of some arab.
>>
>>39503025
Most welfare recipients are white.
>>
Niggers are terribly ungrateful to their ancestors for suffering to get them their easy pet lifestyle today.
>>
well now that she's gone we're technically 2 generations removed from slavery now
>>
File: IMG_1195.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>39503054
It's their own problem that they were too weak and stupid to defend themselves. Niggers shouldn't even be considered human
>>
File: IMG_3986.jpg (53KB, 379x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3986.jpg
53KB, 379x450px
>>39503068
A simple google search would prove you wrong. Cavemen can't create pic related. There were many empires on the west and east coasts of Africa, many of which had nothing to do with Islam.

>>39503069
Not unlike Europeans.
>>
>>39503068

see>>39503027
typical normies priding themselves on "muh agriculture" back when getting food required effort and grit. no wagecuckery either. you people are what's wrong with the world, kys
>>
File: Get Me Laughter!.gif (446KB, 280x153px) Image search: [Google]
Get Me Laughter!.gif
446KB, 280x153px
>>39503063
>Do you think an Ancient Greek would think twice about enslaving some Anglo faggot just because they were both white?
>greek
>white
>>
>>39503076
Only because they make up 60% of the US population. Blacks receive welfare in disproportionate amounts
>>
>>39503076

u-um...uh...w-well white people DESERVE those handouts!!! fuck you nigger!!!
>>
>>39503106

>Greeks and Romans laid the foundation for Western civilization as we know it
>years later the descendants of savage, animal skin wearing barbarians try to force the meme that Italians and Greeks aren't white

really fires my neurons you tree nigger fuck
>>
>>39503102
I don't know, are you sure black people did that? Those sculptures kind of look white. Just like the Egyptians were.
>>
>>39502793
>I guess 1862 wasn't that long ago, huh?
It really isn't if you think about it.
>>
>>39503170
You're being sarcastic, right?
>those huge fucking Michael Jackson noses
Those sculptures kind of look white
>>
>>39502888
Have you been to /pol/? They already do. Were you aware that blacks were actually sold as free workers to the innocent white man who was just on his way to church?
>>
A middle class African American in this country most definitely has a better life than blacks living anywhere else. The lower classes have their own issues but its mostly because of violence and crime they commit among each other, so you really can't blame whites there.

The issue isn't continuing progress and giving equal rights, its to take away the rights from white citizens. That's the end goal of the progressive movement in the U.S.
>>
>>39503076
>what is proportion
>what are ratios
by that logic the police is actually racially biased against whites because more white people get shot by police than black people
>>
>>39503224
You sound like white people who think anime characters are white. The sculptures follow some artistic conventions. You want to see them as black to fit your own view but the people who created them easily could've intended them to be as white as they were.
>>
>>39502971
>entering

Probably because there were so relatively few of them in the middle class prior to that.

It's easier for something much smaller to grow quickly.
>>
>>39503063
now THIS is mental gymnastics
>>
File: 1498333854506.jpg (50KB, 389x302px) Image search: [Google]
1498333854506.jpg
50KB, 389x302px
>>39502738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1504489793
Oy Vey!!!
>>
File: 1503332831410.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503332831410.png
155KB, 600x600px
>I had literally nothing to do with slavery in my life but I you all gotta feel bad for me because you also all had literally nothing to do with slavery in your life
>>
>>39503320
so you admit there is racial bias in America, glad we agree

oh wait its only towards whites right?!
>>
>>39503332
The people who made those were from Benin, a country next to Nigeria.
>>
>>39503366
What about epigenetics?
>>
>>39503348
*facts
ftfy
>>
A Neanderthal killed one of my distant ancestors. I DESERVE compensation!
>>
>>39502944

Right but Jews and Slavs were opressed and brutalized for centuries too, and have had some of the most brilliant minds ever recorded.

oregoogoo
>>
>>39503104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd5x2wKYILo
>>
>>39503390
the fuck are you talking about? it doesnt count that black people were enslaving themselves because it was actually different tribes enslaving themselves? please tell me because i dont want to misunderstand you, how does that negate the fact that black people were already enslaving themselves before white intervention? how does tribe x enslaving tribe y, both in africa in a very proximate regional area, with no intervention of whites beforehand, have anything to do with africans not enslaving themselves?
>>
>>39503412
No one in this thread said that black people deserve compensation. But we at least deserve the right to be a little cranky about the fact that it was ok to hang us from trees 50 years ago.
>>
>>39503376
>so you admit there is racial bias in America,
i admit there are individuals who are racially biased in america, not that america as a whole is racially biased. im not sure were you're going with the second line nor how you came to that conclusion because im not even white
>>
>>39503063
but by this logic most Europeans felt the same, so white people didn't enslave blacks, just the English or the French or whoever enslaved them, the irish were also slaves after all, so we cant just blame all white people.
>>
>>39503414
Jews and slavs don't have to live in countries run by their oppressors and they aren't constantly fucked with by their oppressors. You ever wonder why Haiti is so fucked up? Maybe it's because after they gained their independence, France forced them to pay reparations up until 2011.
>>
>>39503470

You're wrong. Jews and Slavs have virtually always have to live in the country of their opressors. Serfdom and Christendom-wide hatred of semites attest to that.
>>
>>39503433
Because they weren't enslaving THEMSELVES, the same way whites weren't enslaving themselves when Greeks enslaved barbarians.
>>
>>39503468
Yes we can, because white people were the ones who took it out of the context of one tribe enslaving another tribe and made it "people with black skin are inferior to people with white skin, therefore people with black skin are slaves".
>>
I know a grandson of a slave who is 30 years old. He's also white and his grandmother was a slave in Ohio.
>>
>>39502738
either life is suffering, or at the benefit of another's suffering, as an american i live knowing nearly everything i own is the product of slavery
>>
>>39503424
>shitty youtube e-celeb
>vague incoherent arguments, if any

where the fuck do you think you are? the posters here don't fit in with this "brave new world" that normies are so quick to defend if even one peorson feigns dissatisfaction with the status quo. maybe i would like to die a gruesome death hunting for food with my cave buddies and clan? perhaps i don't give a fuck about living to be a 90 year old sack of shit living off social security?

fuck civilization, it's a total failure at its peak and will result in the end of all humanity as we will all soon see. kill yourself normie.
>>
the 10th president, john tyler, born in 1790, has two living grandchildren
>>
>>39503514
and where do the white irish slaves fit into that? since they were also treated as inferior and slaves
>>
>>39503505
but they were enslaving themselves, or are you saying that it doesnt count unless literally every black person was constantly enslaving each other evenly? it would seem rather obvious that the one with the most power and numbers would be the dominant tribes that enslaves the weaker tribes. and in any case, a high percentage of the slave trade involved spain and portugal trading with african tribes that already had slaves for sale
>>
File: 1494124208754.jpg (85KB, 368x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494124208754.jpg
85KB, 368x427px
>>39503470
>slavs don't have to live in countries run by their oppressors and they aren't constantly fucked with by their oppressors
I hope you'll get shot by a white cop soon
>>
>>39503559
Just the other day, I was thinking "Damn, Donald Trump is the 45th president? We've only had 45? America isn't an old country at all." American history is so boring because this country is so young. In the context of history, the US was made last month.
>>
>>39502902
And? The Holocaust "only" lasted for five years. Are you sure you want to continue with your argument, retard?
>>
>>39503556
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>39503593
I'm sure the Holocaust was a lot worse than a 6 month long war. Jews whose ancestors were Holocaust victims should be able to be cranky about the Holocaust too, since it was only 70-something years ago.
>>
>>39503470
Yeah, it's not like Haitians engaged in genocide and massacre to gain that independence and then committed further genocide and massacre on the very people who fought on their behalf and helped them gain that independence lmao. They dindu nothin!
>>
>>39503568
Irishmen were indentured servants, not quite slaves like Africans were. And they weren't "slaves" as long as Africans. But back then, Irish weren't considered white, which made American whites think it was okay to enslave them.
>>
honestly why should i give two shits about slavery
>>
>>39503635
They were slaves. They were treated brutally. If you're enslaving people, you get no remorse when those slaves work together to rise up and kill you and your whole family.
>>
File: 1504288308905.jpg (59KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504288308905.jpg
59KB, 504x360px
>some kango kongo wants me a non-anglo white american whose family arrived here in the early 1900s to supply gibsmedat

I didn't own any slaves. You aren't getting a penny out of my pocket, you two-timing fuck, go bother the Anglo-Americans. Not me.
>>
>>39503757
I don't want anything from you. I don't need reparations, I don't need you to apologize or feel bad, especially since your particular ancestors had nothing to do with it. I just want white people to stop acting like slavery was such a long time ago and pretending the way black people in America are has absolutely nothing to do with our history in this country.
>>
>>39503757
this tbqhfam
why should we care about what some faggots did before our grandparents were even born
>>
>>39503102
Are you kidding me? that was made in the 17th century, in the fucking age of exploration. Galileo was talking about the phases of Venus when these OgaBogas finally discovered bronze working.
>>
>>39502738

Slavery, or indentured servitude? Theyre not exactly the same thing.

Or was her mom kept illegaly as a slave? People are still kept illegaly as slaves today.
>>
>>39503811
Fuck off, nigger. Your "people" have done nothing but destroy and wallow in their own shit, wherever they go. Slavery was a mistake, the whole continent of Africa should have been quarantined until we could create a pest removal for its inhabitants.
>>39503706
The niggers killed all whites, even the abolitionists.
>>
>>39503811
>I don't want you to do anything
>I want you to completely ignore the INSANE amount of crime niggers commit because once upon a time approximately 5% of the American population owned slaves.

I'll stop saying shit about slavery if you useless cunts stop using it as an excuse for all your numerous shortcomings.
>>
>>39503239
we going to have a little competition about what race suffered more or deserves more?

How many black lives has white medicine saved? Agriculture? How many whites died in wars to protect black freedom? How many daily comforts were invented by whites?

See how retarded this game is?

The internet is the great equalizer. Every race has the same amount of access to unlimited knowledge. Pointing fingers isn't going to solve your problems.
>>
>>39502808
>>39502850
that nig must have had her in his 70s
>>
>>39503893
All that said,

Slavery is not over. Blacks are not the only ones being enslaved. It has fucking NOTHING to do with white people.

I myself am white and I have lived as a slave my entire life.
>>
I'm slavic, the name derives from slave because MY PEOPLE were slaves. Where are my reparations?
>>
>>39503076
Skewed by """"""white"""""" Hispanics.
Shitskins are a plague; white ethnostate now.
>>39503054
>hindering development
Please, this is bullshit. They developed your shitty countries for free, and you let it fall to pieces when they left.
Not to mention some places were barely even noticed. Take Malawi: its total administrative staff was 11 British administrators at the turn of the 20th century. Are you seriously telling me that they'd have made it to space, if not for ebil whitey?

>>39503433
It's just another lefty faggot that thinks race is a social construct. They like to use Jewish argument tactics, ie, pointless wordplay and constant redefinition of terms to suit their purposes.
>>
>>39503918
alright now that's ridiculous because that was 1,500 years ago at least
>>
>>39503964
I think you're missing the point there friend. Do you see any negros today in chains? Are the Jim Crow laws still in effect?
>>
>>39503964
alright now that's ridiculous that was 150 years ago at least
>>
>>39503918
Why do you faggots keep bringing up reparations, this thread isn't about reparations, it's about time you dumb fucks.
>>
>>39503811
I have black friends who get made fun of by other blacks for "acting too white" and by acting "too white" they mean going to college.

can you imagine Asians making fun of their friends for going to college? Or even Mexicans?

I dont understand why this is a problem? maybe this has to do with slavery i dont know. But even when blacks try to succeed they get put down by other blacks.
>>
>>39503983
>Are Jim Crow laws still in effect?
No but there are statues of the men who enforced them all over the region with the highest black population in the country.
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (117KB, 637x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
117KB, 637x800px
>>39502738
Bullshit
>>39502850
So she was born in 1917?
If her mother was a slave, she would have have been older than 52 years old or older when she had her. And that is if her mother was 1 year old as a slave, doesn't even count.
And it's impossible for women to have kids at 52, especially back then, out of eggs.
SO IT IS A FUCKING LIE
>>
>>39504001
so those niggers don't forget who runs their shit
>>
>>39503989
What else do niggers want? Slavery has been over for over a hundred years and they have equal rights. Sometimes preferential treatment as well like affirmative action.
>>
>>39502971
Try reading someone other than Dinesh D'souza.
>>
>>39503998
I know this happens but I haven't seen that in a long time. I haven't heard a black person accuse another black person of "acting white" since elementary school. I went to a 50/50 black and Mexican high school and no black kids made fun of other black kids for going to college. The coolest black kids in school were usually applying for an HBCU in our state.
>>
>>39504038
It's been over for over 150 years
>>
>>39504001
Should we take down statues of Andrew Jackson cause he had slaves? There are more to those men then just being slave owners. Robert E. Lee wasn't even for slavery, he just wanted to support his home state of Virginia. Should we take his down too?
>>
File: 1503738029286.jpg (136KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1503738029286.jpg
136KB, 544x544px
>half iranian
>look like any random white guy
>libtards say I should bear the slavery guilt from my ancestors
>tell them widespread slavery was virtually never a part of the persian empire
>get off the hook
>tfw my ancestors on my white side fought for the confederacy
>>
>>39504046
You don't see it if you aren't black. They don't do it when other races are around. Plus you are self selecting the few that made it to college
>>
>>39504087
I'm black. I never saw it and never heard it. It just may not be common where I'm from but black kids from all over my very large city were trying to get into college.
>>
>>39504066
Fuck Andrew Jackson but statues of confederate soldiers and slave owners is different from statues of the founding fathers. The CSA were traitors and losers who were fighting for the right to own slaves. They were on the wrong side of history. The statues were only erected to intimidate black people. A lot of them were put up during the Jim Crow era. A Robert E Lee statue isn't comparable to a George Washington statue.
>>
>>39504154
>Fuck Andrew Jackson
Hey fuck you Jackson was great
>>
>>39504068
Stfu Davesh
>>
>>39504046
maybe not so much going to college because the coolest kids are probably the ones who were good at sports like in every highschool. So they end up going to college and playing there.

Its more like if a kid wants to go be an engineer "haha white people do that" My area is also alot different then other areas in the country. Everyone is poor here. whites and blacks
>>
>>39504187
You lookin to buy a rug, my dude?
>>
File: IMG_0492.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>39504125
Post your bbc, yes
>>
>ooga boog ooga BOOGA ooga ooga OOGA BOOGA bix!
>Very eloquent Trayvon! Here's your acceptance letter.
>>
>>39503076
There are 5x more white people in America, and white people take less welfare because they're not stupid enough to have 15 kids.
>>
>>39503442
I'm cranky that it's not acceptable to hang niggers from trees today
>>
>>39503556
>Its peak
wrong, kikes have been ruining our society, we lost all progress 75 years ago
>>
>>39502738
Dude her dad had to be like 70-80years old when he had her.
>>
>>39502902
Guess again buckaroo. Slavery is one of the oldest professions still to this day.
>>
>>39502944
But then blacks wanna turn out like other blacks who actually bully themselves and have been forever. Right. Right.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.