[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP POSTING HERE RIGHT NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1403447622403.jpg (18KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1403447622403.jpg
18KB, 374x452px
>Realize depression feeds off of negative thought patterns
>Go on /r9k/
>See the worst parts of the human species no matter how true
>Every post reminds you of the harsher side of the human species even if unintentionally
>Start to see it everywhere in daily life
>Wonder why so many people that frequent this board have depression

If you know what's good for you, stop posting on /r9k/ right now. Pick literally any other board on 4chan.

Negative thoughts are the root cause of depression, and you kick them into over drive just by scrolling through here even if you don't read many posts.

It's hard to be positive in daily life.
I wonder how many people this board on 4chan has killed?
>>
>>39502541
OP once again,

This happened to me when I was 16, and it happened again at 20 years old.

It feels like you're totally in control and choosing to skim negative posts, but you're really not.

Please leave this image board for your own good.
>>
>>39502571

And do what? Be surrounded by people who's lives are better than mine and will be unable to relate while making me feel inadequate, out of touch, envious and bitter and hateful?
>>
>>39502639
You could just go browse /a/, or /v/, or whatever in place of /r9k/

You've no excuse to drink toxic garbage all day just because it validates how you feel.

The entire Randy Stair went crazy and shot-up that supermarket is because he fed negative thoughts. You've no reason to follow suite.
>>
Bumping like a lump
>>
>>39502541
I would rather writhe in my own sorrow and be truthful than lie to myself and be happy.
>>
>>39503504
Is it truthful, or is it anxiety?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.