[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I brainwashed for not wanting to be subservient to males?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19

File: 4789202007_ef293c7898_b.jpg (39KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
4789202007_ef293c7898_b.jpg
39KB, 848x480px
You're trying to brainwash me into being subservient to YOU and your interests instead of following myself and MY interests. I've never felt this imaginary need to be subservient. When people tell me not to do something or try to shame me, I don't feel the shame. Explain. Having a penis doesn't make you this special little snowflake that should be listened to at all costs.
>>
whp said you needed to be subservient to us? I didn't. There are traits that I am simply not attracted to, and the loss of me from the dating pool is not a significant loss.

Furthermore I believe women are equal to men, I just think any further attempt to change the legal system would be giving women preferred status so I don't support sjw feminism.

Anyways get the fuck off this board if you know what's good for you. this place is a life draining trap.
>>
HAVING PEEPEE MAKE ME SNOW FLAKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39500247
I like to argue things and debate them. A lot of guys seem to think women should be subservient because of nature.
>>
>>39500296
Not that they "should" be, just that they are. And they usually are. You're an exception. There's no argument here so just shut the fuck up you dumb slut.
>>
>>39500296
Tell 'em they can fuck off if they think that. You are doing a fine job of that already. They can't do shit about it anyways. But you can't change their desires either.

But anyways get off this board you don't belong here.
>>
>>39500315
The argument is people say I'm brainwashed for not thinking this way. I can't really be shamed either. When people try to shame me I feel no guilt.
>>
>>39500183
>You're trying to brainwash me into being subservient to YOU and your interests instead of following myself and MY interests.
Who the fuck are you? Get the fuck away from me you werejew.
>>
>>39500399
Well you will have to take it up with the people who said that then.
>>
>>39500399
who cares. if they believe you can be brainwashed then tell them to fuck off. It takes two to tango so stop interacting with people you dislike interacting with.
>>
>>39500183
Its not that us having a dick makes us above, but you having a vagina makes you below us
Source: Doujin author Asanagi, Victim Girls series.
Just jpking tho, yeah, its bulshit, but remember that those who say women are like that also cant function in any social constructs and are unable to form relationships with anyone.
Source: r9k
>>
>>39500183
I'm a girl btw, No im not fat, and yes my bf is kind of a jock.
>>
>>39500399
so you're one of the people that advocate sameness rather than "equality"? humans are dimorphic, males and females are inherently different on a biological level. women are naturally subservient, while men are naturally dominant. now if you're an idiot you'll yell at the top of your lungs "but that doesn't fit for me"! if you've paid any attention to your surroundings, ever, you will have noticed that people are as different as fingerprints that may be an exaggeration when one diverts from the normale (say 90% of women are natually submissive - random survey I found on a quick google search) then you, as the opposite, or something else entirely, are the abnormal.

besides, from what I've seen in society throughout my life is actual shaming of these submissive girls, everywhere people are encouriging young girls to abandon what likely is their nature and be more like you instead. I don't know from where you get this victim mentallity concerning your behavior. the media and the people are on your side in every single western country.
>>
>>39500605
I'm not talking about the media. I'm talking about the angry men of my generation who try to shame me.
>>
>>39500183
typically women do not have their own genuine interests
they are cowards and strive for mediocrity
>>
File: 38d.jpg (155KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>39500183
And having a vagina doesn't make you a snowflake that's entitled to a man's time, either. Nobody is obligated to listen to your worthless opinions. I find it amusing how people who complain about other people's egos are often quite egotistical themselves. Now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>39500670
I have my own interests and have had them for years. I guess you don't know any self focused or loner females do you?
>>
>>39500810
no I don't

I only know of females through my male friends and those females are very uninteresting and boring and it sucks to be caught in a room alone with them
typically they adopt their boyfriend's hobbies because they have nothing of their own
>>
I've never really spend a lot of time talking to /r9k/s idea of a female. I guess I got lucky growing up with interesting girls with their own hobby and developed personalities. I live in the nordics where women are quite different from the american ones thankfully.
>>
>>39500183
Who is? Half this board wants a mommy gf to tell them what to do.
>>
>>39500183
Females, with relatively few exceptions, are irrational and therefore need guidance. Most men are looking out for your best interests as well as wanting to be with you
>>
>>39500920
Intentions don't matter to me if the same intentions lead to personal disaster. Too much trust and giving someone too much control leads to powelessness. It's better to research than to just blindly trust others.
>>
>>39500967
is this a stance you've taken after careful consideration? excuse me for assuming, but almost sounds like you've made up your mind to behave this way, rather than it coming to you naturally.
>>
>>39500993
might I add that I feel the same way about people. trust doesn't come cheap to me
>>
>>39500993
It came to me from both nature and personal experience. Personal experience taught me more than anything. Experts often times screw up.
>>
>>39500183
Woman, you were created to serve men and be our helper. Look at your creation if you don't believe that. Where would women be without men? You cannot hunt, you cannot build civilizations or buildings or do hard labor. We built everything around you and are dependent on us to survive. Look at your life now and the money you get, you get it from a man, you serve him. Men control every nation on this planet even if they have a female president most of the positions of authority belong to men.

YOU ARE TO BE SUBMISSIVE TO THE IMAGE OF GOD, which is man. Women are the reflection of men. This is how God made you to be, to be submissive to your husband. You would be wise to follow this and not be a useless woman who is self seeking, and seeks to gratify her shameful lustful passions of her fornication.
>>
>>39500967
You're taking it to the extremes. You're still allowed to experiment with most things. Clearly you're too stubborn you even have a real discussion about the truth of things
>>
>>39500183
>instead of following myself and MY interests

>Sucking cocks
>fucking niggers
>being a slut

Your interests are subordinate to the interests of society.
>>
>>39501080
I can hunt. It takes knowing how to shoot and aim at a target. In many counties WOMEN do farming and carrying things like the water.

If a woman is more intelligent than a man, following him will lead to disaster. I know from experience that males don't always make the good household decisions. Sometimes the wife has a better idea but is powerless because of the husband's control and irrationality.
>>
>>39501127
My interest is in traveling the world, having personal autonomy and control over my life, making good money, and following my dreams. Those are MY interests.
>>
BAN FEMALES FROM /r9k/
>BAN FEMALES FROM /r9k/
BAN FEMALES FROM /r9k/
>BAN FEMALES FROM /r9k/
BAN FEMALES FROM /r9k/
>BAN FEMALES FROM /r9k/
>>
>>39501127
And why should I care about "society"? I don't feel this intrinsic connection. I've always been an outcast so why should I place society's interests above my own if I know it's going to be to my own detriment?
>>
File: 1419295504600.png (224KB, 496x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1419295504600.png
224KB, 496x3700px
>>39501194
> travel
So anon was right. Sucking cock, fucking noggies and being a slut.
>>
>>39501161
You cannot hunt without the inventions of men. Try to hunt with a sword or a spear. You do not have the strength or the fearlessness that men have. Women(your group, not individual) do not do the farming. A man is an image of God, you are not. God made us rule over you, woman, animals and the Earth. It doesn't matter if you have a better idea, you let him decide you can help him and offer suggestions. But you are to be submissive, just like men are to be submissive to God. Eve, was the transgressor, the first to sin. She was the one who was deceived NOT ADAM. So many of you women are useless. You live for yourselves, you are ungrateful to your husbands, and you love fornications and lustful passions. You see how angry I am at you young women, now imagine how angry God is at you women who are rebellious and stubborn in heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g2PutZlwEs&t=473s
>>
>>39501250
Nope I don't. You don't get how antisocial I truly am.
>>
>>39500183
loopy fucking cunt, shut up and suck my wienerschnitzel
>>
File: 1418853724997.png (1MB, 768x4352px) Image search: [Google]
1418853724997.png
1MB, 768x4352px
>>39501277
Yeah yeah, we've heard it before chump.
"I'm antisocial *slurp* *gobble gobble* Unnn uffff uhh what's that? No, uhhh, I don't have any uh *cums for chad* friends tee hee"
>>
>>39501266
I'd hunt with traps idiot. It does matter if I have the better idea. What matters in the end? The household having more or your stupid ideas about how things "should" be? The woman who listens to her husband only to have her home fall apart is the woman I laugh at.
>>
>>39501266
I know lots of men are angry at me. Know what? It's fun to me. It's fun how triggered they get just because I want freedom. It's funny to piss them off at my supposed degeneracy against nature.
>>
>>39501194
You sound like a typical, irrational, roastie whore. Wise up or off yourself before you bring harm to the rest of us. More than I'm sure you already have
>>
>>39501313
Live for yourself. Be rebellious, follow after your own desires. Follow the same path as the other generations of women did. Nothing under the sun is new, your thinking is not new. Your fate will just be in hell, beneath the Earth, miles and miles below. Where there are billions screaming in torment and in pain filled with regret as we speak. There are many women like you there.
>>
>>39501384
and why should I care if I harm "society"? Is "society" really a good place to be if everyone is enslaved to rules that don't make sense to them?
>>
>>39501406
Society is the reason why you go everyday without being hungry. Its how you can access the internet through your computer to discuss your feelings with people around the world. You owe everything to those that came before you and sacrificed to propel our species forward. If you don't care about society then you can go live off in the wilderness. Have fun Ms.STRONK womyn
>>
>>39501395
You don't know my fate. What about your immorality when you condemn many women to a life of no autonomy where the husband ruins the entire household?
>>
>>39500183
Tits or gtfo desu senpai
>>
>>39501460
The fact is even if I do whatever I want, the water, internet, and food will still be there. I have no personal incentive to change. I don't owe evolution or the species.

Tell me how the internet or food is disappearing now that women have rights? It's still here.
>>
>>39501491
Actually, western society is at the beginning of collapse. I wouldn't expect you, as a woman, to be able to put the pieces together on your own. What you're doing is immoral and you know it. Few men want to completely enslave a woman. You're simply taking it to the extreme so that you don't have to take responsibility for your irrational viewpoint
>>
>>39501466
A husband will not ruin his entire household, become poor unless God wills it. If he is a man of God and thus under his authority and not Satan. And if you are a good wife, you would do as God intended woman to do, and serve and be loyal to her husband in times of trial like a helper and selfless lover is suppose to do.

I have committed no immorality. I'm not the one who condemns you, but God has said long ago through his word, which will condemn you that women who live like you do will be condemned. I am simply warning you.
>>
>>39501539
It's rational to be for your own personal interests. It's rational to do whatever makes your personal life better. Thus my views are rational. It's about what can happen. If I have no autonomy under your system there's no point to being an adult or having responsibilities.
>>
>>39501587
I suppose that's true. You'll never find happiness and satisfaction though. Humans are meant to have purpose, not simply selflessly indulge as much as possible. One day when you're old and lonely, if you haven't already committed suicide, you'll realize that your life was worth nothing and that you as a person are worth nothing.
>>
>>39501632
Being subservient all your life and never getting to do what you want doesn't seem like purpose to me. That makes me angry not happy.
>>
>>39501660
Having a family is the purpose you dunce. You're angry about it because, guess what, you're an emotional woman. You're treading on the plane of logical discussion. The absolute bane of the female
>>
>>39501697
and you can have one whether you're subservient or not. It takes having sex and getting pregnant nothing more
>>
>>39500183
Aren't people generally just brainwashed into any belief system that they end up identifying with?
>>
>>39501714
A child raised without a family is harmful, not good. These are things that you already know. You're just selfish and don't want to have to make difficult sacrifices. And that's why you're currently a bad person and troubled individual
>>
>>39501750
I'll make difficult sacrifices if it comes to my benefit and someone close. Not if it comes to my detriment or blocks something very dear to me. All you people talking about sacrifice are the same hypocrites who wouldn't give money to a homeless beggar even though the homeless person needs it.
>>
>>39501783
In the only one talking about sacrifices. And you have no idea what I would or wouldn't do. It also has no effect on this discussion regardless. You simply believe that you'll find happiness without having a real family. You're obviously free to make your own mistakes, but keep in mind that I, similar to most other men, simply want the best for you. I tried my best, good luck
>>
Women MUST be brought to heel by men or civilization will be destroyed. I don't even care if it's the sandniggers that do it, even that gives us a better chance at a working civilization than women running around freely.
>>
>>39501884
My point is people can have families without following the extreme gender norms.
>>
>>39501911
And WHY should I listen? If civilization depends on me bringing me to heel why should I care if I won't get the benefits of civilization and will only be a slave?
>>
>>39501920
Dysfunctional ones, sure. As I said before, YOU are taking it to the extreme. Few men are actively trying to strip all of your freedoms away. We want you to be as happy as we can make you. Happier than you would be alone. There's nothing extreme about gender norms in western society
>>
>>39501194
>literal boomer tier
how brave. no one cares, go hitchhike through the middle east.
>>
>>39501968
Well you can listen or we can throw you out to the wilderness to survive on your own. Your choice.
>>
>>39501988
Also this. Men are starting to wake up. If you think this "free women" thing is gonna for more than a decade, you're sorely mistaken. It's unstable. We'll either be taken over or forced to fix the issue domestically
>>
>>39501971
If the wife is supposed to be subservient all the time it gives her no control over her life. It also allows the husband to screw things over, especially if he's less competent than the wife.
>>
>>39502038
What exactly do you think being submissive to a male entails? Do you think you'll be tied up and put in a cage?
>>
>>39500183
The thing is OP girls generally aren't interesting and don't do interesting things. Not like most men do either but I've certainly seen more interesting men than I have women.

It seems like most girls get locked into this shitty petty mindset around 13 at the latest and never leave it their entire lives. They're interest in other things is always fleeting and shallow. Pretty lame but whatever.
>>
>>39502025
I know men are starting to "wake up". This will only increase my hostility towards people like you.
>>
>>39501920
>extreme gender norms
Do you read the shit you type?
>>
>>39501988
Or I can fight your own interests and destroy absolutely anything you create until you give me freedom. If you block me personally I will have the watch the world burn down mentality.
>>
>>39502114
Good, you can kick and scream as men do what they want with you before you're offed. No one cares about your stupid feelings if you only care about yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>39502138
You can't do anything by yourself without men allowing you to do it.

You might as well pick our patriarchy, because it's homegrown, organic, reusable, and kind to women. Because your other patriarichal options aren't much better.
>>
>>39502156
And then your daughters will see how horrible their dads are. They won't remember the things you did like your parents divorces so you will just look like scum to them.
>>
>>39502182
I pick listening to no one. I don't fall for your bullshit that I have to live in a patriarchy to prevent worse patriarchy. It's a lie people like you make up that preys on people's fears in order to control them.
>>
>>39502102
Also just going to state that I have no problems with it being the other way and my opinions are completely based around my real life experiences.(also I love my tsunderes)

I had a best friend who was a girl from kindergarten till 5th grade when we just kind of drifted apart... I can't really recall exactly how it went but around that time I made another good friend who had more freetime than she did and it's not like she was lacking in people wanting to hangout with her(I normally took up all her time) and she was involved in lots of stuff while I wasn't.
Up until we stopped hanging out she was just like any of my other friends with varying interests and she was deeply interested in different things.

After we stopped hanging out she and her once unique personality just seemed to be absorbed into some generic female mindset and she did all the same boring petty stuff other girls did and nothing more.
>>
>>39502215
Then go fight like millions of your miserable unhappy feminist 'sisters' have, where they have been manipulated by men to destroy other men.

No matter WHAT you do, you WILL submit to a man, because it is your nature. The only way that you can avoid such a thing is by becoming a hermit in the woods.
>>
>>39502193
I didn't say I would do it, sunshine. And obviously someone with a daughter wouldn't bring them to a rape and execution. Your logic and reasoning is so poor. You're the perfect example of why women need guidance from men.
>>
>>39502237
I'm not brainwashed. I know what submission entails and I understand what controlling men are like. It's not my nature. I feel naturally defiant.

I'd rather be a hermit than listen to you. Your penis doesn't make you this special snowflake that automatically has more knowledge than I do.
>>
>>39502247
If you're for rape and execution of a female doctor or scientist minding her own business then how are you morally superior?
>>
>>39502262
Then go be a hermit instead of whining and nagging like a woman on here.
>>
File: 1499253517502.gif (2MB, 268x268px)
1499253517502.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>39502262
Women trying to logic folks. Always good for a laff
>>
>>39502215
Civilization only started when tribes shifted from matrimonial lines of descent to patrilineal lines of descent. Every major civilization that exists is a patriarchy. Feel free to fuck off to the woods if you don't like it, as men are getting fed up with your uncooperative attitude. Shut up or fuck off. Your choice.
>>
>>39502286
I care about society's needs, not the individual. You can't even comprehend that plane. Much less the ones that transcend even that
>>
>>39502336
If you care about society's needs over the individual you were never really an outcast to begin with.
>>
>>39502286
>female doctor
Most are nurses. The few that exist are already sluts for the biggest earners. What's another dick to add to the collection?

>female scientists
Don't exist.
>>
>>39502355
Irrelevant. We're not discussing anything about outcasts. And you don't know me
>>
>>39502306
If I start my own business what are you gonna do? Cry to mommy?

Why are you pissed off? Did your mom divorce your dad? Were you fed ADD medicine? Were you left in daycare all day and forgotten about LOL?
>>
>only the retards get responded to

It's not like you're going to change their opinion or that it's even their opinion when not shitposting on 4chan. 4chan is not a place for serious discussion.
>>
>>39502381
It's so convenient that the needs of "society" align with your personal self interests.
>>
>>39502215
Do not confuse men wanting to impress you with men wanting to control or belittle you.

I want a partner who is loyal and won't cheat, but I don't want to live under a smothering power dynamic with the person I'm most intimate with. Most men don't hate you or immediately assume you're an idiot, if they come off as patronizing it's because they're doing their best to look competent to you (which they hope will make them look attractive). You can be powerful and you can find people who value you, so please don't live your life hating the world so much that you don't engage with it.
>>
>>39502384
All these "what ifs," all these hypotheticals. All these "I have the potential" but nothing actually being done.

You wanna prove us wrong. Go out and fucking DO something.
>>
>>39500183
You have no self interests, fucking scum. Everything you do has an ulterior motive to appeal to either a man or a certain group.
You lack the mental capacity to hold objective arguments, and are not interesting nor funny.
Kill yourself, do the world a favor.
>>
>>39502385
This is clearly real if you read the responses. If we can fix the issues in western society without taking drastic measures then we should. I have to make an effort at the very least. Worst case scenario I wasted some time
>>
>>39502414
YOU DON'T KNOW ME. I've changed my views as I've come to learn more about life and what is good or bad. I wasn't born like this
>>
>>39502262
there were educated females and entrepreneurs before feminism, it just wasn't the norm. if you really are a snowflake thats 'not like the other girls' you don't have anything to worry about. the problem lies in feminism trying to make all women men. you're welcome to be a shrew, just don't expect society to support you. you shouldn't want that anyway since you're tough and independent.
>>
I've known women like OP before and all they needed was a good dicking, so many women get all sorts of stupid ideas and they all vanish once they get some nice good dick
>>
>>39502466
I know many guys of my generation changed their views. I get my personal views from life experience too. But even so, that change is still against my personal interest.
>>
we are all sufficiently redpilled and black pilled here, no ammount of female voodoo will stop us from our coping and arguments.

g'day mlady
>>
>>39502505
Yeah I know. That's why you're a selfish coward and a child
>>
>>39502384
You won't start your own business. You're too lazy and stupid for that.
>>
>>39502587
If someone takes me down I'm taking them down with me.
>>
>>39502612
Lel, you won't do that. You'll ride on the coattails of a successful male and jump ship when he fails to something else. Parasitic to the end, certainly, but never actively destructive.
>>
>>39502641
Nah. I can be destructive when I want.
>>
File: 1501008873143.jpg (35KB, 670x888px) Image search: [Google]
1501008873143.jpg
35KB, 670x888px
>>39502813
Damn, us men better watch out for this one! She's not like the rest. Too edgy and independent
>>
>>39502861
I don't care about complete "independence". It doesn't exist. I care about getting what I want :D

Oh and I'm proud to be edgy
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>39502813
Destroy my virginity then to prove yourself then.
>>
File: shame.gif (961KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
961KB, 245x213px
>>39502879
I used my Evans laughing gif too damn early...
>>
File: -UEX--tQ.jpg (84KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
-UEX--tQ.jpg
84KB, 400x389px
The absolute STATE of white women. Perhaps White Sharia is the final solution to the Woman Question after all.
>>
>>39502879
You're a troll, right? You only reply to retards and engage in flame wars.
>>
File: 1502080543962-pol.jpg (84KB, 628x704px) Image search: [Google]
1502080543962-pol.jpg
84KB, 628x704px
>>39502813
To relationships and feelings, maybe. Violence is the only universal language that exists, and you can barely lift your own body weight. You may choose to outsource your violence to other entities, like the government or other men in your family, but understand that you, individually, are only capable of manipulating others to cause any appreciable level of change. Your only value is in your vagina and your ability to be pleasing to men, and that is the only reason you are given any attention or resources at all.
>>
>>39503004
This is clearly a real woman. And she responded to nearly everyone.
>>
>>39503016
My value is my value as a human being. Even if "society" didn't value me I'd value myself.
>>
>>39503050
That's why you're worthless
Finally origenil
>>
>>39503039
>retards
>nearly everyone
This is /r9k/. I meant what I said.

She didn't reply to the handful of intelligent posts.
>>
>>39503079
Which intelligent posts didn't she address since somehow she only replied to "retarded" posts
>>
>>39502420
>>39501490
>>39500869
>>39500252
These high IQ posts were pretty much ignored.
>>
>>39500183
I never said women should be subservient to men, that's stone age like thinking you moron. My problem with women is that they don't give a fuck about anyone who is not Chad, what's your reply to that?
>>
>>39503050
I doubt it. Without attention and affection, you'd lock up. It's only because you have an overabundance of both at the moment that you're even entertaining these ridiculous delusions of grandeur. You're so caught up in your own illusion of competency that you can't see the people and organizations in your life propping you up. How ridiculous.
>>
>>39503162
I'd have attention. The attention of yours and society's outrage
>>
File: tenor.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
461KB, 350x232px
>>39503152
The idea in the first post was already addressed through a "retarded" post. Now fuck off with your one foot in bulkshit
>>
>>39500183
>tfw no dominant penis envy gf
Will you peg me, talk about how pathetic penises are, and laugh about how boys get their foreskins cut off when they're born?
>>
File: 1502249957418-r9k.jpg (31KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
1502249957418-r9k.jpg
31KB, 540x446px
>>39503188
You barely have my contempt, much less my attention, female. Coincidentally, rereading this thread leads me to believe this has been nothing but the over-indulgence of a HPD/cluster B teenage girl with an unwarranted sense of self-importance. Wrap it up, gentlemen, and don't forget to sage.
>>
>>39503190
But what about all the other posts?

You're being disingenuous.
>>
>>39503360
Copy that, anon
sage
>>
>>39503360
This.
Sage time, fellas.
And let's be original about it.
>>
>>39503360
LOL puhleeze. I see all the you are evil and destroying society comments.
>>
I laugh as you all think I'm destroying society. It's so funny I produce so much outrage porn.
>>
>>39500183
You are an exception, not the norm. Society should not bend its structure to suit your interests.

>>39500247
>I believe women are equal to men
Get a load of this faggot. Equality of worth =/= equality of function. And if anything, women are more valuable than men. The hilarious thing is that women only become "inferior"" when you try to make the genders interchangeable--because in a society built up by men (although no longer maintained by them), women are judged by how well they can act like men, and they predictably fail at it.
Just like how traps aren't women, and never will be.
Holy shit.

>>39502215
How many men do you think you can overpower? Do you think you'd fare well if the electrical grid got fried and law and order broke down?
>>39502262
Then be a hermit, just don't demand a law that doles out gibs for it.
>>39502384
I literally don't give a fuck if you try to start a business. We've already acknowledged that you aren't normal for women. But the second you start trying to encourage other females to do the same, when that is contrary to female nature, is when you get the bullet.
>>
>>39501194
>My interest is in traveling the world

>sucking dicks
>fucking nigger
>being a slut
>Also heavy drug use with people who are never going to see you again.
>>39501216
You dont have a choice, its not about you. Your attitude is typical of a millennial, you think everything is about your entitlement and happiness all the time. You have to work to preserve our system. Part of that involves not being raging whores, getting married and having kids like nature intended.
>>
>>39501250
Ive met plenty of girls like you in my travels. All are whores, womens standards vanish overseas. If you rent engaging in drug fueled gang bangs in hostels youre taking nude selfies at famous and sacred sights.
>>
Females should not be allowed on r9k. They're all attention seeking trolls who provide no original or quality content. Just like IRL. Breeding and sandwich making is all they are useful for.
>>
File: natsoc.jpg (96KB, 902x922px) Image search: [Google]
natsoc.jpg
96KB, 902x922px
>>39500183
Yes, you're brainwashed and will never find happiness.

For more answers go to /pol/
>>
>>39505233
It might not be about me but it affects me so it might as well be.
>>
File: image.gif (475KB, 480x269px)
image.gif
475KB, 480x269px
>>39500183

Taiga is literally best girl, so I wouldn't worry about this Anon. There are a lot of people who like girls like this.
>>
>>39505992
>/pol/
Literally this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg
>>
File: 6973654133_d6b1f0f72e_z.jpg (54KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
6973654133_d6b1f0f72e_z.jpg
54KB, 640x427px
So basically you are being tsundere about the fact that you are a tsundere? You really need a long warm hug.
>>
>>39501373
God, would you just shut the fuck up all ready? It's crazy, you came to this board looking for oppisition and you found it. Shocking. Get your head out of your ass, you self absorbed narcissist. "OOOH, LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A PUSSY AND I KNOW HOW TO SHOOT A GUN! AREN'T I REBELLIOUS? I'M SO UNIQUE >:D"

You have said absolutley nothing of value. It's all just vapid, self serving bullshit. Kill yourself you self righteous prick.
>>
>>39500183
>Having a penis doesn't make you this special little snowflake that should be listened to at all costs.

When did I ever say this ever?

>I've never felt this need to be subservient

Well I have which completely negates whatever your point is supposed to be. I actively get bored of anyone that is to submissive because I already am.

Do whatever you feel is best for you and what you enjoy. Stop listening to what other people say. They literally don't matter. If someone doesn't like you it has literally zero affect on your life. If you want to be a submissive fuck bitch like me then be one. If not then don't. Don't cry about what society wants from you because guess what most people have things about themselves that "society" hates. Just try to pack as much enjoyment as you can during this time on this rock anyway that you can.
>>
File: lottaguts.gif (773KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
lottaguts.gif
773KB, 260x221px
>>39500183
>Most women aren't interesting or smart enough to care about to be honest, so better to just paint with wide strokes. Maybe you could be an exception, I don't know. If you're here you probably are, to my tastes anyway. But I'm not going to be some kind of crusader for you. You can probably find some faggot in 10 seconds to dominate who make exceptions for every woman they see, so I don't see why you even care.
>>
>>39500183
Get a guy like me that doesn't expect that. There are a ton of submissive guys that would totally let you have full control.
>>
>>39507437
Not OP but real question: How do I find you??????????????????????????
>>
>>39507469
There are a ton of discords to find people like me.

Here is just one

XTmmpc

If you mean me specifically I live in Florida USA. Email me at [email protected] and I'll give yo my discord or skype or something and we can talk more.
>>
>>39501080
God's not a man. To say so implies god can sexually reproduce which is something only mortals do.
t. messenger of god, ask away, i can answer, albeit grudgingly.
this is what god put me here to do.
>>
>>39507469
Gibs dem gibs wyte boii!
>>
>>39507469
Are you a girl (female)? You have the pick of the crop with all us submissive /r9k/ boys. Please tell me you're in Arizona.
>>
You are biologically manifest to bare children with a 35 year biological clock running down, though it is your decision what to do here. I personally believe you have less of a claim to voting rights than all white men. You are a product of trauma like all people, much of this trauma is by intentional widespread sources. I'm never going to be willing to say the women who created civilization by being mothers and wives are fools because of 80 year old ideas built on their backs against their wills as an insult to them.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.