[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like a fucking idiot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (22KB, 407x350px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
22KB, 407x350px
Yesterday I met up with a nice girl I knew from school because she has drug connects.

>talking about random bullshit
>she says she'll suck my dick for half price if I name all the Teletubbies
>itsatrap.jpg
>she starts teasing me
>fine, I name all of them in order and even throw in the baby sun actor's name
>she starts laughing at me, says she can't believe I did that
>had to leave early, didn't get dick sucked

I haven't been so humiliated in my life. should I just an hero?
>>
>>39499437
Consider this a lesson: She was shit testing you.

Betas would name the teletubbies. Chad would have told her to suck his dick anyways.

She was just trying to make you uncomfortable and it worked.
>>
ok normie this is how it's gonna go
first off I will tell u to go to away from this board cuz u clearly don't belong
secondly u didn't even pay even though u got a discount and you expected her to submit?
thirdly, yes end ur life to answer to your >>>/adv/ tier question
>>
>>39499461
Fucking women and their shit tests

Reminds me of the time I went to a female co-workers place and they wanted to put make up and a dress on me. I refused but I'm amazed they actually tried that shit. A lesser man would have been their bitch for the evening.
>>
>>39499437
Fuck man I know what it's like

>be me
>high as FUCK right now
>holy shit tutti fruition
>be in a fucking high ass condition
>jack off

It was quite good to be honest.
>>
>>39499437
does this pepe actually have a fucking artist's signature on it

what kind of stupid-ass shit is that? memes are meant to be anonymous and part of the public domain.
>>
lala, dixie, tinkiewinkie and po
>>
>>39499437
If you feel like a fucking idiot maybe you really are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>39499758
But OP was just responding to her offer, how was he supposed to know her malicious intention of deceiving him for amusement?
>>
>>39499782
because all females do that
>>
>>39499698
Yes. That way some poor sucker can get ripped off.
>>
>>39499782
SHE ASKED HIM TO NAME HER THE FUCKING TELETUBBIES
Are you serious?
>>
>>39499941
I mean why did she even bring up Teletubbies if she wasn't ready to discuss Teletubbies. Seems kinda mean spirited.
>>
>>39499970
>girls
>"""seem""" mean spirite
They all are. Should've just told the whore to suck his dick for free or get the fuck out.
>>
File: DIWJRSZXUAA1WCh.jpg:large.jpg (198KB, 1902x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DIWJRSZXUAA1WCh.jpg:large.jpg
198KB, 1902x2048px
Enough

aeris dies in the first disc
>>
>>39499461
Yeah this
Dont fall for shit tests next time op
>>
>>39499437
>even throw in the baby sun actor's name
What the fuck did you expect?
That girl is dope. I wish I had better genetics so i could have sex with cool girls like her.
>>
>>39499437

Why did you leave? Should've told her its her turn to fulfill her end of the bargain
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.