[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most soul-crushing thing someone has ever said to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: e2b.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
What is the most soul-crushing thing someone has ever said to you?
>>
>>39498921
>you're so sweet

It was then I learned to never ask women out unless they show interest first
>>
>I still love you, but I don't think I'm in love with you anymore
>>
>>39498921
>be me, 10
>talking to stepmom about how I want to change the world for the better
>she says that if it could have been done, it would have been done already
>argue that we couldn't fly until recently and somebody still pulled it off
>more pessimistic crap
>ask her "Do you doubt me?"
>"Yes."
I'll fucking show you.
>>
"Maybe"
When I asked someone out

NIGGER JUST SAY NO YOU SOULLESS WHORE
>>
>Leave me alone, you make me feel uncomfortable whenever I talk to you

That was the last time I opened up to a friend about being depressed, we stopped being friends soon after too.
>>
>>39499043
wtf? who talks like that to their "friends"
>>
>you know what your problem is anon, your problem is yourself

Last time I talked to her, it was her going away party so she was a little drunk too so I knew it was true, it hurts a little

>don't take this the wrong way but I love you

Same person, a long long time ago though
>>
>>39498921
>Im sick of looking at you. Get out of my house
-Dad
>>
"Get help"

Fuck you, talking to some overpaid jerkoff therapist isn't gonna do shit and I refuse to take any mind altering pharmaceuticals.
I know why I do the things I do and the reasons behind my behavior even if you do not. I do not need "help". I need "understanding".
>>
>>39498969
This made me fucking giggle holy fucck
>>
deez nuts my name jeff
>>
File: feel skull.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
feel skull.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>39498921
>What is the most soul-crushing thing someone has ever said to you?
Nothing
>>
>I never really loved you, you were more of a crush that dragged on for too long

Still have flashbacks to it sometimes, I legit loved this girl back then
>>
"This is why you dont have any friends anon"mostly paraphrasing, said by my sister like 10 years ago, she ended up apologising a few minutes later because it made cry really hard, I knew she was telling the truth.
>>
File: saddened orc.jpg (59KB, 1520x1472px) Image search: [Google]
saddened orc.jpg
59KB, 1520x1472px
>there are no tendies in the backroom
>>
>go work on your humor over the summer
>>
>>39498921
>you used to be such a happy kid when you were younger
>>
>>39498957
Yeah, this.
> I still love you, just...not the same way anymore.
>>
File: 8932739287.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
8932739287.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>39498921
>"you're like a dementor from harry potter: i get sad whenever i'm near you"
I know it sounds edgy if you read it, but it's not nice when you hear it.
>>
>>39498921
Not exactly said but a friend of mine was drunk, she hugged me and said "I love you Anon!", as I was leaning to kiss her, she stopped me, run away, hugged her GAY friend and kissed him. I have never felt more humiliated as a man, so humiliated that I went straight to the bar and drunk until the bartender kicked me out
>>
>>39499289
Though I understand your point of view, you come off as an arrogant prick who wants a free pass to endlessly complain all the while not being bother having to acknowledge you have a problem that needs to be adressed.

Caring about someone is draining. It's a given at first, but if the same person keeps on being sad after months without showing any will to change something to be better, it becomes toxic for anyone to endorse that person's problems as one of your concerns.
>>
> i never liked you, i was until i found out you still live with your parents, when i heard you liked playing video games, i can picture us staying in playing video games instead of going out. you're telling me this now i'm engaged.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.