[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many children would you like to have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1504399849467.jpg (199KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504399849467.jpg
199KB, 850x1200px
How many children would you like to have?
>>
I wish I was a millionaire/billionaire

I would impregnate many, many women, as much as I could, and try my best to be a great father.
>>
'like to' is overridden by 'absolutely shouldn't'
>>
>>39498733
If I could pick who they would be, then maybe 2-5.
The first would be a tomboy lesbian girl.
The second would be an artistic snowflake of a girl determined and able to get famous.
There could be one boy, but the rest would also be girls. All genetically perfect with guaranteed quality of life from my own income.

Especially no children if I can't provide for them for their entire lives. It is cruel to bring a child into this world and then force them to work to sustain their own existence that they never asked for.
>>
I'd like to have one daughter and love her more than anyone has ever loved anyone
>>
>>39498820
Reported to FBI. Enjoy.
>>
>>39498733
As many as she can handle
>>
Zero. Children are literally the worst thing ever.
>>
>>39498871
This.
Why ruin your life with leeches known as children when you can have a happy childless life
>>
>>39498733
As many as I can actually support. I'd like a stay-at-home wife and I have a pretty close-knit extended family who watch each other's kids a lot, so I'm not worried about them not being socialized enough, but I do need to have the finances and actual time to support whatever kids I have. If that's 2 or 3, fine, but I'd honestly like around 4-5 or, again, as many as I can actually raise.
>>
Whatever is the realistic number of children I can materially support and raise.
So zero.
>>
Two. Children need to fight between each other to get stronger for life.
>>
Probably one when I'm out of my prime. I'd try to make it a athlete as soon as possible because I couldn't live that dream fully.
>>
>>39498820
>>39498847
kek

originalius laughter
>>
>>39498751
being a great father =/= throwing money at your spawn
you would have to spend the rest of your life bonding with each individually and providing moral counsel and guidance or they would grow up little differently than a rich child of a single mother would.
>>
>>39499259
No shit Sherlock

I would give them the guidance my father never gave me and teach them how the real world is like. I would teach them to find the balance between hard work and having fun.

I would die happy,
>>
>>39499259
I would only allow my money to provide for them, not for them to be allowed to spend it all and ruin their lives. But I'm not having children just to force them to earn money.
>>
>>39498733
At my current point in life, 0.
If I had cash to throw away, 1-2.
>>
>>39498733
At least 3.
Two boys and one girl
>>
Depends on the children's future projections. If I'm rich and married to an attractive woman, one or two would be enough. If I'm poor and married to a shit woman, then I'll need a lot of them to make sure at least one of them comes out with good genes and manages to pass them on to the next generation.
>>
Probably 2, older brother and little sister
>>
>>39499528
>bringing children into poverty because muh lineage
You're garbage
>>
I think three would be nice
>>
>>39498733
two is more than enough
>>
>>39499556
It's not "muh lineage", it's just biological insecurity. I've read too much bullshit to die in peace knowing my children might not have children. Even though the human race will eventually end so it doesn't really matter. Then again, we'll all die, so who cares if I bring a bunch of losers into this world to suffer. I doubt I'll have any children anyways.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.