[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9400.jpg (117KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9400.jpg
117KB, 750x731px
Does anybody have any interesting ways of fucking with a girl that I logically should've gotten over three years ago? I think she's still with her boyfriend, who is such a cuck that he stayed with her after she cheated on him with myself. I want to do some damage because I've realised that my problems for the past three years have all stemmed from the hole she put in me, and I wish to return that favour. So, robots, any ideas on how to do that?
>>
>>39498431
You being hung up on a girl from three years ago while this Chad is going balls deep in some girl you still fap to. You sound like the cuck
>>
kidnap him and her and slowly kill the guy while she watches, thats gonna leave a mark
>>
>>39498494
Should've mentioned that
>I no longer have feelings outside of contempt for the girl
>The guy is a beta fuck, and he'd be a virgin if it weren't for her
>She's too good for him appearance wise
>Back then I was convinced she'd be fucking a Chad at her college, right now I'm sure of it
>>
>>39498431
>I logically should've gotten over
Well then,do just that.
But I guess you could try to catch her cheating again and tell the bf if you do.
>>
>>39498688
As interest increases, so will details.
Cheating again won't work, as his self esteem is so low that he'd let a girl do that to him time and time again. Especially this one. I need to hit out at her, he can be collateral.
>>
>>39498738
The bf sounds absolutely miserable,though.Maybe try to get his self esteem up?His problems likely stem from the gf.
>>
>>39498829
I do believe he's a sympathetic character honestly. I just wanted him removed during what happened. She was my pseudo gf for quite a while, but also dated him. I realised tonight after reading something here that I was 'reversed cucked', and I just want a comeuppance.
>>
>>39498868
Do you know the numbers of the bf's parents or close friends by any chance?
>>
>>39498976
The best I have is her Instagram, really.
>>
>>39499100
Ok,I guess try to ostracize her from your shared friend group and her friend group as a whole.
She will find most likely find solace in abusing her bf though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.