[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are robots into age play?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 0wkm8Xs.jpg (169KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0wkm8Xs.jpg
169KB, 960x1280px
Are robots into age play?
>>
>>39498161
Kinda but not the diaper/baby stuff.

This girl I talk to is real into it, and it kinda throws me off. She calls me daddy and sucks her thumb for me.
>>
>>39498199
I'm a cold daddy and it makes her want me more
>>
>>39498161
yes, nothing hotter than a girl calling you daddy
>tfw that has never happened to me :"^)
>>
>>39498199
I get my girl to suck her thumb while she cuddles her teddybear
>>
>>39498161
I used to date this 17 year old that was into calling me daddy and shit when we fucked. Pretty normal I guess but it was hot for me because the age difference and she had a hot voice. Man I miss that juicy ass of hers
>>
>>39498375
how old where you at the time ?
>>
Nothing hotter than daddy/daughter roleplaying
>>
>>39498161
I unironically want a mommy gf.
>>
>>39498161
wow that's a pretty little fuckhole!
>>
wow it's like I really am on /soc/
>>
File: MYXJ_20170329143238_save.jpg (1017KB, 956x1124px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170329143238_save.jpg
1017KB, 956x1124px
I regress a lot. Mostly little with hints of abdl. but It's honestly not that sexual for me.
>>
Not into the baby/diaper thing.
Would be up for playing a game of uncle touchy or being her daddy for the night.
The problem is most age play acting comes off as retarded rather then young.
>>
Yeah either a cute teen calling me daddy.
Or a sultry milf being my mommy dom.
God I'm fucked up.
>>
>>39498419
25 at the time

Original comment
>>
>>39499039
have you got a daddy?
>>
i age regress because trauma but ddlg stuff is ok if its not cringily overdone
>>
>>39499131
Not exactly, but my flatmate is a switch caregiver of sorts
>>
>>39499244
how does that work?
oruginal
>>
>>39499296
He looks after me. Mostly in daddy role but sometimes as another little.
I started going to events and such run by an abdl YouTuber but they all turned out to be a bit cliquey cringey and cunty. Better as a thing behind closed doors.
>>
>>39498342
I did that with my ex. That was fucking hot. I bought her plentry of teddy bears. Told her "mommy must never know" gave her a 20 as pocket money.
>>
>>39499344
is it sexual?
muteblox
>>
I used to be big into ageplay until I had a daughter. Now whenever my wife calls me daddy I cringe a bit.
>>
>>39499494
Not even slightly. As I said. He's into the sexual side like a lot of guys tend to be but they can generally separate it.
>>
>>39499504
she should call you faggot instead
>>
>>39499504
I can imagine I'll stop this if the time comes for children desu. It wouldn't feel right. Especially if I'm old and gross
>>
>>39499124
were you in florida mate?

orijiggy
>>
>>39499521
So he just larps as your dad? Why wouldn't he just get a child and be normal?
>>
>>39499611
No he just likes looking after people and having them rely on him. You can't get it if you aren't that way yourself. Why the fuck would be want a parasitic demanding real child.
>>
>>39499642
Because he likes looking after people?
Why would he want a parasitic BPD roastie who doesn't even wants to fuck him?
>>
>>39499675
He's gay? Not everyone in the world is so desperate for sex. I'm not parasitic or bpd either. I'm a working adult that's the difference. Children fucking suck.
>>
Not very much into the dd/lg stuff, probably because I can't self insert as the daddy (skinny, 5'6, young looking), so it would feel artificial. If the girl was really into it then it could become hot. I'd rather have a gentle fendom mommy gf who cuddles me and acts bossy but caring desu.
>>
>>39498375
>>39499124
pls still be in the thread
>>39499590
>>
>>39500396
Nah I wish

Original comment
>>
"little" shit is fucking stupid and cringey.

t. my girlfriend sucks her thumb
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.