[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC building advice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2016-10-30+at+09.44.34).jpg (139KB, 595x597px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-30+at+09.44.34).jpg
139KB, 595x597px
Thinking of just going to best buy and buying a shitty prebuilt PC because waiting for all the items to come and putting them all together will be a fucking struggle and I don't want to wait...

Or at least buying some parts for my pc at best buy.
>>
>>39497998
GIRL POST DETECTED
FIRING ANTI GIRL MISSILES
>>
>>39497998
Just build one,Prebuilts are shitty af and not worth your money
Also what's your budget
>>
>>39498184
900$

It's just hard to b uild and don't want to fry everything.
>>
I think im just gonna go down to best buy and buy some parts to add to my pc.
>>
If you have $900 you can build a pretty decent PC

I'll help you pick out parts and stuff and guide you through it, if you want.
>>
>>39497998
just build it yourself. its basically tetris. any retard can do it.
>>
It's real simple to put a PC together. First time I did it I was worried I'd fuck it up a million ways but it really was just like legos.
The only hard part is figuring out what you want to stick in it.
>>
>>39498917
Or, what stuff is compatible.
>>
>>39497998
After you do it once, you realize it's not as difficult as it seems and it's way more worth it, just build one, anon.
>>
>>39498278
if you have absolute no idea whats compatible to what use this. http://www.logicalincrements.com
putting it together is also ridiculously easy.
>>
>>39498278
You won't fry anything, I've built 3 so far. I built them barefoot on a wood floor, but if are really paranoid you should buy an anti static wristband. The anti static wristband will ground you if you connect it to the metal part of your case. You can also get someone to help you.
>>
File: 1504397044658.png (5KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
1504397044658.png
5KB, 415x416px
I have been building PCs for over 10 years and have build 14 PCs. I can say with confidence and many successful builds that might still be running today that you will be fine, even if you build on carpet. Computer parts don't need to be gently handled. They can take a beating and are meant to. Just don't be an idiot and scratch the PCB super deep on a connector or snap the board.
>>
>>39497998
if you have money just buy a prebuilt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.