[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you hate weebs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1504382414470.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504382414470.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
why do you hate weebs?
>>
Because I am one and I hate myself desu.
>>
haha see I watched videos where they make fun of them and also I've never been to Japan nor left the US but that way I'd be on the 4chan kids side

sick haha what do you think
>>
File: 1481309265447.jpg (102KB, 941x886px) Image search: [Google]
1481309265447.jpg
102KB, 941x886px
If we were going to get into this, I'd have to write a novel. And it seems like every single day, weebs give you another ten reasons to kill them all down to the very last. Then you have to nuke Japan off the map and remove it from all history books just so there's no chance of a weeb resurgence.
>>
>>39497792
>>39498009

This pic, pretty much.

Roomate has a fat girlfriend that does the """cute""" yawn when she wakes up, EVERY FUCKING DAY THE EXACT SAME WAY, and """gasps/yips""" when he comes in the room EVERY SINGLE TIME. And has those fucking retarded backpacks and etc.

It's a shit thing to model yourself after and it's ruined the cuteness of it forever because she's a short, fat sack of cowtits with a 6 foot diameter ass so she looks like a walking mini fridge.
>>
>>39498075

THICC QT ANIME FANGIRL GF.
Just admit your jealousy, virgin.
>>
>>39498075
But that's not a weeb, that's a deviantart/twitter/tumblr otaku or whatever
>>
>>39498151
I'm married to an ACTUAL Qt. No need for jealousy.

She looks like two smaller trash bags stacked on top of a bigger trash bag with two additional trash bags supporting it. She is in no way attractive or "thic" I love thic. She is "happy with her body", i.e. obese.

>>39498179
Honestly, after he said she was pan and I heard her noise I've completely avoided any interaction with her so I wouldn't know. I just know she gets jpop CD's in the mail and spends every minute not at work on her computer or eating out of jars.

However, she doesn't have colored hair or walk around with a tail/ears/etc. So, again, can't place her.
>>
>>39498075
She has a randoseru?
Weeb as fuck.
>>
>>39498531
A cat one and an owl one.

It's horrible.
>>
>>39498354
>married
>to a qt
>not being eaten away by envy
>hates anime
>is on 4chan.org/r9k
pack your bags mate
>>
File: 1504087482919.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504087482919.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>tfw anime is always associated with moeshit
>cant introduce anyone to anime because of this

i just want someone to watch mushishi with me feelsbad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.