[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why I should give a fuck about anyone but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1464382200199.jpg (98KB, 378x485px) Image search: [Google]
1464382200199.jpg
98KB, 378x485px
Give me one reason why I should give a fuck about anyone but myself

I don't care about being a good person btw
>>
File: loli_stirner.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
loli_stirner.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
>>39497700
You shouldn't. Do everything that is in your self-interest.
>>
>>39497700
you might benefit from pretending to care about others
>>
>>39497700
being a """good person""" is in your best interest in all ways.
>>
>>39497754
>Find $50 on the street
>Keep it and I have money

or

>Be a goody two shoes and get nothing in return

Nah, I'm pretty sure being a good person is against everyone's self interest and is only pushed by psychopaths who want everyone else to be easily manipulated sheep.
>>
>>39497724
I do that sometimes, then I get what I want from them and they get all sulky and pissy when I won't give them the time of day anymore
>>
>>39497700
Why do you even waste time with this middle class morality trash? By even thinking about it you let it constrict you.
>>
>>39497851
I'm just wondering how people justify going through life with a handicap like that
>>
Because making others happy will make you happy.
>>
>>39497700
Me neither
Just pretend to give a fuck about people and when time comes use them like tissues.
>>
Well op, normally people are nice to eachother because they want other people to be nice to them. By being a bitter selfish cunt your just giving them another reason to treat you like dirt.
>>
>>39497700
Because of people like you the world is shit
>>
File: 1460299897900.png (123KB, 644x635px) Image search: [Google]
1460299897900.png
123KB, 644x635px
>>39498314
Are you me? It's so easy to make it look like you care about someone because everyone is a piece of shit nowadays, you just need to be a piece of shit with a sweet tongue and you can get almost anything you want.
>>
Humans are all trash

I'd be a good person if real life was like my animes.
>>
>>39497700
If you care about the water you drink and the food you eat, surely it's worth caring about the people you're forced to talk to so that you can live in civilized society. Also if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't have made this thread.
>>
>>39497786
I don't think keeping 50 dollars on the street falls in the good/bad scale. I suppose if it was a wallet it would be different
>>
>>39498113
They justify it by assuming that behaving a certain way entitles them to that same treatment from others. If you don't reciprocate it, you're either exiled or guilt tripped and labelled selfish and cruel.
Imo people are incredibly hypocritical and manipulative. So I take it all with a grain of salt. But I don't personally descend to their level, I grew up with too many Wes Anderson movies and Hemingway novels to actively be like that. So the answer is to create where you can and avoid senseless destruction.
>>
File: untitled_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>39497717
This. I became an egoist like three months ago and my life has improved greatly.
>>
>>39498401
>normally people are nice to eachother because they want other people to be nice to them.
why the fuck would anything nice ever happen
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (76KB, 1200x921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
76KB, 1200x921px
>>39498884
Tfw I'm not evolved or educated enough to suppress my primordial instincts of self-preservation and pure egocentricity and find it too difficult to get what I want without submitting to the mindlessly cruel and easy ways of the reptilian mind, hence becoming a smug asshole who's no more cultured than the people who's dreams he tramples on.

Memes aside, it's not that hard to make things work without being a complete douche. Why not manipulate people for your vision of something better? That's far more wholesome and worthy of someone intelligent.
>>
>>39499044
lelouche pls go
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (161KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
161KB, 600x450px
>>39499096
Just doing my part anon.
>>
>>39497786
I'm at the point where I just ignore anything good or bad that comes in my direction.

had few times where I saw money on the ground, I just ignored it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.