[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the risk of burning for all of eternity, would you robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0080.png (1MB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.png
1MB, 1100x739px
At the risk of burning for all of eternity, would you robots like to hear a story?
As of now my life is basically over so there is little else to do but summarize key parts of it for the enjoyment of others, even though disclosing it actually weakens my mind further and further.
>>
Sock it to me OP
>>
Tell the story anon op
>>
i'll read your story if you promise there will be a poop scene in it
>>
Please anon, im so lonely
>>
>>39497441
>>39497467
>>39497545
>>39497547
Very well, even though this will sound completely insane and this is excruciating to tell, know that I do this only because I have damned myself into into an irrecoverable position in life, plus my mind is also screaming in agony for me not to say a fucking word, but at this point... why?
My cowardice has effectively unhinged the fabric of space and time and now I am spiraling backwards into Hell.
Seems unbelievable, I know, trust me I do, but it'll make some more amount of sense as time goes on. I'll backtrack to two years ago in the following posts.
>>
>>39497657
okay but you didn't sign the poop pact there
>>
>>39497657
Christ I can feel my heart and brain leaking as I type, but it's momentary relief from the torment I experience daily from having denied an act of God, as arrogant and sacrilegious as this may be.
So... two years ago, 2015 seems like a fine time to start. Life was fresh and clear, even though I had grown up with scars from my past. I was just like you, for the most part, introverted, nervous, angry, borderline NEET. (college student) I just happened to luck out on various aspects of life that made it come relatively easy on occasion, white, attractive, wealthy, etc. Nice advantages, but they'll prove to come at a dire cost later.
Anyway, at this time I had moved to a new city, away from my hometown who everyone who lived their completely hated. Like I said, I lucked out completely. However, even though I had experienced with drugs in the past, this town was mired in a vicious surreality that was unmatched by my previous home, and I knew I had to take the plunge and experience all it had to offer.
This gradually becomes me interacting with Satanists, dragons, pterodactyls, a whole wide assortment of monsters masquerading as people in a world I will have always just seen the outskirts of.
Continue?
>>
>>39497898
Continue the riveting tale my man
>>
>>39497898
>dragons, pterodactyls

??? How can we trust you then
>>
>>39497898
No don't continue. Not a good fairy tale.
>>
>>39497898
pterodactyl droppings are more interesting than most excretion
>>
File: nonodontdothat.jpg (3KB, 75x125px) Image search: [Google]
nonodontdothat.jpg
3KB, 75x125px
>>39497898
tell it man
>>
>>39497898

cont. ori ori ori
>>
>>39497942
It is hard to because demons are lurking in the corners who know me and what I do due to the dissipation of my thoughts, ones who are more than willing to twist this information into weaponry against me, but maybe it'll help someone else avoid my mistakes as time goes on.
We'll see...
Either way, so I was an Everyman and knew it. Due to my experience with psychedelics, I had actually considered myself Christ because of it. While staying in this town... fuck, my memory is so fragile right now, fuck it. I became friends with three different people, all of whom buried themselves within a different aspect of the city. One was a raver who had access to every drug imaginable, the other was a childish junky who I later realized to be a pterodactyl, and the last was a club-runner who needed a drinking buddy.
All three were pretty cool, even though none got along. I ended up hanging out more with the raver, who's story I will continue next post.
>>
File: anti-christ.png (815KB, 992x924px) Image search: [Google]
anti-christ.png
815KB, 992x924px
look at the demon lurkin
look at the demon lurkin
>>
god I hate larping faggots who ask continue?
just write the whole fucking story on wordpad then copy paste or just fuck off
>>
>pterodactyls

lol your terrible story was already unbelievable as it was but you shot yourself in the dick with that one. Go back to /x/.
>>
>>39498093
Fucking Hell I had no idea life could get this bad, I am withholding a lot out of dire fear of the spiritual ramifications, so please forgive me if I seem obtuse. My mind isn't nearly as efficient as it used to be, in fact, it's on its last legs and I'm basically sputtering in blood.
So the raver, crazy man, absolutely fucking insane, took every drug he could, but was an utter master of his environment and was willing to train me to be his lacky.
We had fantastic times, but what he showed me most was on the night of a rave, both of us were tripping in my car, and he handed me a canister full of nitrous oxide.
I huffed, and what had my mind contained to this world dissolved in favor of his body morphing into a grand line of characters he had absorbed in order to crush me. This person was not human.
Holy fuck.
Sorry just as I type I can hear more shit coming to mind, it's agonizing and I wish I could feel something more than this two dimensional fear, but I suppose I'll jump to the most interesting part. Her.
>>
>>39498093
https://youtu.be/Q_lLNsiGU1g

here is a song for you OP, and anyone else who likes calming ethereal kinda music. pls continue story
>>
>>39498168
Terrifying.

>>39498171
On the phone, and I seriously fucking wish I was larping. Holy fucking God I wish I actually had an imagination to LARP.

>>39498263
It is a complicated being, but it's a very terrifying creature to deal with, whether it's conjured by heroin or not, I have no idea.
>>
>>39498389

ay bro we dont know what any this shit is if i were in your situation i'd seek help or just enjoy the madness, take advantage of your situation idfk, best wishes though.
>>
Fucking God my mind used to have clarity and texture, not this noxious fucking film.
Anyway, let's fast forward a bit. I had just moved back and started working at a new place after kicking a nasty heroin addiction that summoned creatures to clip my wings and cast me back down into Hell.
I felt... decent, I made a modest income, usually blowing it on more nitrous to catch glimpses of the social world's inner-workings. Fuck that was fun. I didn't associate with my friends all to often, but either way one day as I worked I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye, a dark, crumpled figure being interviewed by my boss. I couldn't get a good look at her, but she was cute from what I could see.
Hmm, somebody entered my vicinity as soon as I edged too close to the truth.
This is why I don't write it all in wordpad.
>>
>>39497406
Fuck (you) this thread sucks. You write like a 16 year old, and your story is fucking boring. Next time just write it in your diary, faggot.
>>
>>39498628
beat it, shitlord
>>
>>39498628
Yeah it's not coming out nearly as good as I wanted it too due to the hideous amounts of restrictions put on me and my extraordinary lack of innovative capacity.
After all I've literally had my spirit drained and I can't even utilize my internal voice without echoes dragging me down.
Are you able to generate feelings with imagination?
Can you interact with others without your nerves frying and mind registering them as chalk?
I hate that my talent's been stripped but that will ge explained soon enough
>>
>>39498729
try and explain what exactly happens when you feel prevented from revealing details, and what the potential consequences are
>>
Fucking damn it I can't anymore, there's way too much mental blockage and this doesn't help me escape the absolutely massive karmic debt I absorbed, one that's going to take several fucking lifetimes to fulfill.
I'm never going to see her again.
Whatever long story short this girl turns out to be part of a program, I don't even know if she's real or not. In fact I don't know if anything's real anymore.
She took me in, was gorgeous as could be, and loved every little part of me, even the ones I thought were completely unloveable.
Right... I thought I could pull back but remembering took me away from where I am now, this cold, vile, corrosive pit of rape.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Okay so elope, and it's fucking magical. There was no chance in the fucking world I could've landed someone as amazing as her. She was beautiful, smart, witty, artistic, sly, and an all around badass. Most of all she fucking loved me. Me of all fucking people, some pitiful sleazeball who had never really had a fulfilling relationship. She was too fucking amazing for me, and I gradually found out she was in ways that made no fucking sense.
>>
>>39498906
This is just me desperately trying to enforce a state of normalcy over my mind and life, but every time I something too precise I can feel my brain start to bend.
Fuck this has actually become terrifying again except I can't actually talk to anyone.
>>
>>39499007
I'm reading. Please keep going
>>
>>39499322
I'm not sure if I even want to continue anymore honestly. I'm seeing the world around me get worse because of it and now I'm forced to operate in grisly, hollow conditions for the rest of my life.
This does nothing to comfort me, because as soon as I set the phone down I'm reminded of the fact that I've lost her and can't get anyone else.
I went from having pride, meaning, love, and happiness to a tortured shell who can only loosely be called human.
>>
>>39499417
Please tell me your story. I need to feel your pain.
>>
>>39499561
I don't know where to go from here, my head is fucking throbbing and like I said whenever I put the phone down I landed right back into the most horrible position I could be in.
The more I say, the worse it gets.
Fucking Hell my soul is screaming right now.
>>
>>39499619
> be me
We are the same
>>
>>39499619
Dude that shit is textbook schizophrenia get some help.
>>
>>39499142
well anon....it sounds ilke you're in a great state of fear which is perpetuating itself. i think you just need to let it pass, which it will
>>
>>39499793
Ay maybe.
I don't know you though so I am skeptical.

>>39499853
Hahahahaha, I've tried but to no luck. The meds just make my mind worse than it was.
>>
>>39499934
I've tried but the longer I wait the worse it gets and now I'm in a state where everything I do is wrong.
>>
>>39499946
Then you're not.
>>
>>39500283
Not what?
Schizo?
Man I might as well be fucking dead.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.