[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to have a shitty life when you're handsome?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1504426351591.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504426351591.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
People here suffer from depression, avoidant personnalities, depersonalisation, agoraphoby, all kinds of fucked up stuff mainly caused by a shitty childhood

Do handsome people even know these feelings? God damn I wish I hadn't been an ugly sack of shit
>>
File: 1455568581382.jpg (38KB, 612x667px) Image search: [Google]
1455568581382.jpg
38KB, 612x667px
Yes, I've had many women hit on me and call me handsome and even sexy in my lifetime, sadly I'm a social retard and have had depression since around the age of 13.
Just a few weeks ago I had a good chance of getting laid and I completely fucked it up, as I always do.
Currently getting drunk as shit and readying myself to smoke some weed with the few friends I luckily managed to obtain.
>>
You can be handsome and still have had a shitty upbringing that fucked you up for life.

I know because my mom sez I'm handsome but I'm still fucked up from being raised by a single mother and being constantly bullied.
>>
>>39497062
Yes. They are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 1503888888387.jpg (92KB, 634x625px) Image search: [Google]
1503888888387.jpg
92KB, 634x625px
to answer as honestly as possible, i feel like being fairly handsome has saved me in a ton of ways and it's not fucking fair

women smile at me and like making eye contact with me, so, even though I spend basically all day every day cooped inside, i always have a way out.
I'm also religious, which is probably the result of my need to show gratitude for getting a good roll in biological rng and a lack of anyone to really thank besides my parents. As a result of this, I'm well-adjusted socially and can view the world in a way that isn't just bitterness, endless doubt and a sense of betrayal by nature itself. It's fucking fucked I see how it's all a lie but I got a good lie aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>39497189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICmGXnC6Axs
I keep posting this because it's very often very relevant.
>>
I became somehow handsome in my early 20s
my jaw became more defined, face improved overall, i stopped slouching and put on weight
also started to dress better
i suddenly started to get attention from girls, they smile, often even approach me first
try to get physical for example kiss me on a cheek for greeting instead of just saying hi
but i feel its too late i lived 20 years as neglected autistic uggo
im bitter and emotionally retarded
also im neet so i am living like a 14yo on eternal summerbreak just w.o friends
being good looking is cool but it doesnt solve all problems lads
>>
File: 1503695554139.jpg (810KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503695554139.jpg
810KB, 1200x900px
I am a fairly attractive person and was somewhat popular in high school, had a decent circle of friends, even a relationship.

Around 19 i developed paranoid schizophrenia and spent some time institutionalized. Im currently on 3 meds and a NEET right now and have lost most if not all of my former friends

Went from total normalfag to this
>>
Being good looking as a man is not as great as being a good looking women. There are model tier guys that work construction, or are in the US military or are working other shit jobs because life just didn't pan out. You're not getting by on your looks unless you are some sort of lucky 1/1000000 male model and even that is only good for your 20's. I mean its still a huge leg up when it comes to getting girls and a good life, but it is no guarantee. If you're like a 5/10 or higher female, you pretty much have to TRY to fuck your life up. A woman can be average in every way, and still live a fulfilled life.
>>
>>39497062
I am pretty good looking and people tell me I am cool and they admire my skills but so much terrible shit has happened in my life. also I have schizophrenia and no friends.
>>
>>39498461
>I have schizophrenia
Tell me about your experience. Do you see hallucinations and hear voices?
>>
>>39498769
i am medicated but occasionally i have hallucinations. the last one I had was this weird hairy snake that looked like a cat tail and it was flying around the basement. my biggest hallucination ties into a delusion: god sent two angels to tell me the truth(tm).
So I am preachy and annoying to most people.
as for voices, i hear a sports announcer on tv or a radio in another room constantly.
>>
>>39498960
>two angels to tell me the truth
What was the truth?
>>
>>39497062
Handsome guy here
I just come on here to laugh at you losers lol
>>
>>39498986
the truth about what is objectively right and objectively wrong.
it's kind of unpopular and I feel weird talking specifically about it.
abortion is 100% right though btw
>>
>>39499050
>it's kind of unpopular and I feel weird talking specifically about it.
Could you give tl;dr version?
>>
>>39497062
The two sentences in your post have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
>>
>>39499188
tldr sjws are right
i was not previously an sjw.
>>
>>39499376
>tldr sjws are right
about abortion?
>>
>>39497062
sickfag here, haven't been outside in years

life sucks and all I'll leave behind is a beautiful corpse
>>
File: DHdNHnCUwAE3BFl.jpg:large.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DHdNHnCUwAE3BFl.jpg:large.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>39497062
Picrelated is 40yo KV, also genius programmer and can probably do anything he wants to, but he's been in his parents' home nearly 24/7.
>>
File: tomok.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tomok.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>39499617
but he has to because he gets chased by fucking glowing in the dark cia niggers
>>
File: a6d3BW2_460sa.gif (88KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
a6d3BW2_460sa.gif
88KB, 460x345px
>>39498442
At least women smile at them when making eye contact. Its like having hapyness gor 3 seconds but its something.
Imagine being ugly and have a shitty job and women looking away from you in disgust when making eye contact
>>
>>39499483
about most things.
god is pushing for all these changes which is why the movement started.
>>
>>39499817
>for all these changes
Which ones?
>>
>>39499906
oh come on please don't make me say it

>acceptance (beyond tolerance) for gays/traps/retards/blacks/jews/mudslimes
etc.
>>
Even if you're handsome you can still grow to hate everyone around you, push people away without a second thought, and end up in prison for some form of violent crime long before you ever get a girl. Such men have absolutely no hope with women aside from changing their ways or engaging in sex with complete sluts that will suck their dick before they've even exchanged names. If the man hates sluts even that option is out. Rape would work too, however the first option is the only one that would actually make them happy.
>>
>>39499931
I hope you're doing well anon.
>>
>>39497087
>Mom sed I'm handsome
>>
>>39497062
no, everyone constantly feels the need to put you down and make fun of you because they're jealous
I fucking hate my life
>>
>>39500176
>I'm ugly therefore everyone on arcanine is ugly
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.