[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

female intelligence???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: australian.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
australian.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
Have you ever met an intelligent woman before /r9k/?

is it even possible?
>>
>>39496459
I have

she hates me now because I'm a fucking crazy person
>>
>>39496507
Yeah the point of this thread was for you to talk about them a little, not just say "yeah I've met one"
>>
>>39496459
Girls got better grades than me in school
:''(
>>
>>39496535
>Girls got better grades than me in school
>:''(
GPA isn't a measure of intelligence

anyone who can kiss ass and actually do the reading can get good grades in school
>>
>>39496530
She was very reasonable and didn't seem interested in exploiting men for money. She even payed for me on a date. I don't know what else to say.

She just had a cerebral level headed feel to her, as opposed to sluts that scream "woooo" while flashing their boobs. She didn't follow the crowds, as she had a flip phone in like 1014.
She was very patient and understanding with me even though I was going crazy. She lastd longer than I expected desu
>>
>>39496459
I've only ever met emotionally intelligent women.
>>
>>39496459
It's possible, but unlikely. What I like to say is that women are average, and men are extremists. I say this, because women tend to be less retarded, but not as likely to be more intelligent.
>>
File: 1489903796494.gif (133KB, 500x500px)
1489903796494.gif
133KB, 500x500px
>>39496615
>she had a flip phone in like 1014
>tfw no timetravel gf to witness historical moments with
>>
Intelligent. Yes. Wise. No.
>>
>>39496710
>Intelligent. Yes. Wise. No.
what is the difference
>>
its rare to come across intelligent, sel aware people at all. ive met a few pretty bright girls but theyre never all the way there like men are. a few were dykes too so they dont count
>>
>>39496459
the worst thing about women is they could be even smarter than a man, but then some knuckle dragging tyron comes along, slings her over his should, and she sucks his dick, obeys him, and fawns over him even though she is smarter than he is.
>>
>>39496733
Not him but I guess wisdom is something you can only learn from experience, and being smart in itself won't help you automatically know it.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (101KB, 640x960px)
IMG_0110.jpg
101KB, 640x960px
>>39496459
Quite a few cuz I've always been better about talking with women than men. I've met some with the personality of rocks though too. But women are more fun than men in my opinion. There's no pissing contest among them
>>
>>39496733
Mind power is divided into 3 parts.
Intelligences
Wit
Wisdom

INT is memory power and pattern recognition
WIS is life experience
Wit is quickness of the mind
>>
Only one really comes to mind and in her case, we interacted so little that I can't really say for sure. She just seemed quick on the uptake. The rest was mostly hovering around the middle, not ridiculously stupid, but not all that outstanding, either. The ones that did well academically were usually the ones that put in effort.
>>
>>39496856
I've never had a pissing contest with another guy
>>
>>39496459
I met a high IQ girl after I finished school.
Was my coworker, kinda orbited her, desu.
Turned out she was a complete slut.
Glad she turned me down, afterwards.
Also the gf of my best teen friend was "intelligent".
But even if girls have high IQ, they don't have the skill of reasonable thought.
>>
>>39496864
and intelligence and be even further divided
>spatial
>self control
>artistic (which can be even further divided: music, visual, etc.)
>>
>>39496856
this is me up to 14 y/o, when I tried to become more "manly" and completely lost touch with females
>>
>>39497008
Your first mistake was thinking IQ is a good measure for intelligence.
>>
>>39496918
>>39497043
It's subtle and it's worse with a mix of guys and girls, it's very humble. Guys compare jobs and life and build and abilities and life etc for the purpose of wanting to be better and if they aren't better they choose another category
>>
>>39496864
Hmm that's rite.
Where is creativity and abilty for complex thoughts, though?
I've got horrible INT stats after your definition, my WIS is above average and Wit too.
>>
>>39497093
I choose friends who are not like that.
Actually pretty normie guys, as well.
>>
>>39497093
I literally do not try to make myself feel better than my friends. I just wanna hang out and chill. If someone is comparing himself to me it makes me think he has a chip on his shoulder and I wouldn't want to hang out with him.
>>
>>39497055
I didn't.
And I think she didn't take a test ever,
but you could tell that she saw behind of a lot of things.
Maybe if she wasn't that naive, she would have been intelligent, but she used all her "brain power" in very stupid places.
>>
>>39497121
I do too but men seem to fall into it. Example I have, eve since high school, people joked and told stories and etc about me having a giant cock. Like used to ask my gf if she practiced on the school flagpole. If she minds being horsefucked at night etc. and one of my bros who is the worse about that shit will turn around and make small dick jokes about me if there is a woman of interest around. Which then he gets mad cuz I put him on the spot by saying something like , "dude I'm married I'm not gonna pump anonette here, she's all yours so you don't have to try and look impressive " because then it puts him in an awkward situation
>>
>>39496459
Yes, I have.

I want a qt smart gf
>>
>>39497182
Maybe try to do something manly, like boxing or something. Actual men will not be like that and you will find some bros, I'm sure.
>>
>>39497182
>have chad in my PE class
>have literally never ever seen girls literally gather around a guy before like they did with this guy
>2 strong fat friends are walking by (they bench like 300 lbs)
>chad says "omg, look at those bellies!"
>>
>>39497093
>it's worse with a mix of guys and girls
i've had the opposite experience.
>>
>>39496459
Associative and pattern recognizing abilities are WAY different from depth of thought
>>
>>39497306
I have my bros... if you can call them that lol, they are so feminine even for being basically what you all would call chads. Both are 6'7 and strong. Ones black, aka nigjay. But women are still more fun to hang out with. I have about 6-7 chick friends that I'm close with and go out to the bar with each weekend. Idk why they just seem to have more principal conversations and you learn slot of gossip about people
>>
>>39497352
Well that's fine, too.
I think that men act differently when they are around girls. They can't do anything about it but try to impress them.
That's why I enjoy hanging with my bros with no women around.
>>
>>39496856
Are you cucking serious?
>>
>>39497484
talking to girls is actually very easy, if you are not nervous. They won't notice you as a sexual partner but they won't judge you for being shy, etc.
>>
>>39497055
>Your first mistake was thinking IQ is a good measure for intelligence.
>t. increasingly nervous leftist
>>
Yeah. I was taking classes at my uni over the summer when I ran into a girl I had Latin with. She was there doing neuroscience research.

There's another girl that's the TA for my Symbolic Logic in Philosophy class and she's about as smart as the rest of the TA's here, general "grad student at a top 20 university" feel.

Female classics professor as well, wrote her thesis on Military strategy in the early Roman Republic or so I've heard.
>>
>>39497484
My mother pretty much raised me so I always went to women first and it's just easier to talk with them because I'm very touchy and joking attitude. It seems like flirting but I don't mean to flirt
>>
Biological differences lead to intelligence being expressed differently often times. Society makes that even more obvious.
>>
>>39497512
actually if girls sense you're beta they start talking shit on you and get hella bitchy
>smoking weed with a slut
>whats this?
>it's a cigar wrap! Don't you know what a fucking cigar wrap looks like?!
>>
>>39497512
My hombre, how many women jump canyons in motorcycles?
>>
>>39497566
Not everyone is so mean. In fact, most of us arent. Naturally the quiet girls and guys both go unnoticed and preconceptions continue unhindered.
>>
>>39496459
Yes, both Love Of My Life #1 and #2 were very intelligent women. It's been over 10 years since things ended with LOML #2. Still hoping I'll meet a LOML #3 someday.
;_;
>>
>>39496459

I've met quite a few who were intelligent... One in particular who struck me as far above average intelligence in just about everything but creative pursuits (very good at academics, social intelligence, getting countless big Tyrone bfs to be her meat shields, even kind of deep-thinking). What was really impressive was the speed at which she was able to do everything - literally 2x as fast as even other intelligent people while still doing a good job. Also, she did all of that on extremely limited sleep - several 24+ hour periods awake. I think she probably had bipolar mania, was on drugs/caffeine, or was just a mutant with unlimited energy.

I really liked her at first until I got to see how manipulative she was. Also I later found out she was burning the coal big time which is kind of a major turn off and may be a big impediment in her life if she ever hoped to have a long-term relationship, especially with a non-black guy of similar intelligence to her. Probably the last time I was dumb enough to almost fall for the normie relationship meme was when I first met her, but I can now see that I dodged a bullet by not straying from the high road to wizardry... stay frosty, bots.
>>
>>39497666
what a cringey fucking post

I sincerely hope there comes a time you regret typing shit like this
>>
>>39497750
I'm sure everyone one r9k will one day regret finding r9k
>>
to all you young naive idiots in this thread.
you have never met an intelligent woman.
women can be doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc. but that doesn't make them intelligent.
talk to them and you will find out.
>>
not being able to recognize someone is smarter than you is the biggest sign of stupid. you are probably stupid as fuck and are a "lazy underachiever with potential"
>>
>>39497737
holy shit. i could tell almost the same story. i never recovered from that shit.
>>
There was a girl I knew in med school who was very clever, always did well in exams and understood things really quickly and didn't forget them. She graduated with honours like people expected her to. She wanted to do surgery but for some reason she was a gigantic pussy at work and kept convincing herself she was doing to wrong thing which lead to her never improving at work. She even sat the first half of the surgery exams and was so convinced she failed that she never bothered to get her result until I made her, she had passed obviously. She worked in surgery for a bit but for some reason she shat herself and decided it wasn't for her and took the easy way out and became a GP. So, fat lot of good that intelligence did her in the end since she wasted a couple of years out of training achieving nothing and having to start at the beginning again.

So to answer OPs question, yes, but they are still fucking retarded.
>>
>>39496682
thx for the keks anon
>>
>>39496459
Sure, I dated one in high school before my social life went to shit. She is a doctor now and I am full of regret.
>>
File: 1224 - lTFtXh3.png (12KB, 316x270px)
1224 - lTFtXh3.png
12KB, 316x270px
>>39498737

I don't think it's so much of something to be recovered from as something to be glad you don't fall into in the first place. She was probably one of the most interesting and intelligent women I've come across and still would have been trouble for me down the line - I don't do that kind of drama and I'm quite content being single. I don't begrudge her for this - knowing her history (or what she bothered to tell people in casual conversation) it all makes sense. At least she knows how to keep all those negroes in check - threatening to call the police on people (including me) for doing something she doesn't like (telling a funny story about something stupid she did that was true), even if it's not illegal, was one of the first red flags lol.
>>
Depends what you're calling intelligent.

If we're calling good grades intelligence, then yes, I've met dozens of women who run circles around me and make me look like a fucking moron.

If we're talking about reasoning skills, debating skills, ability to talk about and visualize abstract concepts... Then I have never met a woman whose intelligence equalled my own, despite having met countless men who were clearly better at such things than myself.

Women are very good at getting book-smart, because they're biologically inclined to shut up, listen and absorb information. But when it comes to anything you can't sit in a classroom and be taught about, they're clueless and never advance beyond the level of a teenager.
>>
>>39496733
Intelligence is problem solving, pattern recognition, reasoning. Wisdom is the will to apply intelligence towards your own existence, to discard comfortable illusions. I have never met a woman capable of this.
>>
>>39496459
I met one, she would've been my stepmother if my dad weren't so dysfunctional. She walked away from being with him because he's literally incapable of swallowing his pride and admitting he actually needs her to some extent.
>>
File: 1487576844533.jpg (34KB, 655x527px)
1487576844533.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
I'm a girl and I have an IQ of 149. I was the second best of 96 other kids in my graduating class of an elite private school. I'm currently attending university to study political theory.
>>
>>39500327
Congratulations, hope that goes smoothly for you.
>>
>>39496459
Well I've met a few that can think abstractly. So they're somewhat smart. At some point it's less about smarts/academics and more about accepting truth/reality. If someone is "redpilled" they see the truth. In that sense I'm "smarter" than normies, and women are nearly never redpilled. I've met conservative ones that hate rapefugees, believe in marriage before sex, etc etc. Also my mom is smart
>>
Yes. Let's just say she was a bitch. 21 years old about go finish up her bachelors in linguistics. She looked down on anyone that didn't listen to folk music and read a book a day. She acted leftist but was extremely elitist. She was studying language but refused to learn spanish(we both live in SoCal.) She had a big ass tho
>>
>>39500327
>political theory
You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>39500327
>I have an IQ of 149
>study political theory

And here we have the proof that high IQ does not make you smart.

Enjoy your career as a blogger.
>>
>>39500327
>frogposter
completely retarded then

kill yourself slag, nobody asked you to post here

go to crystal cafe
>>
>>39500352
Who are you to decide that your version of redpill/"seeing the truth" is the real truth?
>>
>>39500391
>She acted leftist but was extremely elitist.

You used 'but' when you meant 'and'.
>>
>>39500327
You from Colorado? I might know you.
>>
>>39500457
There is only one truth.
>>
>>39496459
I've talked to hundreds of girls and only ever met 2 or 3 who were actually smart

they are very rare
>>
>>39496459
Booksmarts? Not all that uncommon. Actual intelligence/insight/intuition/creativity? Pretty rare (because it's pointless for their reproductive ability as it remains the same regardless of intellectual capability unlike in males where intelligence can be the difference between dying in a ditch with no offspring or inseminating numerous women).
>>
Yeah, I met one once. She's pretty cool, definitely waifu material.
>>
yes. i went to cty tho, so there were like literally hundreds of them all congregated in one area...
>>
File: 1503932892801.jpg (66KB, 250x250px)
1503932892801.jpg
66KB, 250x250px
>be electrician
>friends back from HS all went quite far in academia
>see them once or twice a year when they invite me for their gatherings
>they all got gfs/wives with phds or masters degrees
>mfw hot physicist/scientist girls school me in all conversation
>mfw they're more knowledgeable even when we discuss my work
>mfw play party games that require wit and get absolutely shit on
>mfw untermensch
>>
also worth repeating, "when woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexually"
>>
File: 1504447213418.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px)
1504447213418.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
I don't think I've met a truly intelligent person for sometime, most of the people today especially young people seem like they're not fully lucid, like if I'm dreaming and I realise it's a dream but I'm not fully in control that's how they seem to me, like they're half asleep, I think this because they act so stupid like when Im woken up mid dream and don't realise I'm not dreaming anymore, they just seem to be on a mindless autopilot mode and never give any thought to anything or think of anything more than what they need to do today, they never think "if robots are self sustaining then we can have a workable type of communism", they usually just like "hey free stuff is cool"

The communism thing is all I could think of as a good example off the top of my head
>>
>>39500434
I'm going to a good school and have nepotism on my side (family funds the state GOP). I'll be alright.

>>39500493
No, Florida.
>>
>>39500434
I get what you mean but I think what makes people seem smart is common sense and how lucid they seem, a lot of uni students studying high level stuff tend to be dumb as rocks when asked about common stuff
>>
>>39496615
>She didn't follow the crowds, as she had a flip phone in like 2014.

Wait...does this woman run her business? Something with software development?
>>
>>39496459
Yes. They were friends, and a whole clique of very good female students. I fell in love with one of them. She was very literate but also had a good knowledge of french popular culture from the last fourty years. God, she loved literature, and Japanese animation too. She also knew a lot of things in art. Really, the only parts she didn't know much about were mathematics and politics

I went to a privielege school. A lot of bright women there. This school was a bridge for everyone.

some used it to cross to greater pastures, and I used it to jump
>>
>>39500352
>being smart is defined as sharing my skewed worldview and political ideology
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.