[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here goes to CVS and buys condoms just to feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 040209+condomrack.jpg (76KB, 671x367px) Image search: [Google]
040209+condomrack.jpg
76KB, 671x367px
Who else here goes to CVS and buys condoms just to feel like Chad for a couple minutes when checking out?
>>
>>39496040
I just berate losers on the internet, feels prebby good desu
>>
>>39496040
CVS is overpriced. When I used condoms I would buy 30 packs of Trojans at target for like $15.
>>
What size do you buy?
>I don't even know where I can buy condoms.
>>
>Tfw discovering your dick is too thick for normal size even if it's only just barely

Magnums let me actually make cummies instead of taking an hour to finish and probably losing my erection half way. Actually I was scared I was getting some kind of ED or something until I made the switch
>>
>>39496040
eh buy condoms, bleach and cleaning gloves if you want a potential reaction

>>39496345
pretty sure there's 3 sizes. slim, normie and bbc. just go for the normie size it's pretty much one size fits all

>b-but anon how do I know if I need bbc size
if you break condoms during use (ie fucking pussy and not your hand) you need you upsize, you'll know if too big they'll just slip off

t. failed normie
>>
>>39496508
>if you break condoms during use

I mean, for what it's worth magnum aren't THAT much bigger- unless you're on the least-girthiest side of the standard range, a magnum won't slip RIGHT off, but it might slide off with prolonged use.

If condoms make you unable to cum or lose your erection that's also reason to upside.
>>
>>39496040
I don't use condom. Bareback feel too good. Once you went down that road, you only wrap if it you can see the STD smiling you way when you pull down the panties.
>>
>>39496040
>having the courage to walk up to the cashier with condoms
>not having a panic attack thinking about it
>talking to cashier without her knowing you're a virgin
>pretending to have a use for the condoms besides keeping one in my wallet for a day before taking it out because I'm very self conscious thinking someone would notice.
A man can dream.
>>
>>39496693
>Putting your dick in a girl you know has an std.
>>
>>39496799
Imagine this. You haven't had sex in month or years, there is this overall nice girl who's all over you and then you see she has a rash. Nothing too bad, she even tells you not to mind, would you actually walk away from it? You wouldn't, it takes enough energy to use a condom and not just nut inside.
>>
>>39496040
Chad don't use condoms
>>
>>39496693
all women have a std and it's called vagina, that's why I stick to fucking boipucci to keep my willie healthy
>>
>>39496932
>all women have a std and it's called vagina,
>I stick to fucking boipucci
The nice thing about a vagina is that it is meant to be fucked and cummed into. You just know it's right. I'd have to really force myself to fuck an ass, even a female one. Fucking a dude is just beyond what I could do, I'd go limp the second things would go serious.
>>
>>39496906
I 100% would walk away because i would "mind" having to deal with HPV for the rest of my life for 5 minutes of pleasure, brainlet

>>39496932
Enjoy your HIV
>>
>>39497029
>I 100% would walk away because i would "mind" having to deal with HPV for the rest of my life for 5 minutes of pleasure, brainlet
You know, saying this while sitting at your PC, with your dick in you pants, is an easy task. Face the situation and you might see it otherwise.
>>
If I buy condoms because I know I'm getting some, I also buy beer with it. Makes me look even more degenerate.
>>
>>39497045
It's really not? I'm not a virgin and I don't let my cock rule my life.

>"hehe anon it's just AIDS, don't you want my pussy? You probably won't catch it anyway ;)"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.