[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: ajinlab.jpg (21KB, 238x180px) Image search: [Google]
ajinlab.jpg
21KB, 238x180px
> be me
>Iq 142
>black UK African parents
>Researching Ai technology

Do you robots think im lying?
>>
I don't care if you're lying because your taste in cartoons is gay as hell
>>
are you the nigger that talks about being smart on /brit/?
>>
File: 1501764121976.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501764121976.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
i may be stupid but at least i'm not black. i don't think you're lying, i just genuinely pity you
>>
>>39495942
>black UK African
Why would we think you're lying? You're probably Nigerian or something.
>>
What's your point? It doesn't change the fact that the average "person" of your race is dumb and violent.
>>
Hey mohamed, eat alot of lamb yesterday?
>>
>>39495942
You might be, but it's not guaranteed. If not, then good for you. I hope you provide significant advancements to the AI industry.
>>
>>39495942
I accept you as my superior
>>
>>39495942
I think you are lying, but that has more to do with the nature of your post, than with the content. It is possible for a Black person to have an IQ of 142 and be researchin AI technology.
>>
>>39495942
who cares, tell me.
>>
File: niggaparty.gif (2MB, 304x181px) Image search: [Google]
niggaparty.gif
2MB, 304x181px
>>39495942

You have white ancestors and are a mix, not pure black and therefore not a nigger.
>>
>>39495942
Kek my iq is in the 200
>>
Full black Zimbabwean parents both father is pharmacy mother is a mental health nurse
>>
>>39496221
Full black father is a pharmacist mum is nurse
>>
> be op
>Iq 142
>still can't format a post
>Still doesn't know how to use Capital letters
>>
>>39495942
I think the argument that is commonly thrown is that the average Iq of africans is lower, not that there can't exist any geniuses or smart africans.

Although I think you missed a critical internet rule: No one should or will believe anything positive you claim about yourself. i.e. No matter what you say you are always a cripple retard with autism and a foot fetish
>>
>>39495942
No immigrants always the cream of the crop among their race.
>>39496441
One drop rule, or does that only apply when it benefits you?
>>
>>39495942
no you just got some of the details mixed up
here, let me fix that for you

>be op
>Iq 89
>welfare state descendant parents
>ooga booga bang pots on pans while some skinny negro mumbles over trap beats
>>
>>39495942
>142 IQ
hahahah hey there BRAINLET
>>
>>39495942
No matter how successful you are you'll always be black
>>
File: jose.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jose.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39495942
Nobody will hire you anyways or give you popularity because niggers dont look good as smart people, its like making fun of smart people when u see someone using black guy on intelligent people place or newspaper
>>
>>39495942
>be me 20 years old
>iq of 117
>mexican living in the us
>working at a warehouse

I want to go back to school but I'm poor as fuck :/
>>
>>39495942
Its possible, but statistically improbable.
>>
>>39498430
If a nigger has a high IQ and can survive off of merit and not welfare. Then I think he is perfectly fine.
>>
>>39497091
>not being of pure aryan lineage
>>
>>39498430
Do you know english Jose?
>>
>>39495942
Tell us some more about your work in AI, anon. Spare us no technical details :4)
>>
>>39497091
>No immigrants always the cream of the crop among their race.
You must have never seen any immigrants in your entire life.
>>
cool, you're in the UK and not in Africa. Thanks for using your IQ to help Europe instead of your own people in Africa. Don't brag about being African when you thrive in an environment made by whites which only helps whites, you cuck.
>>
research this food stamp you absolute sausage
>>
>>39500321
Those countries won't be white for much longer.
>>
>>39500266
Legal immigrants. Not illegals or refugees.
>>
>>39500354
true, they'll be third world shitholes soon because of people like OP's family fleeing their homeland and turning our homelands into the places they fled from.
>>
What languages do you program in and what's your preferred editor?
>>
>>39500419
Por ejemplo: Mexicans fleeing their shit hole of a country and voting for the same policies in the US. Why don't they stay in their countries to, I don't know, fix it up?
>>
>>39500394
Yeah legal immigrants are still the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>39495942
fake
niggers cant have an iq over 50
>>
>>39500321
>>39500354
growing up in the UK was probably the only way his intelligence could have developed to it's full potential
>>
File: 1504200466571.jpg (29KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1504200466571.jpg
29KB, 250x243px
I like how the nigger brags to a place where he's placed right next to a "MOMMY GET ME TACO BELL" thread. That the best your worthless race got? I'd do away with 50% of violent crime for a couple uppity nigs getting affirmative action to pretend to be as smart as White and Asian people.
>>
>>39495942
Are you related to Phil Ivey? He's the smartest nigger alive. He could even beat Durrrr and Isildur1 at multitabling
>>
>>39500901
You don't AA in the UK

t. Britnegro with nearly 80K of student debt
>>
We are basically trying figure out what programming language the human brain might use eg (its behave with neurons)and create a programme which operates like the human brain on a specific designed supercomputer then hopefully archive full Ai
>>
>>39501088
Yes you do fuckchops. Check uni and college acceptance rates. A black will be accepted far more than a white, even if his grades are worse.
>>
What does any of that have to do with being black? Congrats man, but I don't see why you bring race into discussion.
>>
>>39495942
>black UK african
That right there.
That's the kicker.
UK blacks aren't that bad.
>>
>>39501307
OP has seen too many shitposts about the worthlessness of niggers from robots so he posted his anecdote to prove them wrong and bully them.
I doubt it worked.
>>
>>39495942
can you tell me what having that high of an iq is like? inside of your brain, what are your average thoughts, thoughts per minute, what is your reasoning process, motivations, feelings, and anything you feel would help me understand
>>
>>39495942
>researching artificial intelligence because he doesn't have any natural intelligence
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.