[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the worst thing this show has said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
whats the worst thing this show has said
>>
the marijuana story is probably the most harmful bullshit it has produced

they downplayed the effects it has on the long and short term memory
>>
>>39495466
hey i smoke weed
>>
>>39495533
so do I but I don't go around pretending that it's harmless
>>
Didn't he educate bitter virgin robots about the hymen myth?
>>
>>39495410
The forensic shit was pretty bad, at the very least I'm glad he corrected it.
>>
>>39495693
What hymen myth?
>>
>>39495410
His haircut is so fucking stupid. Is that on purpose?
>>
>>39495410
That diets don't work. Absolute horseshit.
>>
>>39495729
Shitty fad diets don't work, eating less, eating healthy, and working out does.
>>
>>39495774
Yes, but it was presented as if the dieters that failed did so because of chance, not because they followed shitty fad diets instead of changing their habits.
>>
>>39495410
That alpha males dont exist and women prefer sensitive wimps
>>
>>39495716
The show is called adam ruins everything so probably
>>
>>39495655
it's pretty harmless unless you smoke every day
>>
>>39496130
I knew a girl that a guy wrote a love letter too. She liked him, but then rejected hi because that was "too sappy"
>>
File: 1498663118614.jpg (7KB, 211x290px) Image search: [Google]
1498663118614.jpg
7KB, 211x290px
It's a normie show filled with "facts" that are acceptable to the public. They will never say anything that can be controversial or thought provoking.
>>
>you can fly over a wall
no shit
>>
>>39496263
the diamond rings and car dealer one was pretty good
>>
>>39496306
the mcdonalds coffee case one too. I'm glad that at least one of the episodes was an attempt to stop normies from parroting a retarded meme.
>>
>>39496200
Not surprised.
Women are biologically programmed to pursue the dangerous drug dealer or the thrill seeker that will die in his 20s jumping from cliffs
>>
>>39495466
This. Weed has no benefits and is only harmful.
>>
>>39496420
the weird thing is girls have liked me before but I have a baby face. Every time I say I smoke weed everyone always tells me "really? I didn't think you were the kind of person to do stuff like that"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Alpha/beta males are a purely bullshit thing.
>>
>>39496367
That was a good one, I agree. I usually can't stand the show, but that one did a good job at explaining the situation. Felt bad for the lady.
>>
>>39495410
>beefy turbomanlet
>Whoville haircut
>problem glasses
>style by /r/MFA and Uniqlo
I've never even seen it and I've had enough.
>>
>>39495410
This guy has a serious case of cunt face.
>>
>>39496478
Jeez you sound breddy dangerous Timmy
>>
>>39496504
Yes. Its not entirelly genetically determined. As long as you have a moderate sense of direction and achieve a bit of success youll catch a bitch. Alpha/beta dichotomy is just a simplification of a rather complex concept. Those who fuck/and those who dont and all the underlying checkboxes that can put you into either category.
>>
>>39496475

Says the guy with very little experience with marijuana. I forget though, this is the place where "facts" are whatever the poster believes to be true.

I sure am glad they don't listen to people like you, though, or else my grandmother might be dead. You see, she had cancer that is now in remission, and she had the exact same opinion that you do before she started eating infused foods.

inb4 autistic screeching, I'm out.
>>
>>39495410
He made an episode "tearing down" the alpha/beta thing even though no one said it was some sort of scientific law, it's literally just a grouping of traits which are commonly displayed by those who commonly succeed in social/romantic endeavors.
>>
>>39496787
which only adds to they mystery why girls have liked me if they only like "dangerous guys"
>>
>>39496995
>I'm out
glad to see you left before anyone could contest your retarded, made up "weed cures cancer, maaannn" claims accompanied by a doctored personal anecdote. I bet you'll also spit out some story about how you make 100k a year and how weed makes you successful in life or some other drivel.
>>
>>39495715
many women (female) are born without a hymen, and even for those who have a hymen it doesn't always bleed noticably when it's popped.

So you can't tell if a chick is a virgin by checking for a hymen or by seeing if she bleeds when you stuff your dong in her.
>>
>>39496995
>reddit spacing
good riddance
>>
>>39495729
Are you talking about this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKNmTjRBwfk

If so here's my summary of it I just made that might make more sense of what he's saying
Preface:
>Adam Ruins Everything - Why Extreme Diets Don't Work
>14 contestants doing extreme diet/exercise program
>~11 gained most of the weight they lost
Main point:
>Extreme diet/exercise program = not enough food energy available = "burning" body fat very fast = lowered metabolism = extreme program to maintain low body weight = "burning" less calories than before due to lowered metabolism

Other details:
>Lowered metabolism from very fast weight loss makes it harder to keep goal body
>Willpower alone isn't enough
>Genetics explains weight differences between people
>Everyone being thin might not be achievable or realistic for many people
>>
>>39495716
Yes, he's designed to be irritating, but because he sides with (((them))), he is seen as a model example of what every know-it-all faggot should be.

Quite literally a living model of the phrase "Actually..."
>>
I know the medical benefits and don't mind if being legal. Still think weed smoking is degenerate. And if it's legal it's easier to weed (hehe) out the degenerates.
>>
File: ackchyually.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>39497678
>>Quite literally a living model of the phrase "Actually..."
>>
>>39496478
the thing with weed being socially taboo is the most plausible conspiracy theory to me.

the government cant tax weed so they do everything in their power to make weed look as degenerate as possible

hence why normies think of lazy stoners when they think of people that smoke weed. they dont realize that stoner culture is considered childish by most weed smokers
>>
>>39497805
what pisses me off is that it's about as harmless as fast food, yet everyone's like "oh you don't look like a thug so I didn't think you'd do that" Like it's some kind of dangerous naughty thing to do

Really grinds my gears. It's like "Oh you play video games? That's illegal so I didn't think you would do such a thing"
>>
>>39495410
everything. this faggot looks like he un-ironically uses the term white privilege.
>>
File: 1502501359982.jpg (187KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502501359982.jpg
187KB, 400x600px
>>39495410
What's the worse thing this smug asshole has said?

Other than satisfying white yuppie liberals' confirmation biases, non sequitor arguments, and manipulating statistics I can't point out any one thing in specific.
>>
>>39495533
And you're spending your evenings defending weed on the reclusive headcase section of an anime discussion imageboard famous for depravity and nazism
>>
>>39496504
And that's why we created the whole Chad/Virgin story
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.