[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that kid thread? that kid thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Capture10.png (32KB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
Capture10.png
32KB, 200x165px
that kid thread? that kid thread.
>>
>that kid who wrote communism is great on the whiteboard during history class
>>
>>39495385
>that kid who would throw lunch at other students then go starve for the rest of the day.
Literally me.
>>
>that kid who slept in almost every class
>>
>>39495340
>that kid who got bullied because he was the best than the other students
>>
>that kid who flaunted how gay he was (fucking manwhore)
>>
>>39495481
That never happens.
originalio
>>
>that kid that kicked the blind kid's guide dog
>that kid that stole a truck and floored it though the school's main entrance at night
>that kid that built a flamethrower and tested it out on his mom
>that kid that forced his siter to have sex with him
>that kid that got shot and killed by an angry driver when he was playing the invisble rope game
>that kid that got tied down in shop class and everyone took turns rubbing his skin with sandpaper
>that kid that had his hand blown away while making a pipe bomb
>that kid that blew up the tiolets with pipebombs
>that kid that stole the american flag and replaced it with the confederate flag
>that kid that got access to the intercom and yelled racial slurs
>that kid that went to the hospital because he masturbated too much
>that kid that changed all the computer backgrounds to pictures of the rapper Nas
>that kid that got mad when his computer froze so he threw the monitor out the window
>that kid that would light matches and throw them at people
>that kid that was 300 pounds and black and would run and knock down teachers he hated
>that kid that would jump up in the middle of class and start doing the stanky legg
>that kid that died when his car ran him over while he was ghost riding his whip
>that kid that went in front of the class and poured lighter fluid all over himself and tried to light himself on fire
>>
>>39495500
it happenend for me B)))))))))))))))))
>>
>>39495340
>That kid who removed the cover from the nazi flag in class, and made the teacher mad because of it
>>
>That kid who was really short and who was caught masturbating in the school toilets
>>
File: 1502813186161.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1502813186161.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>that kid who didn't go to school for 2 years then randomly walked into class as if nothing happened
>>
>that kid that got brought to school by cops for faking being ill too much
>that kid that put a slice of salami in a vegan teachers coffeecup
>that kid that drew swastikas everywhere
>that kid that had a 2l pack of icetea in his bag on his lap that broke and he looked like he pissed himself on our schooltrip to a concentrationcamp
>>
File: IMG_2173.jpg (48KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2173.jpg
48KB, 500x384px
>>39495489
Isn't that basically 90% of all gays?
>>
>>39496930
im assuming that most gays are still in the closet
thank god for that it still makes me so uncormfortable
>>
>that kid who said he was gay just to get attention
>>
>that kid who only had friends because he was edgy and perverted
me during all of elementary school
>>
>that kid that actually fucking fell asleep in a class and snorted for 5 minutes straight before teacher woke him up
literally me
never studied for a single day during my school years
education system is fucking shit anyway and i still make 50k/year and don't regret a single thing
>>
>that kid known for eating dogfood
>>
>That kid who realized that every action in life is meaningless
>>
File: 1435171827645.gif (1MB, 512x350px) Image search: [Google]
1435171827645.gif
1MB, 512x350px
>>39496889
>that kid that drew swastikas everywhere
that kid was me
>>
>that kid that was so fucking fat
>so unbelievable ridiculously fat
>so fucking fat ive never seen him in different clothes
>probably so goddarn fat that he didnt have different clothes that fit
>he was also a furry
i just made fun of him back then like everyone but thinking about him now man he must have had the worst childhood ever
>>
>those kids who started a paid fightclub
>>
>>39497670
you did good anon that one time the teacher got really mad at the whole class was 10/10 entertainement
>DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY???
>half the class losing their shit
good times
maybe thats why we had to do the third reich 3 times in history class but it was worth it
>>
>>39497739
I did the same thing, but the teacher who spotted it was black and she didn't do anything to it, maybe because i was falsely placed in a special ed class for my entire school life.
>>
>>39497879
you must have gotten away with so much shit being in special ed
>>
>that kid who squatted for a whole lesson because someone took his chair
>>
>that kid who brought a knife to school and got arrested for it
Me...
>>
>>39495340
>that kid who wore a suit in his final year of school and walked around the halls with a polyphonic version of the scarface theme playing.

Iain you were a fucking spazz, but you were alright.
>>
>that kid crying under the stairs
>>
>>39495441
>that kid that goes to that kid threads to lowkey brag about being that kid in his own post
>>
>that kid getting a boner in pe
>that kid getting a boner in the changing room
>that kid getting a boner during a presentation
>that kid getting a boner waiting in line
>that kid getting her period and hiding until mom arived with fresh pants
i still think that puberty is harder for boys
>>
>>39497927
Yeah i dd, but the problem was nobody would talk to me because they would think that i was mad all the time and would shoot up the school.
>>
>that kid who wore cardigans and dusters
>that kid who speedwalked down the hallway durning the break
>that kid who fucked a girl and got a huge ego boost untill somebody dropped him with a mean left hook
>that kid who was douchebag to everyone but was first to suck the bodybuilder's dick
>>
>>39498378
You're a literal fag
>>
>>39498543
yeah right faggot go find a buttbuddy somewhere else
just because attentionwhores talk about themselves doesnt mean that i do it
>>
>that kid who would disappear into the bathroom for 20 minutes after running in gym class
>>
>>39498212
>that kid who always brought at least 3 knives to school and never got in trouble for it
me
>>
File: 1502172050365.png (152KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1502172050365.png
152KB, 472x472px
>>39495340
>that kid who was much smarter than his peers and thought he was hot shit in his small redneck town but got his anus pushed in when he went to a uni in the big city
>>
>>39496889
>brought to school by cops for faking being ill too much
Is this an american thing
>>
>>39499220
Yes, it's illegal for you to not attend public school unless you're in private or being homeschooled, they can and will send the cops to your house
never happened to me though cause i had near perfect attendance
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.