[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto is the Official Robot Anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 25

File: narutobot.jpg (79KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
narutobot.jpg
79KB, 600x464px
/naruto/ is the official anime of /r9k/, who agrees?

>literally every memorable character got bullied when they were younger
>naruto spends his entire childhood chasing after stacey (sakura)
>sakura is only interested in chad (sasuke), cuckolding naruto
>naruto ends up settling for a socially awkward girl (hinata)
>>
>>39495333

>naruto ends up settling for a socially awkward girl (hinata)

Settling? Sakura ended up being a chestette and asstete; he ended up with the nice girl with a great genetic mutation who ended up giving him superior children.

>Through perseverance he overcame everything and became the ultimate dude in his universe.
>>
>>39495623
>Through perseverance he overcame everything and became the ultimate dude in his universe.

tfw ynb the ultimate dude
>>
>>39495623
>Through perseverance
>muh prophecy
>>
>>39495333
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind, etc.

oregon
>>
>>39495698
Well, let's just pretend shall we......
It seemed like perseverance up to that horrible final arc
>>
>>39495333
/Boruto's Dad/ is worst anime.
>>
>>39495623
Sakura is known for having a nice ass and curves. Maybe pay attention next time. To both girls because the canon look for Hinata, which is Hinata, is actually pretty ugly. Sakura was always more attractive
>>
Made by one of the animators. orignwiandudhsjsj
>>
>>39495911
Funny how Sasuke gets cucked in the end while Sakura fucks the raikage
>>
>>39495992
Where can i find a snickers that big ?
>>
>>39495333

I never watched Naruto,
I may agree if Hinata doesn't ever have sex with Naruto, and they both die virgin.
>>
>>39495847
Wasn't she ugly because of her Forehead ?
>>
>>39495992
People really fap to this?
>>
>>39496360
No, she only had insecurity of her forehead. Many characters in the series would call her attractive and she was also compared to Jiraiya to having beauty and strength, similar to Tsunade.
>>
>>39496409
I misworded, Jiraiya compared Sakura to her master Tsunade.
>>
File: 1503926850905-b.png (328KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503926850905-b.png
328KB, 640x640px
>>39496452
It's okay Jiraiya can be beautiful and strong to
>>
>>39495847
This. Also Sakura is superior in every way combat wise. Hinata retired as a chuunin.
>>
>>39496617
Because of her boobs i bet !
>>
Only in made up fantasy like Naruta an antisocial retard like Sasuke would be a Chad
>>
The real robot anime is Texhnolyze
>>
>>39495333
Are you serious OP? Naruto is Ninja Jesus and now he is THE Chad among Chads.
I can't think of one genuine robot in Naruto except for maybe Shino or Lee.
>>
>>39497200
Naruto is a robot success story.
The hopeless robots are Shino, Rock Lee, Metal Lee, Obito, Choji, Sai, Killer B (blackbot).
>>
Naruto is literally bottom of the barrel trash for normies and manchildren (more than regular anime).
>>
File: 167477.jpg (96KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
167477.jpg
96KB, 704x396px
>>39495333

Haven't managed more than up to ep 198 of Shipuuden, but it seemed more like he was a bit of a clumsy child and then turned into turbo giga chad in his late teens/20's, and I doubt most robots can relate to being as damn sociable and outgoing as he is.

>>39496960
Would like to agree with you, anon. But the official anime here would probably have to be Welcome to NHK, it's the one everyone knows and comes up most often in discussions. Lain and Texhnolyze are close competitors tho.
>>
>>39497531
>naruto is shit
>dbz is shit
>one piece is shit
>watches re:zero

autistic normie pls go
>>
>>39495785
lol no, he had superior bloodline and he had a demon sealed in him from the start
>>
File: Cyrus.png (149KB, 333x446px) Image search: [Google]
Cyrus.png
149KB, 333x446px
>>39498053
Welcome to the NHK is pretty normie tier without the "shit show" stigma. Robots are hated and bullied, much like the show Naruto. Fans of Welcome to the NHK are generally LARPers who like to pretend they're losers throughout the duration of the anime.

Lain and Texhnolyze are mediocre animes. Both shows mask their poor plot and storytelling under the guise of being "edgy" and "deep". Also, nobody on r9k aside from 1 or 2 people have a semblance of a clue on how computers and networks work.
>>
>>39495333
Why can't I be the sasuke
>>
>>39495847
I get that Hinata is in universe considered settling, but her features are way more attractive. just her pure black hair color alone is enough to make her better than any other girl in the show.
>>
>>39498152
Kyubi/kurama seemed like a hinderance until the pain arc. That state was only triggered by rage, and you forget it left him skinless once.

Also the Uzumaki clan was also revealed in the pain arc. It really makes you think.
>>
>>39498386
it was obvious he would learn to control the damned thing eventuall. even if he wasnt able to control it, he still benefitted from the 9tails massive chakra pool

also it was obvious he still came from good genes, seeing as everyone knew he was the 4ths son
>>
>>39498317

If you had been here for any duration of time, you would have seen plenty of threads asking for "robot anime", NHK insta pops up like Boku no Pico. It's the one most people here relate to, which makes sense, being a paranoid neet stuck in their apartment, which many here probably actually are. I don't think there's many here running around in the woods winging shuriken to the left and right however. Out of the four you mentioned Naruto is certainly by far the most normie tier, it has vastly more viewers and reputation than any of the others.

I thought the story was excellent and interesting in both Lain and Texhnolyze.
>>
File: IMG_1273.png (109KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.png
109KB, 400x225px
>>39495333
Without Naruto teaching me to believe in myself I would be on wizardchan or in the grave with the high score.

I'm always grateful for him. No matter how hard things got I'd think about the show and keep fighting against fate.
>>
>>39497325
>Shino, Rock Lee, Metal Lee, Obito, Choji, Sai, Killer B (blackbot).

all of those people ended up being turbonormies
>>
>>39498732
Yeah but they're battling evil ninjas with throwing knives and fire techniques life is just like having an angry boss and working
>>
>>39495333
Sasuke or Obito is more like the robot character.
>>
>>39498774
Sasuke was

>cool
>had one of the best powers
>high grades
>good at everything

How? Rock lee was the only robot
>>
>>39498823
Rock lee gets laid and has a kid, also hes normie as shit. just not to the degree sasuke or naruto

>still outgoing
>talks alot
>socializes
>>
>>39498774
Obito is the whiny Eliot beta orbiter
Shino is the "that kid nobody noticed"
Saskue is a sigma male.
Lee is a /fit/ gym autismo
>>
>>39498855
We'll it's actually unrealistic for someone to be as big of a loser as you guys especially without computers

If there was a robot on the show we never saw him. He just sat inside all day eating ramen and sleeping.
>>
>>39498855
He's autistic and everyone knows it. Tenten settled for no real reason.
>>
>>39498886
Gaara was almost close but then he too became a turbonormie

>>39498895
Sure he is autistic, but he's still a normie as well.

>Tenten settled for no real reason.
There was a reason, she is completely useless
>>
>>39495333
Nagato could've been a robot. The only real difference between us is he can actually do something about his reality. He hates society, is caught up in his emotions, essentially had a beta uprising but it was closer to insurrection.
>>
>>39498928
>There was a reason, she is completely useless
Like all women are, women are not made for combat. This doesn't give them value so they're better off settling down and do their female task.
>>
>>39495847
>which is Hinata
kek, I meant "which is the manga"

Nor did Hinata ever win in a fight and her "superior" genetics like the Byakugan, being able to see things that no human eye could, she trips over a fucking rock and helps have the Kyuubi within Naruto unstable during the Pain arc because what her getting in the way, was suicidal. Even soon after her little love confession, Naruto flirted with Sakura right infront of his zombified father.

For someone having "superior genetics", compared to Sakura which is just from a normal family-- Sakura achieved more than Hinata did. Sakura even surpassed her own mentor. And speaking of Hinata, Naruto barely even comes home, sleeps on the couch and just looks completely out of it after marrying Hinata. Her sister Hanabi, while being so young, overpowered Hinata.

Naruto always loved Sakura and it was completely retconned for a fanfiction movie that also showed many noncanon events and Naruto didnt even "realize" is love until a five minute genjutsu illusion.
>>
>>39498928
Literally I think the only robot in the show is that dude with the white hair that stalks big titty girl

Gaara wasn't a robot just traumatized and angry not an ugly sittin inside virgin
>>
>>39498928
>There was a reason, she is completely useless

Doesn't that make her closest to a robot? Most characters in Nurdo are pretty talented in one way or the other, they're way above regular villagers in terms of skill and prowess, can't really see many relatable.
>>
>>39498928
Lee is the annoying faggot no one wants to be around. If he lived in our society he would realize his problems and check out. Tenten is qt she had no real reason to be with him like srsly for what purpose you don't marry to fight better
>>
>>39498987
Hinata had everything going for her and still failed. However the show simply proves you can't be a fembot because she gets Naruchad
>>
>>39498987
>Doesn't that make her closest to a robot?

No, Tenten had decent social skills

>>39498999
Yet people liked being around him. Lee could find some joy in our society, he likes having a hard life

>Tenten is qt she had no real reason to be with him like srsly for what purpose you don't marry to fight better
None of the pairings in naruto really made any sense to begin with anyway
>>
>>39495333
I've never watched Naruto, but I just know it's shit.
When it first came out I had been into anime for years, and suddenly hordes of normies were "anime fans" - in the superficial shallow way normies are fans of things.
>>
>>39499113
Naruto is fine until the filler starts after they fail to retrieve sasuke. Shippuden gets worse as it goes on.
>>
>>39499064
>None of the pairings in naruto really made any sense to begin with anyway

Disagreed. Tenten being with either Lee or Neji made sense due to her knowledge and interest of both weapons and combat, which both boys enjoyed the latter just as much. Ignoring the fact that being in teams would give more time to bond.
Sasuke and Sakura seemed obvious from the beginning if you keep in mind of their interactions and understanding Sasuke's character. Naruto and Sakura would have made sense as well. Same for Jiraiya and Tsunade, even if they didn't managed to grow so close in the end.
Shikamaru and Temari sortof made sense-- this pair is a bit of a parallel to Shika's family and such.

That's a few off the top of my head
>>
>>39498972
>NScucks are STILL fucking salty

C'mon man, it's been years. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>39498972
This is the first time I have ever seen someone proving Sakura superior to Hinata on 4chan. All of this is the truth.
>>
>>39499041

That post was referring to Tenten, but wasn't Hinata just in the shadow of Neiji to begin with, him being the big heir of the byakugan and all that, while she was just considered no worth?

I don't remember this stuff too well.
>>
>>39499164
>Sasuke and Sakura seemed obvious from the beginning if you keep in mind of their interactions and understanding Sasuke's character.

Sakuras attraction to sasuke was nothing more than lust for chad dick, they have nothing in common

> Tenten being with either Lee or Neji made sense due to her knowledge and interest of both weapons and combat, which both boys enjoyed the latter just as much.

If thats the case then tenten couldve hopped on anyones dick

>>39499191
Nah, its the opposite. Nejis side of the clan were the buttslaves to hinatas side.
>>
>>39497325
> Obito
Fuck you nigger, Obito is the coolest guy.
>>
>>39499170
Actually, it's funny. I used to be a NH/Hinatafag and made fun of NSfags until I came back into the series myself. I don't like NS though, I'm an SSfag and still to some extent a NHfag, just not a Hinatafag
>>
>>39498974
Nigga are you talking bout Jiraya?
>>
>>39499248
>Sakuras attraction to sasuke was nothing more than lust for chad dick, they have nothing in common

You either didn't read the manga or understood the characters. First off, Sakura had a crush on him that developed into genuine love. She wouldn't have all of those things for Sasuke to save him in Shippuden if that were the case. Both characters had understanding towards each other and a bond. If you'd notice, Shikamaru, a character with an IQ of 200, would ask to Sakura that even she couldn't have convinced him. He would notice how Sakura's words affected Sasuke. Sasuke would also blush a few times due to Sakura and also took the time to notice her behaviors during the Chuunin exams, cheering her up and even winking at her in a manga panel.
Barely even knowing each other, he also trusted her with knowing that he sought revenge against his brother when no one else had known. And despite Sasuke being cold and fearful of physical contact, he interlocked fingers with Sakura's hands while in pain during the FoD arc and also held her closely to his chest in Shippuden.

There are many other reasons but it'd be longwinded.
>>
File: 4wUxXDy.jpg (65KB, 622x829px) Image search: [Google]
4wUxXDy.jpg
65KB, 622x829px
I am arouse by Narutoo big dick. I love NAruto sooo mnuch.. HE remind me of old friend form my Pakistan.
>>
>>39499429

Best post so far. Thx
>>
>>39499418
>First off, Sakura had a crush on him that developed into genuine love

She had no real reason to fall in love with him. Especially after he went rogue and all. It was dicklust in the end, deal w/it
>>
File: 1496719517254.png (264KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496719517254.png
264KB, 512x512px
>>39495333
No naruto is normalfag shit you need to go back faggot go circlejerk your shonen shit on reddit or youtube
>>
>>39499418
I mean during the Sasuke Retrieval arc regarding Shikamaru, of course. She also understood Sasuke well enough to have known he would be leaving while going unnoticed. And that scene in particular was regarded as the most emotional scene in Naruto for a while and even Kishimoto cried drawing it. Both Sakura and Sasuke would have unspoken understandings toward each other as well.
>>
File: 1498528096500.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498528096500.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>26 IPs
>66 Posts
wow you guys are gay
>>
>>39499530
As Kakashi also said, she didn't need a reason to fall in love with him. Only hating someone. However, from what I could tell based on part 1 and even 2, Sakura grew to love him over the amount of time she spent with Sasuke in the team, which had to have been months. And over time, she learned that he was just a boy that needed help and all that.
Not only did she love Sasuke, he was also a close member to the team. Not only did Sakura care about Sasuke's whereabouts, Sasuke did the same for Sakura. While it wouldn't be odd to have some talk of an apprentice of one of the legendary ninja to quickly learn skills from Tsunade and travel with Naruto, there was a scene in Shippuden where Sasuke asked her about her becoming a medical ninja. He wouldn't even attempt to kill Sakura right away either, he would give her chances to run away.
He would also calmly respond to questions she had for him when he'd either ignore or try to hurry and attack them.
>>
File: 1504324276224.png (77KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
1504324276224.png
77KB, 500x719px
>>39499702
Cool, too bad this exists to show that Sakura just wanted that chadsuke dick. She only "confessed" to naruto when she thought she had to settle and she immediately lusted after sasuke again when the opportunity came
>>
>>39499766
Obvious bait but I will bite because people actually believe this.

Not what happened. The false confession only happened due to her seeing how much Naruto was suffering from trying to get him back, so she wanted to ease his burden, but Naruto saw through the confession regardless of how he felt for her.
She may have loved Sasuke, but she also cared for Naruto. She viewed both teammates very highly and wanted to become Tsunade's apprentice for both of them and to keep up with them.
>>
>>39499830
>this damage control

I'd post the page where Sasuke nearly kills sakura too and she still loves him, but im pretty lazy. Spin that one however youd like lel
>>
>>39499877
Sure, and spin panels to however you wish as well. The confession scene was literally explained in the manga.
>>
>>39499912
>dude i dont want sasukes dick anymore ill go kill him by myself lmao
>dude it turns out i still want his dick afterall oh fug ialmost died but it doesnt matter i still want it so bad lmao
>>
>>39500019
You're trying to seem as though I agreed with Sakura's decision when I didn't.
Her intention on confessing to Naruto in hopes she would ease his burden to kill Sasuke herself was a self-centered way of doing so, yes. Because she believed Naruto only wanted to bring Sasuke back because of her due to his promise to her over it, which is understandable except Naruto had more reasons to bring him back.

And now I ask you, anon, if you feel Sakura has "no reason" to love Sasuke, what reason did Hinata even have? They had less than 40 pages of interactions in the manga, she barely ever knew of him or had really known what he was going through, either. She never saw him grow into what he became, which was the Hokage. Nor understood his feelings. Iruka, Jiraiya, Gaara, Shikamaru, and Kiba, perhaps Rock Lee as well but to a lesser extent, were the closest to him growing up, not counting Sasuke, interacted with him and also saw his character and power growth.
>>
>>39500306
hinata was able to relate to naruto because he was also a loser like her, but he aspired to better himself and blah blah blah inspiration. their interactions were small, yes but at least she actually gave a reason other than wanting chad dick
>>
>>39500390
Naruto grew to be successful, rising from the absolute bottom to the highest, unlike her, that never achieved anything despite the cards she'd be dealt with. And it seems quite obvious it isn't working out since in Boruto/Gaiden, Naruto never comes home to be with her or the kids, sleeps on the couch and looks exhausted.
It can't be being an hokage causing this exhaustions because he'd be shown in his office literally doing nothing, and if Tsunade had the time to teach Sakura, Naruto can be with Hinata more often.
>>
>>39500554
as if sakuras relationship is doing any better. she literally got pumped and dumped. compared to sakra, hinatas relationship is doing leagues better
>>
>>39495711
>this level of reddit
>>
>>39496380
>uuuUUUURRRRR bepl. Resly jerK off 2 tHISS????
>>
>>39499252
He started a war because he wanted sex with the young
>>
>>39498317
You're confusing Lain and Texhnolyze for stuff like Ergo Proxy and Evangelion.
They avoid being 2kool4skool levels of pretentious because they don't outright go on an agenda to tell you some deep morals
it's just watching shit hit the fan
>>
File: 1503589225912.png (289KB, 347x426px) Image search: [Google]
1503589225912.png
289KB, 347x426px
This thread is actual proof that /r9k/'s official anime is Naruto.
>>
>>39500554
It can be him being the hokage, because that would be social commentary on the current state of japan.
>>
File: 1503193472363.gif (1MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1503193472363.gif
1MB, 480x269px
>>39495333
The only anime for me is Jojo.
>>
>>39502271
Every jojo is a chad. Fact.
>>
>>39501269
As I said, it couldn't be. Tsunade had time to train someone while being an hokage. She was also an hokage during Pain's existance and such. She had a lot of shit to deal with and wouldn't be shown as exhausted as Naruto would be. She would also be shown having her own freetime too.
Naruto is being an hokage at a time where the war is already done with, things are more or less peaceful and he'd even be shown doing nothing or almost nothing. He wouldn't even go to important things involving his kids, he would use a shadow clone. Not to mention, Naruto has big sunken eyes and looks like he's balding. Minato never looked like that and kept his hair.
>>
>>39502614
Joleyne is a stacy.
>>
>>39500625
>this level of newfaggotry

ori
>>
>>39499252
If anything, Obito is the most robot character in the entire series.
>>
File: 19374739541.png (276KB, 488x361px) Image search: [Google]
19374739541.png
276KB, 488x361px
>>39502614
I actually can't refute this. Except maybe Jotaro, I mean he was attractive and had fangirls chasing him, but on the inside he seemed autistic as fuck. What about about Josuke from part 8? I haven't read it yet so I don't really know, but from the few pages I've seen he seems the most weird/non-chad of the JoJos.
>>
>>39498747
> obito
> normie
nah dude
>>
naruto is an anime for 15 year olds and you should unironically be beaten. we make fun of people like you
>>
>>39500554
>>39503058
he was a village idiot who thought that being the boss will be smooth sailing
turns out that you not only need to work but also - and more importantly - bear the responsibility for the entire nation
and he is a person who care about others this lifestyle is pretty hard for him
>>
File: c24e6251526a3323802a057153f60e78.jpg (318KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
c24e6251526a3323802a057153f60e78.jpg
318KB, 1024x768px
I vote that Blame! Should be the official robot manga.
>>
>>39495333
the only robot is kefka

everyone is magoochad
>>
>>39503971
Giorno was a manlet.
>>
File: 1496912002886.png (38KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496912002886.png
38KB, 1920x1080px
I thought Lain was the official robot anime?
>>
>>39499766
They did the right thing by showing deceptive female nature.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.