[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't feel any aspirations or amibtion in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mei.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mei.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
I've never felt passion about anyone or anything and my life feels kinda empty because of it. Whenever I hear people talking about wanting to be musicians or whatever I get a bit sad, because I feel like I'm missing out on something in life.

Any other robots that can relate?
>>
My only dream in life is to see other people smile and share my happiness with them. Seeing people happy makes me happy and seeing them depressed makes me want to help them. I don't know if this dream can be realized for someone like me who tends to have the opposite effect.
>>
>>39495193
How did you get that dream? Is it something that can be obtained or is there anything I can do to get some sense of purpose back in my life?
>>
>>39495142
I've never had any ambitions or aspirations either. Most of my life has been spent in escapism. Only recently I wanted to find happiness through love but it all feels so forced and delusional.

I get jealous of people so often. I didn't understand why at first because I didn't want their lives. For example, I'm jealous of professional athletes even though I would never want to be one. Then I realized I was jealous because they had motivation, aspirations, and a drive to succeed. And it just so happened that conveniently enough, the thing they love doing also was lucrative. This is what makes me envious of others. That they have something they're passionate about, that they can make meaningful connections with other human beings, that they have some sort of appetite for life. I hate them for it. All people who have these traits.
>>
>>39495142
yep, everything just feels boring after a while
>>
File: 1496043853369.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496043853369.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>39495142
I do. Unless you count wanting to stay a hikki NEET forever as a goal.
>>
>>39495142
I know that feel, I haven't gone to uni or a technical school because I have no specific passion for anything so I just work. The worst feeling of all is seeing all your coworkers go back to or graduate college and moving on with their lives and you just sit there year by year slowing drowning in regret and loneliness
>>
>>39495142
I can relate, all my life I've just been going with the flow just to see if I ever find any real meaning in anything. My lack of ambition eventually turned into lack of motivation and doing anything at all is hard.
>>
>>39495142
Same.
Nowadays I tell myself my goal in life is getting a small apartment and an ok paying job in a function without too much responsiblity

I don't have a desire to fulfil anything and I have no one I look up to

I feel like everyone is living their life, being inspired and working towards an ultimate goal while I sit by the side not knowing what I want in life
>>
>>39496640
>Nowadays I tell myself my goal in life is getting a small apartment and an ok paying job in a function without too much responsiblity

Did that for 10 years
Would not recommend it at all
You need a bigger goal, merely working to survive is soul destroying
>>
>>39496720
thanks for the advice, anon
i'll try thinking of a bigger goal
hope you're alright
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.