[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"h-hey um a-anon, would you like to g-go out with me?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>"h-hey um a-anon, would you like to g-go out with me?"
>>
File: datonebot.jpg (6KB, 160x192px) Image search: [Google]
datonebot.jpg
6KB, 160x192px
>It's another 'things that never happened' episode
You can't be a robot if you were ever asked out or someone finds attractive
>>
>>39495015
What if you were asked out but you suspected it was a prank so you refused?
>>
>>39495015
>It's another 'things that never happened' episode
Shut the fuck up and just play along anon, the point of these threads is to pretend. Probably the only acceptable form of larping on this board.

Also What if it's an extremely ugly girl that find you attractive?
>>
No, I hate women. The gratification I would get from rejecting them is greater than any warmth they have to offer. Whenever I see a homely girl I fantasize about rejecting her and making her cry.
>>
>>39495038
Yea this is acceptable (if it really was a prank)
>>
>>39495038
>>39495108
hits way too close to home that shit has happened a few times
>>
File: 1496924457971.jpg (150KB, 1112x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1496924457971.jpg
150KB, 1112x1061px
>>39495075
I-I am sorry, didn't came into my head that this was a larp thread, there are just too many normies here.
>really ugly girl asks you out
Still counts
>>39495155
I know that feel too anon that's why I lashed out actually
>>
>>39495204
yeah man it got to the point where when a girl smiled at me I wanted to punch her because I thought she knew how pathetic I was
>>
>>39495292
I can really relate, it's just such a soul eating pain at this point
>>
>>39495323
I'm pretty sure that the years of neglect have left me bitterly damaged and in a place where I totally understand a woman hating me but that doesn't stop it hurting
>>
>>39495428
Solong brother-in-pain, I'm going to rest, may our path cross once again on this very board
>>
File: 1448914041502.jpg (24KB, 459x302px) Image search: [Google]
1448914041502.jpg
24KB, 459x302px
>Girl
>Liking men and asking them out
>>
>>39494882
Sorry I would never date a frog poster
>>
>>39494882

While being a virgin incel straight overaged male, I once turned down the only girl willing to go out with me.

It happened because I clearly felt that that "going out" was the beginning of an official dating duty. And she was critically mentally ill.
>>
>>39495075
Even the ugliest bitches in this planet have an ego too big to ever risk being rejected by someone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.