[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 26 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1503766116764.jpg (22KB, 257x287px) Image search: [Google]
1503766116764.jpg
22KB, 257x287px
In the last year I have:

>lost my virginity
>kissed two women on the lips
>kissed another woman on the cheek

There's hope yet, faggots.
>>
>>39493785
teach me your ways famalampai
>>
I'll wait six years then.
>>
I'm 26 too. Lost my virginity when I was 18 and had pretty regular sex until I was 21. Haven't had sex since then. It doesn't change much.
>>
>>39493785
>>39493885
fucking normalfags, what the fuck are you doing here?
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39493785
I am 26 and I've done nkne of that. Teach me pleas
>>
>>39493785
>>39493982
Same, share secret OP.
>>
>it's another "late-blooming norme thought he was a robot" thread
For true robots, there is not even the remotest possibility of anything romantic happening with any woman.
>>
>>39493785
You're gonna make it OP.
Don't listen to the bitter floor dust who have decided you're a normie because you've tasted success.
>>
>>39493785
I'm 26 and haven't had sex since last year
>>
fuck what is with all these 26 yr old robots, what happened in 1990 to make us such fucking losers? im 26, unemployed, live at home and am a khv. something in the water that year?
>>
>>39494862
There's something about the years between 1987-1997 that fucked us all up. I've actually thought a lot about this. I put it down to all the house raves and drugs people were taking at them, possibly causing defects.

Shortly after people started playing it safe again and that's why almost everyone born after those years is a normie, especially now but because people are going to EDM raves again and taking tons of drugs while having tons of sex the generation after this current one will likely have more robots than normal.
>>
>>39494862
I blame my parents for having me in their late 30s
>>
>>39494862

because around the teenage years home pcs became a thing. since we werent sports people all we did is sit infront of it ultimately ruining our lives while everyone else was doing productive things

the jew won
>>
I'm 26 too, I had the exact same year except for the last line. Good on ya OP
>>
>>39494862
I blame my parents for having me when they were 18.
>>
>>39493785
>>lost my virginity
>>kissed two women on the lips
>>26
guess i'm 12 years to late

>>39495077
>1987-1997
Cellphones, videogames, computers and internet became accessible to all.
>>
>>39495465
starting to think those conspiracy people were right, the cell phone signals, computer signals all must have fucked up our young brains. i gotta look more into some technologies that came out in 1989-1992, something has to explain the amount of 26 yr old robots.
>>
>>39495590
i already explained it you dumb cuck. around the age of 10-14 for us home pcs just started to become a thing. we are the result of unsupervised computer time
>>
>>39493785
lol i did this too

exactly this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.