[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You aren't "good". You're a useless asshole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 19

File: Image5.png (447KB, 798x483px) Image search: [Google]
Image5.png
447KB, 798x483px
Most of you are predators that think you can get a girl by being nice to them, or you think the world owes you something because you cried and felt depressed.
>>
>>39493557
Can't say I've ever tried to incur pity with an issue I've had but merely ask for understanding with my issues as I try to help myself.
>>
>>39493557
>think you can get a girl by being nice to them
Wait what you mean I SHOULDN'T???
>>
>>39493557
That doesn't make any sense. The later half is right, a lot of guys cannot compete with the male hierarchy so they go "nice guy"/Male feminist route to try and gain a mate but they are more like prey animals that are easily crushed.
>>
there's maybe a grain of truth to what you're saying but you're using mental gymnastics? alex?
>>
>>39493557
Vid of me
https://youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
>>
File: 1503584871404.jpg (470KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1503584871404.jpg
470KB, 1600x1067px
>>39493693
Yes you retard. What are you underage?
>>
are you talking about yourself?
also..i've accepted the fact that i'm a degenerate long ago, and nothing,no matter how much i try,nothing, will get out of this shithole
some people are meant to live this way
>>
>>39493758
I'm 26.
So if I can't be nice what's the game plan?
Do I knock their books out of their hands and body check them into lockers?

Also do I start picking up women in highschools where books and lockers are common?

Please respond.
>>
>>39493693
>>39493804
If you are agreeable you are no better than a domesticated animal, weak, stupid, and for little good other than entertainment. Studies since the early 80s show that Women's top three erotic fiction choices to read are vampires, werewolves, and serial killers. To a broken nice guy that plays by the rules that list seems fuck up but it's not, women want monsters because they are the greatest protectors you can find, there is a sense of protection being chosen by something that has the power to destroy them but because of affection doesn't. You doing everything they wanted makes you seem weak and pathetic, having your own life and making them conform to it shows more strength then most women could ever muster.
>>
>>39493557
The lower half literally never happens. Women never marry someone out of pity. They hate pathetic men.

Is this from the new season? I keep hearing how it's full of feminist bullahit and this is the typical muh nice guy logic
>>
>>39494135
You didn't tell me the gameplan homo
If it's not locker checks and women like werewolves that means I should stop cutting my fingernails at the MINIMUM right
Do I make the transition from highschools to trying to meet new people in graveyards, or are graveyards normally consecrated ground and unappealing?

And whatever happens I can't ever be nice or the games up right? I just need to nonstop be a dick 24/7.
>>
>>39494184
You just have to be a chad that's all. There are no other rules. Nobody can teach you to become one because you have to be one.
>>
File: 1441749898347.png (49KB, 190x182px) Image search: [Google]
1441749898347.png
49KB, 190x182px
>be nice
>MANIPULATIVE PATHETIC CREEP

>be not nice
>RUDE DICKHEAD CREEP
>>
The problem with most people here is that they think relationships are some sort of player vs environment encounter. The girl is the encounter that they can slowly overcome by getting in some points with being nice, doing things for her, etc. "Nice guys" think they are building up to some grand prize. They completely ignore the actual person.

You probably started liking this girl, before anything, because she looked even the slightest bit attractive right? Well what if she doesn't think the same of you? How could she ever date you if she didn't find you attractive? You say you don't care about looks? Well then you need to find a girl who doesn't care about looks. The entire thing can't revolve around your expectations.
>>
>>39493557
t. sociopath trying to normalize his behaviour
>>
>it is predatory to be kind to someone you want to be in a relationship with

the amount of mental gymnastics people use to try and justify why they don't want to fuck unattractive nice people is astounding. just say you don't want to fuck them. there are many Chads prey on weak-willed women, nobody says shit about them. But Billy asking a girl out and offering to pay is a predator. what is wrong with you people
>>
>>39493557
>that think you can get a girl by being nice to them
Have you spend even 5 minutes here? Most of us admit we don't have a gf because we're ugly
>>
>>39494184
>>39494317

You need to just be what you want to be, do what you want to do, the moment you start playing son to mommy trying to earn big boy points, you fucking lost.
>>
Women are the cause of all violence, greed, crime, and suffering in the world.

The more they continue to choose violent alphas over placid betas, the more that suffering continues to spread. Violence begets violence. They're causing it.
>>
Being nice has worked for me so far
Doesn't work every time but not a single lady I've flirted with dislikes me, which is a good thing
>>
>>39494317
You forgot a step in both of those.
>be unattractive
>>
>>39494368
Why wouldn't the men be at fault if they're the ones being violent?
I don't know how to imagine those kind of men not making the decisions, and yet you blame women for it?
>>
>>39494346
Its predatory if you ever deny that your niceness is solely for the sake of a relationship
>>
I'm not nice as a strategy. It's just my disposition. It's how I was raised. I have a moral code and I adhere to it.

If it's a strategy, it's not working. I'm kissless, hugless, etc. I don't really care. If I have to go against my beliefs and be a different person to be deemed worthy enough to put my dick in a vag, I really do not care.

I am how I am, and it's all that I'll ever be.
>>
File: 3.jpg (23KB, 366x261px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
23KB, 366x261px
You can get girls by being nice to them sometimes though
>>
>>39494349
What if I want a relationship with a girl founded on mutual respect and consideration?

No go?
I should just ignore things she says and hit her if she gets uppity?
>>
>>39494404
Women controls who reproduces and who does not. They reward the behavior of violent people by letting them continue their lineage. Sociopath parents raise sociopath children. And the cycle continues.

Women are the gatekeepers of reproduction, and family. Men have to shape themselves to meet their preference, and their preference is criminals.
>>
>>39494411
Why is it wrong to be kind to someone because you want a relationship? People do things to start relationships. there is nothing inherently dishonest by talking to girl and being nice to her because you want to date her. Many men pay for their first dates with a girl. Is that predatory because they expect it to be going somewhere?
>>
>>39494411
This. If you are nice and then the girl says she doesn't want a relationship and then all of a sudden you are a dick or you ignore her, it's predatory because you essentially put up a facade for sex. What would happen if you actually got into a relationship? What would your actual level of 'niceness' be?
>>
>>39494453
You clearly didn't understand the statement. It's predatory if you lie or dance around about why you are being nice. It's straight up trickery.
>>
>>39494436
Only if you want to be a beta provider
>>
>>39494404
>Why wouldn't the men be at fault if they're the ones being violent?

Because men do not decide which people will have sex, women do.

Women are choosers because they have higher standards and are more desired at the same time.

All men can do is hit on them and hope they are accepted inside their pussies.

So in the end women are the ones deciding the future of the human race.

And guess what, we will turn back into overviolent, low IQ chimps
>>
>>39494466
>relationships are all about sex
>you shouldn't ignore girls after they reject you

First point is not true. And there is nothing wrong with ignoring a girl after being rejected.

>>39494478
>dance around why you are being nice

what kind of social situation are we talking about? is it the same one? When does a guy dance around his reason for being nice? Girls don't ask questions about why a guy is being nice. There is nothing tricky about being nice to someone you want to start a relationship with.
>>
>>39494512
If a woman murdered hundreds of people and still looked like a 7 or 8/10, you bet she would get hundreds of love letters still
>>
OP's post just reads as:

"i don't want you to have anything because i'm mad and hate my life"
>>
>>39494540
>there is nothing wrong with ignoring a girl after being rejected.
this is why you will always be a virgin

>b-but im not a virgin
k
>>
>>39494466

What about guys like me that are just actually nice for real? Like I literally can't change myself and be edgy or evil, I wasn't raised that way. I'm not a m'lady gentleman but I find it hard to be aggressive to women.
>>
File: IMG_4858.jpg (62KB, 1152x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4858.jpg
62KB, 1152x962px
>>39493557
>People are actually falling for this b8
There's a fucking Reddit & Morty meme as the OP, be better than this guys
>>
>>39494542
This analogy doesn't work because ALL women have suitors.

All women. All. I have never met a woman who did not have several options on call.
>>
File: 1494347628714.jpg (122KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1494347628714.jpg
122KB, 923x633px
>>39494466
Women are not entitled to my friendship like men are not entitled to sex. Maybe if women had more worth than the gaping abyss between their legs, they'd be wonderful friends.
>>39494542
>the point
>your head
>>
File: 1504116076233.gif (2MB, 370x256px) Image search: [Google]
1504116076233.gif
2MB, 370x256px
>>39494184
Gold standard posts lad. Saves me the effort of typing up a rebuttal. Satire is just so much quicker isnt it.
>>
>>39494563
Guys just move on after rejection. That is what you are supposed to do. Why are you advocating for people to become beta orbiters? Hmmm. Are you a woman?
>>
>>39494542
>This vagina thinks James Holmes is a "7 or 8"

And this, friends, is why we should lock women in cages.
>>
>>39494595
That's the problem with you folk, it's either you're chad thundercock who fucks 100 women every week or you're a beta orbiter who is nice to women even if you aren't fucking them

There is literally no realistic in-between apparently
>>
>>39494563
It always amuses me to no end how roasties constantly tell us we're not "entitled" to sex even though they clearly feel entitled to friendship from men, even the ones they reject
>>
>>39494466
Ok time out.
Why would you maintain a friendship with someone who rejects you. Really.
How is that productive or enjoyable for the man?
Are you supposed to keep yourself available just in case her newest acquisition falls through and she needs to come crawling back?

Fuck off. For real.
I genuinely want a happy marriage with an equal partner but holy fuck.
Actually neck yourself.

What would my level of niceness be to someone who wanted to buy my car then told me, actually let's just be friends, this guys selling one for less.

Maybe you're just talking about early stage dating or whatever, fine, that's cool, if I invest then get discarded for an upgrade, fuck her and fuck her shit.
>>
>you shouldn't be nice to women if you don't want to pursue a relationship
it's not even like this is a thing women have some super special spider-sense for, everyone can see that you're a dick to people you don't care about and that's the reason you haven't got your dick wet yet
>>
>>39494569
There is nothing wrong with even """"tricking"""" women into relationships. My roommate at college lied to his future GF, saying his bed had a broken spring in it. She let him sleep with her. When they broke up, she yelled at him about that lie. After fucking him for five months.
>>
File: 1504454637460.png (323KB, 796x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1504454637460.png
323KB, 796x1136px
if women weren't such boring fucking simps, men wouldn't have to pretend to be nice to them or pretend to enjoy their company.

all relationships are just
>men pretending to value a woman's boring personality so they can have a cute wife to bear children
>women pretending to find men attractive and find sex enjoyable so they can have a secure rich partner to make their life easy
>>
>>39494616

No guy that isn't a giant cuck/beta is going to stick around if he gets rejected, what the hell do you expect? Men and women cannot just be friends I'm sorry. No guy wants to be your friend, not chad, not the average guy, the even the beta. They all want one thing.
>>
>>39494616
Diff anon what's wrong with ignoring a girl after you got rejected? I'm still "nice" to others I know that i don't want to date.
>>
>>39494641
>women don't like men who are dicks to people

Have you ever spoken to a woman like once?
>>
>>39493557
fuck sakes its a bloody cartoon not a commentary on life. stop fucking projecting and either enjoy it or hate it. dont give a shit about it for all i care. Fuck off.
>>
>>39494563
>stick around to bump up Stacy's status after she rejected you
>not going after other prospects
Wanna know how I know you have a gash? Fuckoff from this site you narcissitic simpleton. You have the rationale of a small child. You are boring and your lifes crowning achievement will be pushing out another mediocre dumbcunt into this world. Exit stage left sweetie <3
>>
File: 800-1.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
800-1.png
146KB, 625x626px
>retards come into bait threads and don't even sage
Why are the residents of r9k so retarded when it comes to bait?
>>
File: 1504059757703.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504059757703.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
Yes, please continue to ignore all these women and be rude to people that have no "use" to you. That will surely be a successful strategy.
>>
File: 1447654246412.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91KB, 288x292px
Every personality trait is negative if you're ugly, and positive if you're attractive.

That's it. That's all it is. That's all it will ever be.

There is no such thing as an "assertive ugly person", in a woman's eyes. It doesn't exist. They're a creep. They're a jerk. They're an asshole, they're pushy, hell they might even be a rapist.
>>
>>39494710

That's literally what chad does though
>>
>>39494344
I can see where you're coming from and that statement is sort of accurate, but it's not like that is OP's actual goal. It's more like he's annoyed by how fucking lame most people are, and is just saying as much. But yes he is probably a sociopath. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>39494725
>he still thinks chads are the jocks from 80s movies
>>
>>39494710
>be rude to people that have no "use" to you. That will surely be a successful strategy.
kek yes that is actually extremely successful
>>
>tfw my gameplan is so selfish i make it sexual asap and let it burn or get dirty from there
>tfw can never make it last cause my life is boring and i have no motivation to talk with women beyond sex

idk how it is irl, but online girls just arent interested in a serious conversation. I usually get more attention being a dirty creep than a serious gentleman.
>>
>>39494710
Most successful people do this. Do you live in the real world?
>>
>>39494710
I'm far more successful with girls I ignore.
>>
>>39494725
>>39494745
>>39494757
if it was that easy, then why haven't you done it?

>because im not attractive
then just fucking off yourself if you still want to have sex and have accepted that you will NEVER have sex
>>
>>39494710
Why is "being rude" to people that have no stake in your life something that will impact you getting a partner? Laughable assertion you fucking clown
>>
File: 0434c8c55b6e465495e06c0d100255db.jpg (455KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0434c8c55b6e465495e06c0d100255db.jpg
455KB, 900x1200px
Every /r9k/ thread about girls devolves to this

>why dont girls fuck me
>because this
>but I don't do that
>then why don't girls fuck you
>actually they do fuck me, you're the loser
>>
>>39494778
>if it was that easy, then why haven't you done it?
i have
>>
>>39494805
>>39494825
like clockwork

onigiri
>>
>>39494783
Monkey branching pieces of shit just cant be satisfied dude
Gotta find the next best thing
Grass is always greener
>I hope the guy I'm ditching doesn't call me out for being someone who treats men like fucking consumer products
>Wow he did, how unexpected, fucking misogynist
>>
>>39494778

I have done it, but to girls way less attractive than me
>>
>>39494449
>>39494512
I think you two put way too much emphasis on sex
It isn't that important and people are almost always violent about something else
>>
>>39494805
That wasn't even this thread. You made an assertion that being nice to a girl for the sake of romance is dishonest and morally wrong. Which is not true. You advocated men remaining orbiters for girls after rejection and now have restored to ad hominem attacks because you have no argument left. You have been quite thoroughly btfo in this thread.
>>
File: 1502357199675.jpg (449KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1502357199675.jpg
449KB, 1280x1707px
I surely believe all these people who entered this thread, frequent this board, and have fucked plenty of women
>>
>>39494831
>le ebig fence-sitter meme
>These threads always go like ___ XD
>I'm so much smarter than everyone else for not contributing to this discussion XD
Play in traffic
>>
File: 1500529706260.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1500529706260.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>39493557
i'm not one of these >tfw no gf. faggots but you are horribly wrong.

>victim blaming

why do you imply that poor, inoffensive robots are sick, twisted evil people who get enjoyment out of people pitting them? That would be like me punching you and stealing your money for no reason and then saying that you are the bad guy for not being able to stop it. But that wouldn't be true. The people in power call the shots and are responsible for their actions. The helpless victims are not responsible for their suffering because they didn't cause it. It may be THEIR suffering that they own and only they can feel but that doesn't mean it was brought about by them.

i was going to write a long paragraph but just read the first 3 posts of MY pic related
>>
>>39494854
You don't get it.

If women wanted it, all violence in the world would end in 1 or 2 generations.

They could simply have babies with non-violent men and intelligent men, and save the human race from destruction.

But stupid and violent apes make their pussies wet... I am worried about the future
>>
>>39494895
>fencesitter
>you either hate women or you are a super beta
oh look another /pol/ meme where you HAVE to be one of the extremes instead of being in the middle like almost everyone on the planet
>>
>>39494921
I never said you had to be on one of the extremes, you retarded faggot. But derailing the thread to proclaim that you have no opinion is fucking stupid and you deserve to be mocked for it.
>>
>>39494919
How do you fucking figure? Why do you get the impression women control breeding and that's the root of all problems?
It seems nonsensical
Men aren't just sitting by twiddling their thumbs until a woman comes along.
>>
>>39494968
Anyone who was not born yesterday knows this.

Men hit on women, women decide wether or not these men are will get pussy or not.

There are the exceptions of men who are rich and famous and already have whores lining up to have sex with them. But most men have to be "alpha" if they want some.
>>
>>39494921
>>you either hate women or you are a super beta
this is pretty much true though
anyone who spends any significant amount of time with women will eventually start seeing what they are really like and will inevitably hate them

only beta cucks are deluded enough to think that women can be good
>>
>>39494344
I agree with you.

I'd add to it that just because women don't like every single cringy nice guy doesn't mean they want you all to be dicks.
If they like you, they like you.
Sometimes they like nice guys, sometimes they like guys that happen to be assholes.
You can't control who you're attracted to but if you act like something you're not it'll be obvious.
I'd worry more about getting into shape if you're not. Women who like fat guys are way more rare than women who like nice guys
>>
>>39495003
No it isn't, the world is a big place with a diversity in culture
And, besides, men are violent whether they are with women or not
I don't think we'll breed that out of men anytime soon
>>
File: 1302361329987.jpg (29KB, 335x304px) Image search: [Google]
1302361329987.jpg
29KB, 335x304px
>>39495102
>No it isn't, the world is a big place with a diversity in culture

t. College dweller Stacy

We are the same everywhere

Girls like tall handsome men, ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Girls like violent, 'alpha' men, ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Girls like powerful, rich men, ALL AROUND THE WORLD

You are all the same

We men want a girl to look pretty, that's all about it, you want some billionaire who murders people and rape women
>>
There's a difference between being nice and being kind. Be the latter. The faggots on this board are beyond saving though. They will die alone.
>>
File: ezgif-3-de06c3aa9b.gif (2MB, 422x360px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3-de06c3aa9b.gif
2MB, 422x360px
I don't go for women anymore
I don't think I've met a single woman that isn't shallow and doesn't hide who they really are. Same with normies. If authenticity is in such short supply as it is today, and people are just trying to follow societal and social norms simply to appear normal, I don't wanna try. I wanna be me without having to feel bad about it every day
>>
>>39495161
What girls like often doesn't matter
Violent men will take what they want
>>
>>39495350
And those men face justice because of the law.

Women want a rapist. They want someone with the mentality of a rapist but they give it to him willingly. They show their necks and submit willingly.
>>
>>39495350
80% of men are white knight beta cucks waiting to find a damsel in distress to save.

All you have to do is scream "no" and everyone will gang up on the thug to beat him up >>39487409

But you'd rather meet them in prison to have sex with them.

The dysgenics that women are imposing is the greatest crime against humanity.
>>
File: HPIM0496.jpg (584KB, 2576x1920px) Image search: [Google]
HPIM0496.jpg
584KB, 2576x1920px
>>39494710
Op here.
The message isn't to NOT be nice to a girl or to be rude to them. Just don't expect friendship or niceness to turn into feelings.

Girls aren't very complicated. They compartmentalize their feelings and how they act with people. Men don't have social compartmentalization skills; we compartmentalize by how sexy someone is, or how much someone is worth.

When a girl, for example, is cute and funny, you might think that you have a lot in common, but she might only meet you as a friend. And the longer you know her as a friend, the harder it will be to get out of a friendzone. You must meet her sexually/romantically, that you're worth more as a romantic partner than a friend. And if you are lower than her standards, and you show her that you're more valuable as a romantic partner, then you might lose her as a friend AND as a romantic partner. I've done it before.

It's pathetic. And now that I have a girlfriend who is romantically interested in me, I try to make my romantic side worth a lot more. But we are also good friends; being friends is just a bonus.
>>
>>39494918
Yes, we all know in your own mind you're the innocent victim, but the point is that's a comforting lie you tell yourself.
Your pic is one of the most narcissistic things I've ever seen, and I've watched The Room. You're not the only person on earth who grew up poor, or who has mental health issues, or had shitty parents. You just like to pretend to yourself that's the case to make your inability to deal with your problems someone else's fault, and to pretend you're just a sad, special case and that's why you're miserable and other people aren't, instead of just admitting that you're unhappy because you refuse to do anything to improve your life because they take time and effort. The "no one can possibly understand my pain!" pity party you throw for yourself is exactly what makes you a parasite. It's what makes you entitled. You believe that because bad things have happened to you're somehow owed something, when in reality everyone else is dealing with their own shit. You want to believe the world is out to get you, when really it just doesn't care. But if you admit that no one is keeping you down, you'd have to admit you have no one but yourself to blame for where you are now.
>>
>>39495807
>You believe that because bad things have happened to you're somehow owed something, when in reality everyone else is dealing with their own shit.
yeah brazilian gutter babies just need to work harder and deal with their shit and then they can become like instagram chad & stacey too and have private jets
just man up dude, bootstraps dude bootstraps!
>>
>>39495469
>>39495514
Just seems so Americano-centric that I don't know how to get through to you
You're only making it seem good that women have more control over breeding, lest violent men have absolute power
>>
>>39496025
Don't worry, I don't expect a vagina like you to understand it anyway.
>>
>>39495863
>Having no friends and hating myself literally puts me on the same level as a gutter baby
>>
>>39496230
kekius maximus

some people are such drama queens
>>
what if i don't want anything and just try to be nice to people
>>
oh look a normie just saw rick and morty
>>
File: attempt 1.png (161KB, 261x388px) Image search: [Google]
attempt 1.png
161KB, 261x388px
now i know why everyone hates rick and morty. "intellectuals" like you just copy and paste its bullshit and say its the truth like you actually have a shred of intellegence
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.