[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if these are your ONLY options as a virgin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1468437621862.png (471KB, 989x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1468437621862.png
471KB, 989x1018px
What would you do if these are your ONLY options as a virgin.

>1. Have sex with a cutie girl but you have to do it right after chad came inside her. (so his cum is going to touch your dick when you fuck her.)

>2. Date a single mom, but she won't let you fuck her till you date her for at least 2 years. 2 of the kids are from different dads too. and they sometimes pop into the kids lives while giving you a smug look.

>3. Fuck a girl with HIV.
>4. Fuck a prostitute but your whole family & friends find out.

>5. Opt out
>>
5. opt out

Fuck that shit
>>
4. I've fucked tons of hookers. Idgaf.
>>
>>39493445
Is HIV girl intelligent and loving, interested in a LTR and can I get a large supply of HIV prep or treatments?
This affects my answer.
>>
>>39493522
Do you think she'd have HIV if this was the case? Did you know women can pretend to be intelligent & loving because they know that's what will attract a sucker
>>
>>39493445
Definitely Opt out. Sex should never be that high of a priority.
>>
>>39493445
If the HIV girl got it from birth (infected mom) and was a virgin, her. I'd marry her if she was kind and feminine.
Otherwise, opt out.
>>
>>39493550
>Did you know women can pretend to be intelligent
Honestly no, because they absolutely can't.
>>
>>39493445
5. Opt out

At least I still have some dignity. And besides, I don't want to fuck just any body but somebody who loves me.
>>
>>39493587
they obviously can because the guy was asking if she was intelligent. He clearly believes it's possible so he has already been tricked.
>>
>>39493612
Do you think hiv is treated with lobotomies or something?
>>
>>39493603
I'm sure they love suckers who will take care of them when no one else will. If you want a chick who loves you then go date someone who is on her last year before expiration. They get desperate and confuse it for love
>>
>>39493445
prostitute (with protection)
>>
>>39493445
5. I don't want to deal with the shitty life choices women make.
>>
>(so his cum is going to touch your dick when you fuck her.)
Why would I not use a condom?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>39493445
Can I go with reisen instead no sex
>>
>1. Implying that I wouldn't want Chad cum all over my boi clit, squishing around in Stacy's slutty little pussy while she lets me have some fun for 5 whole minutes, under the condition that I pant and moan her alpha boy's name

Good one kek
>>
File: 60691614_p0.png (373KB, 1845x1300px) Image search: [Google]
60691614_p0.png
373KB, 1845x1300px
gimme reisen dammit reisen instead
>>
Opt out, which I've already done.
>>
What about homosex?
>>
File: C1naqPRUoAAKMYB.jpg large.jpg (90KB, 702x893px) Image search: [Google]
C1naqPRUoAAKMYB.jpg large.jpg
90KB, 702x893px
specifically this reisen
>>
File: Beaches and Shores.jpg (33KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
Beaches and Shores.jpg
33KB, 620x410px
>>39493445
All of the options are horrible so I pick 5.
>>
I guess I'll take 1. That would entail that we are sort of buds with Chads since we share a bitch, right?
>>
>>39493445
Why would i care if anyone would know if i fucked a prostitute
>>
Opt out.
Being a virgin is not necessarily a bad thing.
I certainly don't mind it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.