[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age do women start taking the knot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dogkiss.jpg (178KB, 693x687px) Image search: [Google]
dogkiss.jpg
178KB, 693x687px
At what age do women start taking the knot?
>>
>>39492527
Hi beast OP, can you tell me a little more about yourself?

Specifically
1. are you responsible for other frequently copy-pasted OP threads / themes such as cuckshit or interracial?
2. What motivates you
3. Did you start off believing this shit, or did making threads on this shit push you to believe it?
>>
>>39492527
25 and single is when they're winding down on their slut phase, have generally finished school and are either focused on either a career or if they are still directionless finding Mr Right. If they already have kids their on the extreme hunt for a man to lock down.

30 is when most of their friends are either married or having kids so regardless of their career situation they are on the hunt for marriage and will often marry the guy with whom they have their first long term relationship of this period. If they already have kids they are hunting for a decent provider voraciously.

35 is when she'll be wiling to settle and will jump at the first offer unless she works in a high earning career and she'll still be convinced she's entitled to the best. Provided you have employment and some modicum of independence you are marriage material. If she already has kids she would marry anyone who asked at this point.

40 and she will settle for anyone interested.
>>
>tfw your sister is 27, single and just bought a male dog
>>
>>39492655
Give her the dick so she doesn't need to stoop so low, duh.
>>
>>39492621
dude i don't think that's what OP meant by "knot"
>>
>>39492621

Depends on the country. In finland for example "30 is when most of their friends are either married or having kids" this is not true
>>
>>39492655
hide cameras or bugging devices in her home
>>
>>39492527
Both of thier eyes glowing makes this picture more interesting.
>>
File: iam.png (324KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
iam.png
324KB, 641x481px
>>39492527
>being fucked by a dog
>not being the one fucking the dog instead

haha women dont have willies
>>
File: 1502507430779.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502507430779.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
>>39492527
Her face is annoying the shit out of me. She has some super weird slut pride about getting fucked by a dog, why would she have pride in that?
>>
File: 1472577828941.jpg (60KB, 750x770px) Image search: [Google]
1472577828941.jpg
60KB, 750x770px
>>39492527
>Somewhere in the world there is at least one woman sucking off a dog right now while chad watches

Why are they such whores, bros?
>>
>>39492527
>taking the knot
The hell is that holms?
>>
>>39492527
That dog looks so unimpressed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.