[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Uni/ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1503.jpg (191KB, 1242x1266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1503.jpg
191KB, 1242x1266px
Hope you're gonna study over the long weekend anon, you wouldn't want to fall behind now would you.
>>
My sister moved out to go to uni today. I am still pretty happy with strong at community college but loneliness...

I've set up a dating profile but I can't take a picture. Why even bother I'm ugly anyways
>>
>>39492427
>day 2 of long weekend
>just planning to browse 4chan and watch anime all day
I'll do it tomorrow I swear
>>
Do you guys work yourself throughout the semester? How many hours? Right now my job is having me do 30 hours a week on top of my classed and studies. I'm fairly deep into university and honestly can't keep up. 20 hours of school,30 hours of work, then back to my room to read assigned monographs and write response papers. I havent gotten more than 5 hours of sleep a night since uni started 2 weeks ago.

Literally running off of Caffeine and Adderal.
>>
>>39492722
I got a part time job for this semester. No biggie. I never do any actual school work until the week before exams, and I never go to lectures either. It's only 16 hours a week though, but yeah, I work. $30 an hour :^)
>>
>>39492722
I work nightshift (28 hours a week) and it really fucks your sleep schedule and social life with uni. Plus there's gaps between when stuff happens, so I might only have 5-6 hours between school and work to sleep.
Fortunately, it's nightshift so I can do all my schoolwork since there's no actual work to do.
>>
File: 123123432.png (6KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
123123432.png
6KB, 204x248px
not living with my mom for the first time lads...
>>
File: tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>first day of uni tomorrow
>anxiety off the charts

Lads I don't want to meet new people
>>
File: 1501798082021.jpg (63KB, 360x326px) Image search: [Google]
1501798082021.jpg
63KB, 360x326px
I actually feel better off now that I came to college. I have a friend group and I'm actually able to go places by myself without getting paranoid now. I know I'm still seen by most people as a weirdo, but at least I found acceptance in my friend group.
>>
>>39492427 (OP)
>Day 47: I have once again partaken in the feasting of fried chicken. The head-nog Tyrone, has stated it is time for us to engage in the tradition of gang-raping a White female. I believe they haven't figured me out and have accepted me as one of their own dispite earlier errors with learning to use a toilet.
>>
>>39493461
>friend group
frig off normie
>>
>>39492427
I'm back in 2 weeks to start my third year.
Living with new people again. Anxiety starting to kick in already.
>>
>>39492427
year number four in uni, I'm so sick of this shit. I just want to get out and get a job
>>
>>39492821
> social life

Not long now and you normie summerfags will be gone.
>>
File: 1504456576039.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1504456576039.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>39492427
REEEEEEEEEE DON'T REMIND ME OF UNIVERSITY.
I HAVE NO FRIENDS
>>
File: JUST.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>dad ask if I was with any friends this weekend
>replies that I had a lot of studying to do so I had no time
>tfw don't have any friends after 1 year of uni in another city and don't have the stomach to tell my parents
>>
>>39492821
What are you, Australian? What's your job?
>>
>>39494001
What are ypu studying, man? Im only in ky third year but im still in love with uni. Nobody gives a fuck if i'm off by myself because noone cares about anything at this point. Also I'm studying something I love and am en route to doing something I love. Going to class and learning from experts is all that gets me through the week.

History Major Poli Sci Minor applying to teacher prep in the spring.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.