[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>day three and I still haven't met my housemates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1428163328855s.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855s.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>day three and I still haven't met my housemates
>>
>>39492224
so what's the fucking problem you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>39492320
My autism is the problem
>>
>>39492332
I'm leaving, I'm not going to forcibly extract information from you once sentence at a time. good luck with your "problem"
>>
>>39492224
The longer you leave it the more awkward it's gonna be. You've just gotta do it.
>>
>>39492224
Tell them that you are sorry and it's hard for you, they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>39492224
Is that you? I'm coming in your room right now
>>
You should go out of your way to see them. You never know, one of them could be black or something
>>
File: 1484166467522.png (411KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1484166467522.png
411KB, 964x912px
>>39492871
j-jake? oh god no
>>
>>39492224
Nice. I don't even talk to mine. Some guy moved in like 3 months ago and I literally haven't said more than two words to him
>>
>>39492224
the longer you wait the harder it will, be strong man. just go there, say hi, introduce yourself briefly and go back to your room. it's going to be alright
>>
I met only one of mine (haven't moved in but went to go pick up my keys).

We shook hands and he squeezed more firmly than a Catholic priest despite my also trying to squeeze quite firmly. Seems kind of like the aggressive type but his gf also seemed to be his foil and hopefully will keep him toned down.
>>
File: 1504013288497.jpg (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1504013288497.jpg
17KB, 337x372px
>living side by side with normie scum

I couldn't imagine a fate more miserable. The only thing I enjoy when I get off from classes is to go to my room (live with parents but they know to leave me alone) and play vidja/browse 4chan. If I had to live with normies I'd be forced to go out and feign enjoyment or get mocked for being a "shut-in".
>>
>>39493151
You know, that's never been my experience. You just need to set your bar low-

What tends to happen is the normies plan up to a year in advance to sign a lease with their buddies and all the misfits do things somewhat last minute.
>>
>>39493151
I live with normies idgaf if they mock me. I never interact with them or leave my room.
>>
Op here. Went out and talked to one of them. Bit awkward but not too bad. 3 left now.
>>
>>39493340
Any qt girls?
>>
>>39493350
Yeah 2 of them
>>
>>39493367
Sweet. When I roomed with normies last year the girls would walk around in next to nothing. I even saw one of them naked as she attempted to run from one room to another.
>>
>>39492224
I've lived in a 2 floor house for 3 years and only met the people living downstairs once and it was after I already lived there for 2 years and they only saw me because I was coming home late with pizza and they were having some sort of party.

Fuck normies, it's not worth interacting with them. You don't owe them anything. The fact that you still care what they think just shows you are just a low tier normie identifying himself as a robot
>>
>>39494477
How the hell did you manage to avoid them for that long?
>>
>>39492224
You're awake? We were all wondering about that.

Here, I'll come in for a chat one sec
>>
>>39494751
Backdoor has a set of stairs that go up to the second floor where I live, and I go outside only about twice a month for groceries with the odd variation to that schedule.
>>
>>39492224
Was in a boarding high school once. Ended up with some goth death star dude who let his hair grow out and had one of those Kek God figurines before it was cool. Probably a robot, played D&D too. Last year I got paired up with some chill weed 420 ayylmao

I really regret not being kinder to the death goth metal dude with the kek frog figurine
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.