[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being fit a meme? At what point do you think your body is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is being fit a meme? At what point do you think your body is an asset considering every Chad under the sun has a six pack and is on roids?
I am afraid of sending shirtless pic because i know there are like 5 other guys with better bodies sending pics like that.
>>
>>39490945
You just gotta lose enough weight to have definition and women usually find that titillating enough.
Depending on bone structure you hit that comfortably by just getting down to low 20s bmi with diet and cardio.

You will probably want to lift for actual strength but bodybuilding is unnecessary.

Even if you never see a woman for the rest of your life fitness is incredibly rewarding for its own sake. Highly recommended.
>>
>>39490945
A meme? Sure, but not a bad one. A fit and healthy body is the only assets you'll bring in person your whole life. Also to others it'd signifies lots of things, like wealth and discipline.

Wealth because to keep it healthy and fit you've got to be able to accumulate resources to it, and discipline because working hard signals greater self-discipline which is admirable to most people even though they'll deny it due to envy or insecurities.
>>
>>39491009
Are BMI test reliable i want to know if I have a definition but I don't feel comfortable posting pictures.
>>
>>39491110
It's your weight in kg divided by your height in meters twice.
BMI doesn't really mean anything and it's useless if you're significantly muscular.
But for a fitness novice it's a good indicator of how overweight you are.
>>
>>39491110
you can have a fatness test done where they pinch your fat and determine what your body-fat percentage is. a typical unfit person who is not obese might be between 25 % and 35%. chad with a six pack would be less than 10%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeLVjDQjdY
>>
>>39491009
this
You dont 6 pack
Just definition.
>>
>>39491009
>>39492247
I mean that makes sense but should you brag about it if you have only definition, like would you send them shirtless pic without them asking?
>>
>>39492550
Nah it's just a passive thing
You can take your shirt off at home and snap and skype and shit shirtless
It's actually super comfy anyway if you aren't self conscious about it
>>
tfw skinnyfat but no motivation to get fit because it's not like I have a gf anyway and face + social skills + charisma + being interesting matter 100x more than how good you look shirtless
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.