[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw hooked up with a femanon last night. Good feels thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: female pepe.png (61KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
female pepe.png
61KB, 389x395px
Tfw hooked up with a femanon last night.

Good feels thread?
>>
>>39490905
Giv me a feel sad boy with cancer
>>
>>39490905
Can you please greentext it.
>>
File: Pepe+and+pipi_e3a288_6290546.jpg (60KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe+and+pipi_e3a288_6290546.jpg
60KB, 500x439px
>>39491002
>be me
>Kinda chad(used to be a robot, still browse out of habit)
>Go to party at my uni and invite girl I knew.
>I'm pretty drunk when she arrives and we hangout for awhile
>At some point a meme comes up or something(she was big into internet culture) and I make a joke.
>you sound like one of those reddit faggots
>ask her if she browses 4chan
>yeah since I was like 13
>talk about 4chan for a bit, she browses /fit/ and /pol/
>says she wants another beer
>suggest we get it back at my place
>get back to my place, try to go for a kiss, she redirects my head to her tit and makes me bite them and suck on em.
>Tells me to go into my room, lay on my bed and leave a condom out.
>comes in my room naked and gets on top of me
>starts fondling my balls and slapping my thighs
>sucks my dick for a bit
>takes the condom and puts it on my dick
>Mounts me(cowgirl style)
>we fuck for awhile, sex is pretty rough, lots of biting.
>asks me to turn over
>gets on top of me and says "You know, if we keep hooking up eventually I'll violate you"
>fuck again(no ass stuff just normal sex)
>cuddle til 6 am and she leaves

Overall it was a pretty strange but hot experience. She was really dominant, way more than i would ever expect from a woman. She was pretty cool, will try and see her more in the future.
>>
>>39491122
Btw i asked for the greentext.
Seems like uni is really the place to have sex.
>>
File: party pepe.jpg (34KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
party pepe.jpg
34KB, 386x386px
>>39491178
It's easy to get layed at uni mostly due to alot of colleges having more females than males(60F/40M at mine). That and everyone is young with a crazy high sex drive and wanting to live the fantasies they saw in college party movies.
>>
>>39491122
I showed a grill a dank memememe at school and she asked me if i got it from ifunny, told her 4chan and she seemed really impressed, she had a boyfriend though, she liked my edgy humor and i didnt feel like i had to hide my power level around her
im still a fat loser though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.