[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On becoming adult.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: frgsdfhbdfs.jpg (10KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
frgsdfhbdfs.jpg
10KB, 217x232px
>be me, 22
>every normie fucker tells me im not adult
>parents tell me im like a 16 year old.
>got kicked out of 4 jobs cause of it

These fuckers know nothing. What is this shit even supposed to mean like wtf???

Getting ready to work the rest of my live in an wagecuck job with untreated ADHD on autism level i try to hide my best which is fucking exhausting? So i end up not sozialising at work and shut my mouth. People complain about me being to shy and i start to talk where i cant cover my ADHD mind anymore resulting in people hate me even more.

Getting an women and taking responsibility for kids just to match social standards?

Basically preparing for an bitter and serious live? Which i cant take on me because my live is already bitter and sad enough since im fucking 12.

I mean am i just delusional? I will never become adult and theres nothing i can do.
>>
>>39490862
Why don't you get treatment for your autistic adhd you stupid manchild?
>>
File: 1504153036060.jpg (50KB, 982x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504153036060.jpg
50KB, 982x720px
>>39490862
>Try to socialize
>People tell me to fuck off
>stay in my room to not piss people off
>They complain I'm an anti-social neet but the second I open my mouth they wanna shut me up
When is this "socalize" meme gonna end
>>
File: 1412105363846.png (12KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1412105363846.png
12KB, 321x339px
>>39490862
i feel you OP, three days ago i begged my dad to buy a wii u for me (it was a great deal) because i left my savings at home but he wouldn't get it for me so i tried to convince him for the next 10 minutes. in that moment i realized i'm still just a dumb kid. i'm 20
>>
>>39490862
I'm just 20 but people think I'm almost 30 so people takes me seriously but when they ask me my age they start calling a kid and saying that I don't know anything of life.
I've been working since 15 to pay my house and my brother's college, I almost dropped studies because it was hard to coordinate them with a 10 hours a day work. I have to treat with lots of dumbasses who call me a kid because they are 5 years older than me and they started to work last year in a comfy place just 6 hours 5 days per week with vacations. I had to drop out my dreams at 16 and my social life at 18 because I needed to work and study to live.
>>
Other way around here.

>20
>job, car and lots of money saved up
>people treat me like and adult
>except me to do adult stuff
>feel like I haven't developed as a person since I'm 16

I hope I can get a good deal for an apartment soon and it will force me to learn new things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.