[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about North Korea's new bomb?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

File: 1504444351153.jpg (138KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1504444351153.jpg
138KB, 1600x1066px
What does /r9k/ think about North Korea's new bomb?
>>
>>39490767
I'm waiting for them to finally use it. I always said we should have invaded NK before they could get the bomb. But oh no the faggoty pacifist liberals didn't want that.

Muh poor north korean civilians who're all dying from starvation any way something something the iraq war something something
>>
North Korea is just starting the beta uprising we all wish we could.
Go get 'em buddy.
>>
its pretty gay desu
>>
>>39490767
Sure is clean.
>>
I hope they start ww3
I'm so tired of life
>>
>>39490901
this, same reason i voted trump desu. i still think one of them will start a global nuclear war.
>>
>>39490901

>>39490901

>I hope they start ww3
>I'm so tired of life

^ This, we need to find a way to get the USA to attack NK so it starts WW3
>>
NK is trolling the world at the moment. They are doing shit that is fringing on an offensive strike yet remaining in the clear but if USA or anyone strikes them NK will use that as a deceleration of war and probably nuke Seoul.

It's a very tense situation
>>
>>39490910
Should have voted Hillary, she's the one in the pocket of Saudi elites who want certain countries to be reduced to rubble.
>>
NK sounds like they are all bark and no bite. At best they're a laughing stock and the boy who cried wolf at this moment.

Honestly I'm waiting for them to unleash real one that coould potentially make a huge shift in economy and perhaps securites in general. I'm tired of lots of things in this life and could appreciate some chaos. Nothing to lose on my part.
>>
>>39490767
It's the bomb.
>>
>>39491092
what clinton, the saudis, and everyone else in charge wants is to loot western civilization while it slowly burns. that just means we'll all live to 70 but have miserable lives with declining standards of living and no future while it happens.

trump and kim on the other hand think of themselves as expert brinksmen but are just unhinged enough that they might slip up and start something they can't control. if they do that it'll probably mean nukes get launched.
>>
I think he's way too fat.
>>
>>39490792
Invade NK and start shit with China?
Great idea, truly a geopolitical visionary.

The current plan is the correct one, let little Kim use up all his goodwill with China-oniichan and then fuck him up.
>>
>>39491270
i mean if we don't genocide the chinese now it'll probably be too late
>>
Please tell me "God" exists one more time,
>>
>>39491289
Is that a viable option?
>>
>>39490792
Neo-con "kill all your problems away" thinking like that is what got us into this mess
>>
>>39491300
not in the sense that our government is actually going to do it, but i think it still has the means to pull it off. soon it won't though.
>>
>>39490767
I hope they don't nuke Japan, I'm enjoying this season of anime.
>>
File: 23orb-master768.jpg (68KB, 768x543px) Image search: [Google]
23orb-master768.jpg
68KB, 768x543px
>>39491188
>trump isn't in cahoots with the Saudis
>>
>>39491340
That is not what I asked.
I asked whether it's a good idea, not whether it's possible.
Qualifying a question with "viable" already implies that it is possible.
>>
>>39490830
The North Korean ""dictatorship"" was not even that bad. It is propaganda mainly by the Chad Fascist States of America.
Even the bad things that were done in DPRK were done to advance the beta uprising and get the bomb so they can start it, notice how only Chads and Normies are worried? Once DPRK rightfully has full power they will be more benevolent trust me.
>>
>>39490767
North Korea is led by a lunatic, i don't understand why China and Russia have not just let the yankees deal with NK already, guess a crazy armed ally is still an ally
>>
>>39491350
what new annie mays are out? other than shounen or shows where the mc is an awkward high schooler or slice of life unless it's really good

>>39491368
i think it's a good idea. the west, america in particular, is in the same stage of decline that happened to every civilization before it. i'm not a historian but i don't believe there's any hope of reversing that unless there's a dramatic change in the status quo and war with china is one of the few ways to accomplish that that might actually end in our favor.

>>39491364
trump is in cahoots with his ego and nothing more
>>
>>39491411
>i think it's a good idea
And this is why you are not in charge of foreign affairs.
>>
>>39491411
You're a dumbass cuck
>>
>>39491439
don't ask people to elaborate on their retarded opinions if you're not at least going to give them the time of day
>>
Looks like an onahole
>>
>>39491466
You didn't elaborate, though. You just posted a retarded opinion.
Feel free to go into detail on these points:
>the same stage of decline that happened to every civilization before it
>i don't believe there's any hope of reversing that
>dramatic change in the status quo
>war with china is one of the few ways to accomplish that that might actually end in our favor
>>
>>39491487
i did elaborate, you just didn't accept the basic premises and now want me to write an essay arguing those too. i'm not going to.
>>
File: 1474342696577.jpg (109KB, 657x466px) Image search: [Google]
1474342696577.jpg
109KB, 657x466px
>>39490767
thought it was a dick
but then i realized it was just a piece of fucking shit that looks like it was thrown together in welding class
>>
>>39491509
You really did not.
You didn't explain what decline you are talking about, what form of reversal you are looking for, what the status quo is in your perception and how would change and how war on a large scale is a good idea.
>>
File: 3155909743454.gif (47KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
3155909743454.gif
47KB, 250x194px
THATS ONE HELLOVA BUTT-PLUG
>>
>>39491555
Chekd'

Nobody chekin these trips?
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (329KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
329KB, 1242x2208px
Probably as strong as a water balloon
>>
File: smokey apu.png (206KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
smokey apu.png
206KB, 657x527px
>>39490767
Best Korea is pretty much the potential trigger of WW3, and quite an unstable trigger.
NK bomb someone - America bomb NK - China bomb America... and welcome to the brave new world, without normies or robots at all. Would be an interesting fireworks to see just before the moment of your body's nullification in the blast wave.
>>
>>39491552
okay, so i'll set out some basic assumptions that support my belief.

>the west is in decline / what is the status quo
the global population share and economic output of the west is decreasing. there appears to be a consensus that western political systems and institutions are stagnating or fragmenting in ways they historically haven't. income inequality is increasing. the monopoly on international influence that the west once held is mostly gone. i can't speak conclusively for europe so limit the scope to america if you'd like. i won't debate this because it inevitably turns into 500 statistics that all disagree with each other so if you disagree feel free to just accept my argument as wrong.

>a world war will change the status quo
you agree with this

>that change in the status quo will be good
this isn't necessary for my belief to hold true, only that it has a higher probability of good outcomes for western civilization than the status quo does. if you accept that the status quo is a high probability of a continued decline into a worse economic, political, and relative international conditions then i believe this is self evident. if you don't then i think that's too fundamentally subjective of an observation to be debated meaningfully.
>>
>>39490767
pls come to los angeles
>>
File: just_do_it.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just_do_it.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
Europe needs cute korean refugees
>>
>>39491749
Most people can live with the slow decline because they'll probably die before shit really hits the fan
You start that war with china now we're talking millions of westerners minimum dead instantly
>>
>Corea
>>>/x/
>>
>>39491804
sure but the net suffering for westerners will be worse when we're all living in the equivalent of brazil. that's the most likely outcome if the status quo continues, and it's worse because it's in perpetuity or at least for the next hundred years.
>>
>>39490767
Kim trying to secure himself.
>>
>>39490767
That the best thing that can happen in this timeline is that China man drops the nuke.
We need a fucking happening, we need something. It's been decades since some kind of critical world event, and without one, we will keep falling into more retarded behavior.
>>
>>39491934
I'm kinda with you, man. History been filled with lots of war since its beginning. Nowadays they forced us to all play happy good ol' jolly neighbours which is okay, but then they let retarded shit happens.

We in due need of some chaos to balance the order afterall.
>>
I hope it works and I hope they explode it on top of me so my miserable existence finally comes to a quick and painless end.
>>
File: 1503462998045.jpg (149KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1503462998045.jpg
149KB, 803x688px
>>39490767
>that "so you're saying if I press this then America will explode?" look on his face
A garbage can full of gasoline would be more effective than whatever they've got.
>>
>>39491894
>equivalent of living in brazil
oh no that sucks... for those people who happen to be alive at that time and have no power to affect foreign policy right now
>>
>>39492020
i get what you're saying but i think that even in the short term if we win a war with china everyone except the dead will be better off immediately. if absolutely nothing more it's a social unifier and will revive domestic manufacturing.
>>
>>39492065
yeah I don't disagree with that I just think it'll never happen because why take the cost now when you could have some sperm currently swimming around in some dude's balls have to deal with the problem in 50 years time
>>
>>39491804

NK as the trigger, but requires USA being prodded into making the first move.

China allies with NK

and Russia allies with China.
>>
>>39492135
>USA being prodded into making the first move.
Trump isn't that stupid
>>
File: 1503703114185.gif (2MB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1503703114185.gif
2MB, 580x580px
>>39491364
>>39491411

Trump personally hates Muslims but doesn't want to completely wreck the foreign policy structure and needs Arab oil

It's interesting since Israel and Saudi Arabia despise each other, both are US allies, both have Iran as enemy #1 and are just standing by while Iranian units operate in Syria (right on Israel's border) and Iran is "turning" Iraq which the US blew tons of money and lives on, Iran is a Russian/Chinese ally and has 80M population and tons of oil wealth itself

>It's a very tense situation
They're just testing missiles and nukes like ~10 other countries have done before them. Yes, they overstepped by firing through Japanese territory. Trump escalated the shitflinging with his "we're gonna kick your ass!" spiel on twitter though. NK just laughed it off and kept doing what they're doing. If nothing happens, this will make Trump look like a pussy and an idiot
>>
>>39492251

LOL Yea, ahahahaha

Make Nuclear War Great Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
>>
please kim if ur reading, dont just hit america save some for europe too. hmu in utrecht
>>
>>39491744
>>39491270
You people are retards. If NK starts shit with anyone, China will definitely turn against them.

The best option is to just ignore NK entirely. They have no allies and would get annihilated immediately if they start a war (they know this, they won't do it)
>>
>>39492341
>You people are retards. If NK starts shit with anyone, China will definitely turn against them.
You do realize that that is literally what I said, right?
Do you have trouble reading?
>>
File: AK-74M.jpg (537KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
AK-74M.jpg
537KB, 2000x1333px
North Korea is The Best Korea.
Japs and southgooks are such a pussies. They've been so scared of a little missile. Just one little missile.
I'm sure Kim Jong Un will make them cry, and uncle Sam won't help them.
>>
>>39492456
is this kim himself or just one of his generals?
>>
File: sCvd1KS.jpg (84KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
sCvd1KS.jpg
84KB, 640x621px
>>39492484
Nah. Kim's Engrish is not very good.
>>
>>39491092

Clinton is an effective stateswoman she could burn a few countries while making sure the rest of world doesn't get involved .
>>
>>39491790
Lol they are ugly Koreans , they just don't show themselves on tv . Also after the middle East refugee debacle , you guys are not going to take in more refugees.
>>
>>39490767
Nukes aren't real. The mafia has created this fake idea to make the long peace seem like MAD so they can stop pretending there are multiple governments (EU, UN, OPEC, etc.)
>>
>>39492648
>seem like MAD
? Everything else you said makes sense though
>>
>>39490767
THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE A DEEEEL-DOE
>>
>>39490901
>>39490910
>implying you will die immediately
It's more likely that you will live to endure further suffering in a more chaotic and unstable world.
>>
>>39491744
China ain't bombing shit, they secretly are desperately waiting for someone to blow Kim's fat ass out of this world already. Putin gives 2 fucks about what the fuck happens to North Korea, that they haven't even said a word in the past months, it's all Japan, China, and United States who are worrying about them.
>>
File: 1479586611091.jpg (10KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
1479586611091.jpg
10KB, 200x219px
>>39494319
sorry i would never fear a bomb that looks like a bong i saw made in welding class out of literal steel pipes
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 1024x652px
norks cant and wont do shit
>>
>>39493964
Hell yeah. Bring some excitement and meaning into my life.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.