[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your reason for living robots? I have been fucked by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (25).jpg (29KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
29KB, 512x287px
What is your reason for living robots?

I have been fucked by life so many times over that my mental asshole is now one big gaping cavern but whatever anxiety we might feel today its not as bad as the world of warhammer 40k where a citizen can be born a poor factory worker living on the allowance provided by the city and be reanimated as a brain dead cyborg used for whatever desires of the upper echalon of the imperium. I have a fascination for the lore of warhammer 40k and I have been investing a considerable amount of time reading the novels and playing the video games and researching about the world itself the board games are too much of an invesment for me but I am satisfied with what I have and will be thankful for being born in a world where dank memes are prominent, rick and morty is a thing and I won't get killed for having a cold because the government thinks you can and will start a plague
>>
File: ArmageddonWar1.jpg (44KB, 620x397px) Image search: [Google]
ArmageddonWar1.jpg
44KB, 620x397px
God I love Warhammer 40K lore.

Somewhere out in this vast construct of space and time, the imperium is fighting an eternal war against endless hordes of demons and aliens. You're a man of good taste, OP.
>>
You know WH40K senpai, this should keep you from offing yourself.
>>
>>39490221
one reason to live is to see the Space Wolves be used as much in vidya as the Ultramarines are
>>
A shame what happened to humanity during the age of strife how could a self sustaining society in the far future just crash because of the absence of trade
>>
>>39490597
I dunno. I always found that Space Wolves fight for their own personal glory, rather than the safety of the Imperium and Mankind. Ultramarines are probably a better option as the paragon of mankind
>>
My reason to live is that I do not know what will come after this. Maybe I only have one shot at life, so I try to live it to the fullest. And when I can't bear it anymore, I can still kill myself wheneve.
If you look at it like this, nothing really matters. Why not stay alive? Worst to happen is you die.
>>
>>39490689
They're way too overused in mainstream media. Same with the Word Bearers on the Chaos side. We need more diversity in terms of Chapters
>>
>>39490716
Yeah along with Blood Ravens. However, I would say that Raven Guard are really overlooked too. They're my favorite chapter
>>
>tfw you will never get to hang out and purge some heretics with Bobby G and his hawt Eldar waifu.

Feels bad man.
>>
>wh40k lore
:^)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.