[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of women in the 2010s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1492381828041.jpg (93KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492381828041.jpg
93KB, 450x597px
Modernity and the media is taking the traditional woman away from us. I had a huge redpill moment just a few minutes ago and it made me realize how far we've fallen

>be 20
>tell mom to come over for lunch
>she is dressed in light apparel and slutty shorts
>she brings a tattooed, nose-pierced milf friend with her
>the two of them talk loudly and behave like literal teenagers
>ugly milf friend of my mom insert swear words in a sentence about her kid
>how the fuck did she even manage to have a kid

They're both over 45 and 50. Even twenty fucking years ago they would have been with their husbands (instead of being divorced/unmarried) and behaved as house mistresses with class and dignity. My mother has been raised by some of the elites of her native country and in a traditional household. She herself was a decent wife to my father, until in the early 10s she left him

How did the mighty West come to this, robots? Have we forgotten the perks of ageing as wise, caring beings, enlightened by the world, and instead caged ourselves into perpetuel teenage years?
>>
>>39490146
that's funny because my mom left my dad in the early 10's too but that shit was inevitable and she is the smartest/kindest woman i know.

inb4 shes' the only woman i know, i have a job with female coworkers, and a couple female friends outside of that
>>
>>39490146
>Even twenty fucking years ago they would have been with their husbands (instead of being divorced/unmarried) and behaved as house mistresses with class and dignity.
Underage please get the fuck out.
>>
>>39490146
Yeah
Basically the way female psychology works is women have a powerful drive to be collective conformists, because of their traditional gender role as caregivers.
You see sjw empowered womyn whining that they can't 'be there' for their normal friends who are forming families because they're single and childless.
This is because women support eachother by conforming to eachothers experiences and identifying as part of a female collective. The sisterhood, essentially.

So what you can do as someone who wants to alter the behavior of the established woman collective is use media to present a false collective to them, which women will then conform to.
And once conformity hits critical mass, the collective behavior is self sustaining, even after removal of the initiating media.

A lot of women are realising how fucked this is though and are pushing back and making the cases for social conservatism, but the female iq distribution is much tighter, and women with the intelligence to challenge the collective are few and far between.
>>
>>39490146
>how
Television, rap on the radio, and movies.
>>
>>39490186
>she is the smartest/kindest woman i know.
Same here too (although I never met other women)
It's just that the media got to her so quickly
>>
Back to /pol/ faggot. You don't belong here, don't bring that shit in here
>>
>>39490146
>whines about women failing at their traditional roles on a board full of literal manchildren who do not contribute to society or interact with people
maybe take a look in the mirror buddy
>>
>>39490146
Tfw my gf is a softly spoken, kind but obedient qt virgin who wants nothing more than to look after a family and support a husband however he needs.
On one hand she's not nearly as interesting or fun as my exs. We've certainly got less in common. But she's wife material in a way that even my previous longterm relationships weren't (and that's a pretty high bar t b h)
>>
>>39490758
tbf he never said if he was a neet

also
>tell mom to come over
>has his own place
>treats her to lunch

seems like a cool guy to me other than misogynistic tendencies. but women are whores tbf
>>
>>39490868
Doesn't even really matter if he's a NEET. He's probably a total loser anyway if he's posting this shit on this board. But maybe even more importantly, he needs to consider his audience. He is going off on a retarded tirade about women who act like teenagers, to a board full of men who act like toddlers. It's dumb.
>>
>>39490898
I smell Arby's.
>>
File: official robot handbook.png (185KB, 686x1134px) Image search: [Google]
official robot handbook.png
185KB, 686x1134px
>>39490932
>uh oh this conversation is going the wrong way
>better pull out good old #1
>>
>>39490146
Growing up I thought that people were generally good and that women were generally the stereoytypical woman and not a whore and want to start a family and have kids.

Reaching adulthood made me realize that everyone is shitty and everyone is a whore, both men and women. Chaste women and the consequences whores faced was the only thing keeping this whole shit from being a fuckfest and they don't exist anymore so both genders have degenerated. Makes me tear up some times when I think about how I missed out on marrying my high school sweetheart and work hard to make a family with her. There's just no reason to be productive and work if you have nothing to work for and towards.
>>
>>39490947
Not even the same guy, idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>39490146
>Modernity and the media is taking the traditional woman away from us.
No. The "traditional" men went away first and then the women went away. Also unless you're a traditional man (which I highly doubt) the you have no right to say this.
>taking the women away from us
Traditional or not they will still not date you.

>I had a huge redpill
Underage.

>How did the mighty West come to this, robots?
People like you stopped contributing to it.
>Have we forgotten the perks of ageing as wise, caring beings, enlightened by the world,
Yeah no. This is a huge fucking meme. Because less than two percent of all old people actually have done that. Most old people don't have shit in the way of experiences.

>and instead caged ourselves into perpetuel teenage years?
>people don't wanna grow old
>>
>>39491059
Doesn't matter. Try a rebuttal that has an ounce of thought or validity behind it and hasn't been used a million time before by desperate retards who can't think of anything better to say.
>>
File: IMG_1142.jpg (76KB, 618x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
76KB, 618x225px
>>39491299
Imagine being this mad on a Canadian woodcutting forum...
>>
>>39491372
>hmm calling him a woman didn't work, better call him mad
>>
>>39490146
>How did the mighty West come to this, robots?

Jews
>>
>>39490976
You could always find another clause for your work, man. You're not a woman, nobody will judge you harsh if you say want to build a big empire or enterprise so you pour your hour and time there.

And I agree the lack of social judgement and general normalization of sexual behaviors by celebrities in worldwide media have set women loose in bad directions.

People like to blame men for being too weak to handle their women, but I think it's not fair since men got outnumbered by women, and it's already hard to keep one woman in good track.
>>
>>39491407
Look at the post counter faggot. That was my first reply IT.
Go back to r*ddit if you want your safe space bullshit.
PS: if you keep replying to all the anons, it shows that you care about it anon...
>>
>>39491543
>go back to reddit
yikes I thought you guys had run through all the tired, insubstantial shitposts, but you found another one
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.