[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you understand that this board doesn't have any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1503851330461.jpg (279KB, 1599x1194px)
1503851330461.jpg
279KB, 1599x1194px
When did you understand that this board doesn't have any other depressed loser but has been full of shills and mean bastards who prey on your insecurities for years and that their only purpose is to brainwash the few weak minded innocent people who haven't realized it yet to either become gay, hate black people, go through HRT or straight out cut their balls and kill themselves? When did you understand there's only enemies here and they want you to fucking die?
>>
>>39489887
then for whom do you writing this
>>
>>39489887
Recently. It's too late now however. I've been on this site since I was 15. I'm 20 now. I will lnever be normal or happy now.
>>
>>39489887
Anybody else notice that everything in the back of this picture is satanic? Maybe stop worshipping lucifer?!?
>>
File: 1499982498710.jpg (97KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499982498710.jpg
97KB, 300x300px
>>39490578
JUST GO OUTSIDE BRo
Fuck I hate normals
>>
>>39489887

...w-who's taking that picture?
>>
>>39491033
he said don't worship satan not please go outside you fucking mongoloid
>>
If you stay away from women hate, black people hate, or political threads, /r9k/ can be full of some pretty chill people. Otherwise, yeah I agree, there's a lot of toxic people here.
>>
>>39491068
but Satan is the god of this world anon, it says so in the bible. Why would worshipping the god of this world result in bad things happening to you during your time on this Earth?
>>
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer

I feel sorry for anyone who can't see through the obviously life ruining shit pushed on this board.
>>
>>39489887
I just use filters, of course, boards like this would attract people looking to troll or harm you but as long as you filter them you used to be able to find comfy threads here and there,
>>
>>39491524
Like what? I rarely visit this place, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>39491091
>toxic
Way to drink the kool aid faggot. Do you also call things problematic?
>>
i dont know anon im a depressed loser that doesnt care about political shit im pretty sure a lot of other people here are too
>>
>>39491642
Being toxic has nothing to do with what you're saying, and everything to do with how you're saying it.
>>
>>39491764
Wah wah wah I don't like the way how people say shit. Wah wah wah everyone should cater to my feelings. Wah wah wah Why won't people let me tone police them? Shouldn't you be on tumblr, cuckboi?
>>
>>39489887
Welcome to the depraved bastards, you may now start writing your first bait.
>>
>>39491806
I mean, you're allowed to speak however you want, doesn't mean people won't call you an asshole for it though
>>
>>39491890
And they are free to do that. The problem comes when they start censoring or start getting violent.
>>
>>39491921
m8 I couldn't care less about censoring people, we are on an anonymous tibetan shadow puppet board after all. I'm just telling OP that such a thing also comes with a lot of toxicity.
>>
>>39491945
Chances are, if he's on this board, he doesn't give a fuck about that. And I still don't understand what you mean by toxic. 99% of the time it's just used as a meaningless buzzword.
>>
>>39491999
Not him, but my understanding of the term is anything you can choose to expose yourself to that has a manipulative and overall negative impact on your way of thinking. For instance, if a teenager with no friends or life experience browses /pol/, he can very easily be swayed by their bullying and groupthink into taking their unsourced infographs and edgy platitudes as gospel. Since these usually have little basis in reality, /pol/ can have a "toxic" effect on that person's ability to reason through real-life situations.
>>
>>39492121
Just seems like a synonym for "thing I don't like and think is bad"
>>
>>39490476

You won't believe me, but if you're 20, you're basically 15. It's not too late.
>>
>>39492155
Nah it's too lake. Good luck finding a good gf when you are 20. Especially if you don't have Chad tier looks.
>>
>>39492147
Yes, and people can have well-grounded reasons for disliking certain things. If you knew how to think for yourself this wouldn't be such a difficult concept to grasp.
>>
File: 1503806918695.png (808KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1503806918695.png
808KB, 640x580px
>>39489887
It will be their own undoing
>>
>>39492183
>everyone who disagrees with me is just drinking the kool aid. And don't misunderstand me, /pol/ is not a good place to be, and that could be said for any other extremist space, not just the far right ones.
>>
File: 1499974703860.png (334KB, 551x550px)
1499974703860.png
334KB, 551x550px
I hated niggers before I ever came to 4chan try being a white boy in an otherwise all nigger school m8 trust me you'd hate niggers until the day you die too.
>>
>>39492216
>>39492183
Fuck that up. Here's the fixed version.
>everyone who disagrees with me is just drinking the kool aid.
And don't misunderstand me, /pol/ is not a good place to be, and that could be said for any other extremist space, not just the far right ones.
>>
>>39489887
>pointing out the inherent faults with modern Western soceity's social sphere makes you a mean bastard and some cult like brainwasher
Lol, OK.
>>
>>39489887
I've been saying this for years but you fags never listened.
>>
I'm not racist unless you considered jews a race.. which jews consider themselves a race (outside of white) so that they can claim minority status and a get out of jail free card
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.