[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /sensie/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: Cute-Sad-Baby.jpg (300KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Sad-Baby.jpg
300KB, 1024x744px
This is for all the sensitive souls on /r9k/. Callous and cruel robots now welcome. Share sensie stories.

>watching cctv feed at work
>see lady with baby stroller walking by
>see car drive very close
>car almost hits the baby
>nothing happens in the end though
>eyes still well up with tears at the though of the baby getting hit by a car

2sensie4thisworld
>>
>>39489846
lmao.

You would care about some roasties' offspring that she got after getting pounded on the regular by chad. What a beta Bryan you are.
>>
>>39489881
It's almost like humans want to protect their young to assure that they make it to adulthood
>>
File: file.png (291KB, 510x450px)
file.png
291KB, 510x450px
I am super sensitive. I have a very thin skin.
I'm not sure why I come to a place liike r9k even after all these years because its just bitterness and hatred all the time.

I cant even stand it if someone raises their voice at me. I want to cry all the time.

The other day I cried at a picture of a big floofy dog because it was so pure and sweet. The idea of a dog waiting at the fence and being so happy to see you, and loving so unconditionally made me cry for like 30 minutes.
>>
>>39489881
Are you really that bitter and delusional?
hahaha never breed...hol up, you wont anyway
>>
>>39489881
>You would care about some roasties' offspring that she got after getting pounded on the regular by chad.

This is literally how every human being is created you insensitive fuck
>>
less insensitive meanies and more sensitive robots with their sad stories of being sensitive pls
>>
File: Seaquest30.jpg (70KB, 277x385px) Image search: [Google]
Seaquest30.jpg
70KB, 277x385px
>>39489846
Youre definitely a sensie and nothing is wrong that tb h
>>
File: Afghan_Portraits_WEBSEQUENCE_1.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Afghan_Portraits_WEBSEQUENCE_1.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>think of kids suffering
>tears form in eyes

It doesn't help that in recent years I got to know a few people abused or having gone through worse as children, and now they are emotionally stunted or mentally ill. Just heartbreaking that they weren't even given a chance
>>
File: gondolaruins.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gondolaruins.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>can see people being happy and want to laugh and cry simultaneously for their joy
>can stare at plants, animals and buildings for hours on end and not get bored of it's beauty
>want to give someone love and happiness even if they never knew who I was

>can laugh at innocent people being put in extreme physical or mental pain or death
>can watch destruction of nature and human constructs alike and see no difference to creation or maintenance
>want to cause someone pain and misery for a wrongdoing infinitely out of proportion to a sensible punishment

What does this mean? This kind of juxtaposition doesn't seem possible in a person yet I know it.
>>
>walking home in the rain
>see worms trying to get across the asphalt past their crushed brethren
>help one over to the other side
>notice another, and another, and another
>oh shit, there's like a hundred worms in the kill zone
>give up because people show up and I don't want to stick out
>feel bad about it the rest of the way

I really hate asphalt for how dangerous it is to all small things.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>39489905
>>39490191
>>39490311
FUCKING NORMAN MORALFAGS GTFO OFF MY BOARD! ROASTIE NEVER CARED ABOUT ME OR ANYONE EXCEPT FROM HER AND HER DEGENERATE SEXUAL URGES SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT HER?
>>
>>39489846
Just go transgender already you fucking pussy.
>>
>>39490780
Well it's not the roastie that OP felt sorry for, it was the child
That child could grow up to be a robot
>>
>watch a fuck ton of Isis webms and rekt webms
>don't cry

>watch a baby getting ran over by a train
>don't cry

>watches clannad
>cries
>>
>>39489846
>2sensie4thisworld
Clearly.
>>39490406
I recognize that face from somewhere.
>>39490780
Fuck off frogger.
>>
>>39490825
>That child could grow up to be a robot
Then he wouldn't want to suffer in this world and it's better for him to die right now. This world is not a good place to live in and dying young is the best option.

He could also become a chad or a norman. Basically, fuck off faggot.
>>
>>39490486
My guess is you're a tortured sensie. You don't actually WANT to do those things, but because of your deep connection to life you find it hard to ignore the darker parts of it too. My advice is not to beat yourself up when you have these dark thoughts. Instead, just observe them and perhaps investiage what's causing them.
>>
>>39490882
what? I agree with you on that.
I don't know anything about the child or the mother.
All OP said that he felt sorry for the child.
Why are you sperging out over something so insignificant?
>>
>see pictures and video of young children in Palestine having their heads blown open in rocket attacks
>see pictures of dead muslim kids washing up on the shores of Europe
>literally just smirk and keep scrolling
>watch Inside Out and cry my eyes out about an animated girl crying in front of her class on the first day of school

I've found that my empathy only extends to certain races of people
>>
>>39490486
I think that >>39490886 hit the nail on the head with "tortured sensie". I'm the same way. I'm sensie to the extreme HOWEVER when it comes to bad people, I often fantasize about harming them in spectacularly brutal ways.
>>
>>39490897
>what? I agree with you on that
What the fuck does that mean.

>I don't know anything about the child or the mother.
What are the chances the mother is norman or roastie scum? Very high

>All OP said that he felt sorry for the child.
But the child survived, unless OP is sad that roastie bred. Anything else and he's a faggot

>Why are you sperging out over something so insignificant?
This thread shows the amount of normans and moralfags flooding up this board. You have access to 90% of the clear web so why do you chose to come and ruin our places?
>>
>>39490965
I'm the guy who responded to anon. Definitely also a tortured sensie. In middle school I used to fantasize about finding a gun that would send people it shot to hell, and then shooting the guys who bullied me.
>>
>>39490983
>why do you chose to come and ruin our places?
Triggered that your safe space is being encroached upon, my SJW-tier normie friend?
>>
>>39490983
>not losing your shit over someone crying at the thought of a child getting hit by a car makes you a moralfag
you're overreacting
>>
>>39491015
>Hahahaha look at this "TrIgGeRd" virgin Hahahaha Hahahaha isn't that right my fellow "robots" Hahahaha Hahahaha Le dank meymeys XD
>>
>>39491039
I'm not overreacting. Look at this norman invasion.
>>
File: 1410645839367.jpg (18KB, 136x165px) Image search: [Google]
1410645839367.jpg
18KB, 136x165px
>>39491041
>>39491067
You seem upset. Why are you so upset?
>>
>>39491041
>>39491067
>anyone I don't like is a normie
>>
Why would you care about some roasties offspring?
That baby had chad genes.
>>
>>39490463
>hazaras
>human
it's ok to feel empathy with people but hazaras are lower than lice
>>
>>39491109
>>anyone I don't like is a normie
When did I say that? Or even point to that. I never said OP was a norman but he is a moralfag and a faggot.
>>
File: 19.png (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
116KB, 400x400px
>>39489846
>walking home from work
>kid visibly angered walks past me and throws their scooter on the ground
>pick it up and place it on the path
>see him later go back to get it
>get paranoid thinking I could get sued for touching someone else's property

On another note;
>watching TTGL
>cry because of how innocent all of the characters seem
>you always feel like others secretly despise your existence but don't want to cause a confrontation

>>39490486
This so much. I want to hug you tightly anon and let you rest your head on my shoulder and cry, you seem like you would need it, even if you do not want to show it.
>>
>>39491008
I used to fantasize about shooting the bullies in my school as well. Counter-intuitive as it sounds, I think it could be a symptom of sensiedom. We feel strongly for innocent things, which makes us feel strongly (and negatively) for things that harm innocent things.
>>
>giving even an iota of a shit about offspring that is not your own

Survival of the fittest. Their tribe is weak. You should be celebrating that weak genes will not continue.
>>
File: 1504379526894.jpg (68KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1504379526894.jpg
68KB, 640x636px
>>39489846
>cry whenever I listen to sad songs
>cry when I imagine sad scenarios in my head
>cry when people raise their voice at me, (esp if it comes from an authority)
>just cry easily in general
>randomly feel like crying out of nowhere for no reason
>>
>>39490780
>two thousand seventeen
>still being a frogposter

Says a lot about why people like you can't get girlfriends. What a shame
>>
>>39491225
>being this much of a normie
You're only proving my point you dumb fuck.
>>
>>39490635
>be at bus stop
>its just before rush hour
>no people there at the moment but theyre about to flood in
>see giant beetle in the middle of bus stop
>hes moving super slowly
>beetle death inevitable and imminent
>i must intervene
>i kneel down in the middle of the bus stop and scoop the little guy up
>take him to a grassy area out back
>wait for him to climb off of my hand in his own time even though i might miss my bus
>no regrets
>>
I don t think I m a sensitive person. I m more of an egotistical emotional mess. I cry easily but only when being confronted by someone about my behaviour or whenever I try to do something and don t succeed or make a mistake.
>>
File: 1478652787078.gif (504KB, 584x459px) Image search: [Google]
1478652787078.gif
504KB, 584x459px
>>39491209
Aww, I want to squeeze you tightly and gently tickle you to cheer you up. You must be adorable in real life!
>>
My feelings are deep enough to where I can feel them but nobody even knows I have them.
>>
File: image-3.jpg (2MB, 3840x5760px) Image search: [Google]
image-3.jpg
2MB, 3840x5760px
>>39491119
That's a Pashtun boy from Helmand though.

I feel empathy for every poor child, no matter what ethnicity they are.
>>
>>39490933
I think this is because we're kinda desensisitzed to it because it's so far from our own struggles. Something like having trouble in school is far more relatable to us than running from ISIS or seeing other people get their heads blown off irl. Similar to why guilt commercials of kids in Africa have become a joke to some people because it is so far removed from our problems. If you live in the US people are literally dying of obesity so we don't really understand the problem as much. Seeing something like a dog being hurt on the other hand might really trigger someone who lives in the US because most people have owned a dog at some point in their life.
>>
I sometimes cry while singing and playing guitar just because I love the song so much. It's real fucking annoying. When I also cry i don't really feel sadness, just emotion I guess?
>>
>>39491250
I'm no normie though. Most other boards have stopped ironically posting the stale meme frog of racism and involuntary celibacy years ago. The fact that most pepe posting on other boards is met with a "dumb frogposter" proves this. Wake up lmao
>>
>>39491658
seems likely but that person was probably just a racist.
>>
>>39491730
I get this. Be it playing guitar and singing, or even just singing along I sometimes find myself overwhelmed with emotion.
>>
>>39491740
>the stale meme frog
Faggot who are you fooling? Also they only say dumb frog poster ironically on [esfores]. Once again you proved my point
>>
>>39491658
This.

>live in one of the safest countries
>good parents
>was never hungry or close to being poor
>got a great education
>my biggest issue was being a lonely kid

I was always in this bubble of safety, and although I knew people suffered it was really something I couldn't even begin imagining. Then I met a guy from Iraq and when he opened up to me about everything he had to go through it was eye-opening yet surreal at the same time, because his life was so different from mine.

We're lucky as fuck honestly
>>
>>39491959
>they only say dumb frog poster ironically on [esfores]

well sure, that is if you only browse r9k and s4s exclusively
>>
>>39489846
Well shit, man. Did you also cover your mouth with your hand and exaggeratedly mouth out, "Oh, my god!"
>>
>>39489905
>their young

This was someone else's kid.
>>
>>39491832
>>39491730
I get like this even when just listening to music. Sad songs give me a lump in my throat. Though strangely enough, I enjoy listening to sad songs more than any other music. The emotion is like a drug.
>>
>>39491779
This will sound racist too then, by I can't empathize with most races. I don't want them to die or anything like that, but when I hear about some black kid getting shot and killed, somehow it doesn't register emotionally with me.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.