[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking failure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: 1492791780652[1].png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492791780652[1].png
573KB, 710x842px
So, yesterday i had my driving test.
>Fucking failed it in the first 10 mins.
>40 euros down the drain.
>Family is completely fucking dissapointed.
>Keep shouting at me for "not passing on the first time as all the other relatives".
>This shit keeps going for 2 days now.
>"You'll never succeed in anything".
>Feeling completely like shit
what now?
>>
>>39489841
Everyone fails their drivers test the first time, not a big deal. You had to make an entire thread about this?
>>
i failed twice so far anon
>first one cause i got so nervous from the instructor that i forgot how to make simple lane changes
>second one cause right brake light wasnt working so i couldnt even drive
>>
>>39489841
where do you live, in Poland only 30% people pass
>>
>>39489919
The jokes write themseIves.
>>
been there m8.
that day the world decided to fuck with me.
>>
>>39489841
This is probably a troll thread eh?
Your family sounds shitty and unsupportive, leave home asap
>>
>>39489866
Well not his other relatives evidently
>>
I have failed it twice dont worry about it.
>>
>tfw passed my driving test first time because supervisors were young women

Even my teacher said so kek, if they were old men (which is what happens mostly) I would fail.
>>
>>39489978
OP here
i actually had 2 instructors
>a guy who was learning to be an instructor
>and a guy in the back supervising the other previous guy
>>
>40 euros
Latvia?
>>
>stop going to the driving lessons altogether

For some reason my parents weren't even mad. Like, If they don't push me to achieve things then who will? I never grew up enough to take responsibility or to try achieving things. I never got past the stage where I was supposed to have my own goals and ambitions for life. I never thought about the future and just did everything I was supposed to do in school. Right now I'm studying IT but thst isn't what I wanna do either. I feel like quitting all the time.

I don't really blame my parents but I do think they should've pushed me to do something in the past. I never showed any ambition or passion to real life things, the things I care about are fictional.
>>
>>39489841
Move out of your house.

Your parents sound like fucking assholes.

Who cares if you mess up something your first time doing it? Imagine all of the mistakes they've made.
>>
>>39490038
bingo

oreeggginal
>>
>>39490056
'Wby do you feel the need to be ambitious?

Maybe you just aren't an ambitious person.

Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>39489866
no they don't. when i had mine the instructor passed me in the first 5 minutes because I wasn't a retard and knew how to drive.
>>
>>39490083
Not even that, I just don't give a shit about anything so even the simplest things seem hard and I end up giving up.
>>
>>39490078
same here buddy
im also gonna attempt it in a few weeks but goddamn i hate my instructor and the school i chose
>>
>>39490112
best of luck m8
hopefully you''ll pass it,if the driving school is useless try looking up some tutorials on YT,that's what i do
>>
File: 1501687446768.png (843KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1501687446768.png
843KB, 785x757px
>>39489866
I did pass on the first time
>>
http://www.b-kategorija.lv/padomi-un-ieteikumi
ive been looking at this site and i already bought a car just for the motivation
>>
>>39490197
seems interesting, ill have a look
thanks!
>>
File: 1495598091391.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495598091391.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>39489866
Failure at the driving test thread?
Failure at the driving test thread.

>me
>paid $100 for the course
>practiced all week and every day the car went off (in my country we use manual)
>exam day for the license
>had to wait in a room full of people that wanted to do the exam.
>fucking anxiety man
>1 hour later, it's my turn
>had to drive on the course
>i checked everthing to be in order and start the car
>it went off
>"shit, i must have been doing it wrong. Nevermind" i thought.
>start the car
>went off again
>panicked
>start the car
>went off
>the exam guy told me, that i failed and asked me, do you know what you did wrong?
>well, of course not. What?
>you forgot the hand brake.
>the hand brake was on

Fucking hell, i failed 3 times. Got the licence and i never used it. How do normies drive? It looks so easy but it's so fucking hard.
>>
>>39489866
I passed first time with 100% though it does seem remarkably common.
>>
so here is my driving test story
>drove a car only 2 times prior to the test
>excited but not too insecure about my driving skills
>drive it as they instruct me
>i panic and hit the gas pedal
>the car accelerates faster and faster
>i am so panicked i dont know what to do
>i crash the car on the barriers
>both instructors are dead
>they sentence me to a prison for act of muder
>i cry myself to sleep
>cant survive there
>i became some nigger's bitch that he occasionally rapes
>i grow a stockholm syndrome to him
>i start to like getting pounded in the ass more and more
>decide to become a woman since i really enjoy anal and nothing else
>some chinese man in the prison provides me the hormone supplements and the surgery for a few bucks
>i ve never been happier in my life
>>
File: 1502810936735.png (721KB, 720x722px) Image search: [Google]
1502810936735.png
721KB, 720x722px
>>39489841
i failed my driving test the first two times
passed somehow the third time
i am too fucking scared to drive and it gives me unimaginable anxiety
400+ euros went down the toilet but i don't give a fuck, it was my parents' money and i told them multiple times i don't want or need a driving license
plus i don't hear them bitching about it because i don't live with them anymore and we broke contact
public transport takes you p much anywhere you want to go and is a lot cheaper and the chance of you killing yourself or others while traveling is a lot smaller too
what even is the point of driving unless you live in the USA
>>
I failed 5 times. 6th time was the charm. Later it turned out I have epilepsy and it worsens under stress. If the gov deems me unfit to drive all the effort was for nothing.
>>
>>39489841
Tell them to fuck off, it's just a driving test. They may think they're good drivers, but it doesn't matter much when every word they say drives you up the fucking wall.
>>
Don't worry about it too much OP. As many as half of tests sat by adults are fails.

What's causing you to fail? Just nerves?
>>
>>39490038
>>39490078
Didn't expect to ever see any other Latvians on here!
>>
>>39490078
go away kristaps
>>
>>39489841
I failed mine twice. Still didn't attempt a third time. I want to change my jerk neurotic instructor. I always get nervous when he is sitting next to me and fuck up obvious easy things then he gets even more mad and shouts at me. I can't handle when people are shouting at me.
>>
>>39489841
Two failures here
Your family are fags
Book another test while you're still fresh on lessons.
You should have had your fail explained to you so take it as feedback for improvement.
Keep taking lessons for practise in the meantime.
>>
>>39490301
what do you mean your car went off? were you driving a manual?

use english
>>
>people saying they pass the drivers test in 10 minutes
Fuck you faggots you're lucky not to live in Maryland we literally have 6 hours of in-car tests to do and there are dozens of incredibly minor ways to fail
This system is garbage.
>>
>>39491935
>were you driving a manual?
He literally said he did.
>>
>>39490056
If your parents pushed you into doing things at a young age you would have resented them for it
Your post makes you sound like a person who doesnt want to do anything
>>
>Passed first time

lole just relax bro, it's easy
>>
>>39489841
You were nervous, your family are a bunch of assholes. Don't give up, don't let them win. Show them, and move on with pride.
>>
>>39491834
do it. i switched from an old insufferable bat who got mad when i didn't know literally everything to a really chill guy who took his time explaining things and it did wonders on my driving. passed easily on my second try because of it.
>>
File: 1485623252587.png (476KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1485623252587.png
476KB, 1013x1072px
>>39490056
Holy fuck, anon, you just summed up how I feel about life right now

I'm 20, second year of college but I still feel like I'm a 15 year old freshmen in high school. The only thing of note was my GPA and everyone I met held it up like I was Einstein. Too bad GPA is absolutely worthless in the real world and in order to advance you have to know the right people or slave away years of your life so you can qualify for an entry level dishwasher

At least we're on the verge of a complete shift in the concept of "work", automation is going to put a lot of people out of a job and at that point the Gubment has to enact universal income or collapse, either way I win.
>>
>>39490056
If you need pushing, you're already a loser, you know.
>>
>>39490301
This is literally what happened to me my first time taking the test.
>>
>>39489866
>tfw you did pass on the first time and the only mistake you made was going too fast in a suburban neighborhood but other than that the driving instructor said you did pretty good
>tfw it took me a year and nine months of driving to finally feel fully comfortable behind the wheel

I mean I passed but I feel like it was a fluke when I did pass, but now I can drive around everywhere no problem.
>>
>>39490065
>Imagine all of the mistakes they've made.
Yeah like giving birth to OP lol.
>>
In 2017, we really should have federally funded virtual driving simulations that people can download onto their computers and practice on before they take their test. I know nothing can substitute actual driving practice but at least it would help the retards like OP not fail the world's easiest test.
>>
>>39489841
I passed for the 5th time, shit was cash
>>
>>39489841
My mom failed hers like three times.

One of her aunts failed something like 10 times. Her other family baked her a "ayyy lmao congrats on finally getting yr license" cake, half as a joke half as legit congrats.

Sounds like your family sucks m8. Just keep at it.
>>
>>39489841
I failed the first time. Its the nerves. Relax and book another test
>>
>>39489866
I passed the first time.
My three point turn was a four point turn but they let is slide.
>>
>>39489841
How did you fail the driving test? Maybe you should put more time into studying the rules of driving and how to pass it next time. Also your family are kinda pricks if they really got onto you for failing a test once that you can take again.
>>
>>39491935
he stalled the engine over and over, because the handbrake was on.
>>
>>39494272
sounds like the instructor was a cunt then
>>
I failed the first time. Took a left at a red light after looking both ways.

Passed the second time.
>>
Hey OP, here's something you'll find as a revelation: You don't have to tell your family everything you do.
>>
>>39494307
>it is the instructors job to help you pass the test

bitch, please
>>
>>39490038
>>39490078
>>39490112
>>39490982
I was reading the OP and for some reason I was thinking he's Latvian too.

So we need to pay 40 euros for each test? This is going to be extremely painful when I eventually attempt this shit.
>>
>>39489866
Not everyone only retards like you and op
>>
You guys fucking suck, driving is the easiest thing ever.
>>
File: go-trabi-go22.jpg (588KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
go-trabi-go22.jpg
588KB, 1024x759px
>>39489866
I passed on the first try actually. The rule in our country is to have the next student as a witness in the back of the car when you're taking the exam so you could not bribe the examiner.

I first watched my friend who had the same examiner and failed at a roundabout. Then when we returned to starting place, I was asked if I could ceade my place to a lady so she can get over with it and go back to her child. I watched her too and failed aswell. At that point I tought I may fail too, but at the same time I actually judged every moved they make and tried to not repeat their mistakes (as in not knowing how to start from a hill, not changing gears, starting in third gear and so on). I passed and it was probably one of the best days in my life as I achieved something and didn't feel like a complete loser.

But OP, don't worry. I have friends who passed after their second attempt. I also have friends who didn't pass even after 3rd attempt or gave up entirely. Either way, until your next exam, take more courses and try not to panic. For me it was fortunate that I could see what mistakes did those before me and actively try to avoid them. If you failed once, try to see what mistakes you made and how you could do better in the next try.

Keep the speed at 50 km/h max., rev-match, adjust your mirrors properly, but don't stare too long at them and always stop if you see pedestrians trying to cross, even if none of them move. You'll never need more than 3rd gear during the exam.
>>
File: smugcity.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
smugcity.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>39489841
>tfw I passed driving test on the first time
>>
>>39489841
When I took my driving test, the instructor showed up after having just finished another test. The roastie who was taking the test actually got out of the car, screaming and crying. She tried to sick her Mommy and Daddy on the instructor for failing her, which didn't work because the instructor was a 50 something gruff and tough lady.
The drive was apparently so bad that my instructor had to take a 30 minute break before I could take my test.
I'm a good driver but I think a major reason why I passed the first time was because by comparison, I was an excellent driver.
>>
>>39489841
Pull the trigger you fucking nigger
>>
>>39490301
>>39491935
>>39494272
Funny enough, I usually forget that my handbrake is on and don't figure it out until I try to get moving and I see the car is moving hella slow, but it never stalled the car.
And yes I drive manual
>>
>>39489866
I failed my first driving test, too. No big deal, although, my family was supportive in that regard. They shouldn't make you feel like shit.
>>
>>39489841
Don't worry about it. I was the best student and the guy who was the example of driving there and I still want to kill myself.
>>
>>39489841
retake the test u idiot its just a driving test its not a big deal.
>>
>>39489841
Oh, I know that feel, brah. Since I'm a poorfag there was a lot of pressure on me to pass my driving test with 1 try. I've been attending driving school for 1 year at that time when everybody else were okay with 2-3 months. I had never driven a car before and the whole thing was just a shitshow. I also failed on my 1st try. But as it turns out it was all in my head - I was too worried about failing that I failed. On my 2nd try I didn't give a fuck and just drove and passed. The only advice I can give to you is to not think about it at all. It's hard but doable. Good luck, senpai.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.