[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Have Every Reason To Shove A Pencil In My Ear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4436.jpg (21KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4436.jpg
21KB, 233x200px
>around age 4 or 5 I used to drink from my babysitter's kids' sippy cups left in their bedrooms whenever mom dropped me off at their house
>I didn't stop watching Thomas & Friends until I was 10 years old when my grandmother mentioned how I was getting a little old to watch kid shows
>once tried to impress a girl I had a huge crush on by running in a zig-zag path in front of her, at the playground
>kept poking a classmate's boob with a pencil during 7th grade reading; she didn't care on the first day but I ended up getting moved to a different spot after a week of doing it
>once made a hilarious Simpsons reference in class that nobody got... imitating the each characters' voices
>8th grade dance involved me dry humping the girls to Baby Got Back because I saw my uncle do the same to my aunt at their marriage reception; got kicked out
>once redialed 911 three times in high school and kept hanging the phone up with the school's pay phone; got in-school suspension

I eventually learned to quit doing shit I would later regret during one of my reflections about my life.
>>
>>39489171
Sounds fucking autistic as fuck but here's the thing: you can't change the past. All you can do is keeping moving on and try to forget it. Most people will forget about it, sure some people might still remember but there's not really anything you can do about it. You're a new person now, you have the opportunity to not fuck up the rest of your life here and now. If someone brings it up to you just try to laugh it over.
>>
File: 1504257979719.png (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504257979719.png
151KB, 600x600px
>tfw every memory of myself makes me want to die
i know your feels op
>>
File: IMG_2851.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2851.gif
575KB, 500x306px
Atleast your learnt to stop doing in, even if a bit late
>>
Thats advanced stage 4 autism, OP. But don't stick a pencil in your ear. That won't feel good.
>>
>didn't know you had to shake your dick after pissing until I was like 14 so piss would always drip out and I reeked of pee up until then

end me :)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.